Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews reporting thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2019 at 15:25
I highly suspect Peter Angus is the same person as FanofProg022 and Andy011. It is the only explanation for his insult against TCat. Some people...

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team & Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2019 at 16:43
... and Whitehands ... ... ... aso
I would bet on a poor connection somehow, before asking my couch doctor for more details ...

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2019 at 17:30
Peter Angus: Texas Private Eye

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2019 at 21:07
Quite true some Spanish manipulator(s) did harm to our rating library.
TCat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2019 at 13:27
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

I highly suspect Peter Angus is the same person as FanofProg022 and Andy011. It is the only explanation for his insult against TCat. Some people...

I've been insulted by the best and Peter Angus (probably stole his name from Henry Cow and thinks he's clever) is not even good at insulting.  Stuff like that just goes in one ear and out the other.  Or in one eye and out the other . . . or something.  Anyway, what was I talking about?
What are you looking down here for?
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2019 at 17:08
^ No concern needed. Smile But let us say goodbye manipulators.
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenethlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2019 at 14:03
Originally posted by TCat TCat wrote:

I've been insulted by the best and Peter Angus (probably stole his name from Henry Cow and thinks he's clever) is not even good at insulting.  Stuff like that just goes in one ear and out the other.  Or in one eye and out the other . . . or something.  Anyway, what was I talking about?

just keep reviewing Clannad albums and I'll defend you to the heavens, or whatever the expression is  Tongue
TCat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2019 at 14:18
Originally posted by kenethlevine kenethlevine wrote:

Originally posted by TCat TCat wrote:

just keep reviewing Clannad albums and I'll defend you to the heavens, or whatever the expression is  Tongue

Ha Ha!  Stay tuned!

What are you looking down here for?
octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl,Neo & Post/Math Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octopus-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2019 at 06:38
I don't think it's exactly an "abuse", but if one doesn't like prog why wastes his/her time by rating prog artists?
Most of all, if 90%of the ratings is 1-star, do you know anybody purchasing or listening to hundreds of albums he/she doesn't like?

Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245
  Share Topic