Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews reporting thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 282>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 14:10
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is Olav's first a bum review. Big smile

Bum reviewer. Now that would be a nice occupation ;-)
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 14:17
Originally posted by Windhawk Windhawk wrote:

Unfortunately, that will not go well with your avatar ! LOL censored, censored and bloody well, censored! 
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 14:31
Originally posted by odinalcatraz odinalcatraz wrote:

Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Thanks Sonia. I know that these people mean no malice, but it can get pretty annoying, though!

I have exercised my right not to review. I do not get paid for this, after all. I might, though, revisit my decision, certainly given that I am yet to ask the wife for my two year trip to Mozambique......

Smile
We are now offering a picture of Sonia's bum with every review. I hope this will help you decide to not miss the naughtiest album of the year Lazipoos!

Hey Colin. Now that is an offer impossible to refuse!

I enjoyed the first album. I also know you are a thoroughly decent man and artist.

I will get around to putting on a review. As has been said elsewhere, collabs on PA are generally respected, and honest views count.

My apologies if I appeared a little harsh earlier.mhowever, you have clearly understood the issue yourself.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
odinalcatraz View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 14:32
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

Originally posted by Windhawk Windhawk wrote:

Unfortunately, that will not go well with your avatar ! LOL censored, censored and bloody well, censored! 

Windhawk is in fact the only person here who has the right to review Sonia's bum. The smile says it all:

Edited by odinalcatraz - November 06 2014 at 14:36
http://www.corvusstone.com
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 14:48

Thanks Sonia. I know that these people mean no malice, but it can get pretty annoying, though!

I have exercised my right not to review. I do not get paid for this, after all. I might, though, revisit my decision, certainly given that I am yet to ask the wife for my two year trip to Mozambique......

Smile
We are now offering a picture of Sonia's bum with every review. I hope this will help you decide to not miss the naughtiest album of the year Lazipoos!

Hey Colin. Now that is an offer impossible to refuse!

I enjoyed the first album. I also know you are a thoroughly decent man and artist.

I will get around to putting on a review. As has been said elsewhere, collabs on PA are generally respected, and honest views count.

My apologies if I appeared a little harsh earlier.mhowever, you have clearly understood the issue yourself.

Oh I spend my life with my face in my hand. Big smile
I can only think of you as the Prime Minster. Yes? For that one reason, you are in my eyes. the boss!
Thanks Lazland
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 18:09
I want to report that my bum was illegally obtained and shared! Shocked

Lol LOLyou guys, this surely highlights the fact of being prog site hahaha I am glad you found my bum amusing Confused I think there are worse things in life than being made into the bum of jokes Wink  I will not report Olav’s bum review tho’, he is my buddy Tongue

Group hug! Hug

tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2014 at 01:23
Brilliant deflection, dahling! ClapClapClap
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2014 at 05:19
LOL Beauty vs. Beasts 1-0
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Argonaught View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argonaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 07:12

Ouch
I know that more reviews will come. Should I stop them? I bet that most will never review anything else either and that is for one reason.

That has to be your call. There is nothing wrong, legally or morally, in encouraging the fans to express their opinions. However, if I look at the reviewer's profile and see that he/she "joined" PA a couple of months ago, generated this (and only one) review on the day of joining and hasn't been heard of since, I usually perceive such ad hoc members as transient to PA (= potentially untrustworthy), and their reviews as irrelevant. 

It may or may not be a good idea to rephrase the call to "follow the link to post reviews on PA" with something like "If you are an active member of PA or another prog community, please feel free to spread the word among the brethren". 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 17:30
Originally posted by Argonaught Argonaught wrote:

Ouch
I know that more reviews will come. Should I stop them? I bet that most will never review anything else either and that is for one reason.

That has to be your call. There is nothing wrong, legally or morally, in encouraging the fans to express their opinions. However, if I look at the reviewer's profile and see that he/she "joined" PA a couple of months ago, generated this (and only one) review on the day of joining and hasn't been heard of since, I usually perceive such ad hoc members as transient to PA (= potentially untrustworthy), and their reviews as irrelevant. 

It may or may not be a good idea to rephrase the call to "follow the link to post reviews on PA" with something like "If you are an active member of PA or another prog community, please feel free to spread the word among the brethren". 

I have always tried to raise people's interest in music. As you know, almost all friends have no interest and ignore it. When we talk about reviews and Progarchives, I encourage people to take an interest in both. Here is an example of what I mean.
http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=1298087 .. see the Facebook likes on our review?
Now see how many this band got. Same reviewer (amazing with all his reviews as you must know)
http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=1206435 

We don't act like a band who deserves anything special. We aren't strangers to fans etc.
We do, however difficult it is, bring people to Progarchives, independant radio stations and of course to our music. I think that is good for all. At least I hope so.
Many know that I have championed other bands too. Aisles is one of them. Framed Pictures another. I do what I can.

Edited by odinalcatraz - November 08 2014 at 17:31
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 21:22

Wow! Aww Unhappy This doesn’t seem fair to me, one review posted in May with no facebook likes? The other review posted just 2 or 3 days ago has 28 fb shares/likes?! Love or hate fb the fact is that this social network site has many active fans, band and music group pages.

Writing reviews like this is an art form that requires a high level of skill and imagination. You can see and feel a lot of thought, time and effort have been put in writing these articulate reviews.

Both reviews are a gem and like many other ProgArchives collaborator review's they deserve to be shared far and wide onto sites like facebook etc for other fellow moozik aficionados to appreciate them too.

Hugs
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 21:32
I liked and shared the other review too Approve it's brilliant! Thumbs Up

Hugs to all Hug
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 21:39
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

I liked and shared the other review too Approve it's brilliant! Thumbs Up

Hugs to all Hug

There you go and the likes are going up yay!!! WinkHug bounce, bounce, happy bounce!!!
tuxon View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tuxon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2014 at 00:18
I'm always almost unlucky _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Id5ZcnjXSZaSMFMC Id5LM2q2jfqz3YxT
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2014 at 21:10

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!! Argonaught, I love you naïve positive way of thinking however "my hypotheses" Winksays good luck with anyone actually replying or taking any notice/action to what you said here above Big smile 
Big hug to you Hug
P.S. To get someone to click the like button anywhere is hard enough Smile

Edited by Kati - November 10 2014 at 21:15
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2014 at 23:34
You have to like the button, I guess LOL
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2014 at 00:01

hahaa Thomas, hugs are my prerogative, but I too cannot make magic :) if I could, my curiosity would peak the interest by knocking/pressing the bell at your door Wink hehehe hugs Hug
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2014 at 10:21

hahaa Thomas, hugs are my prerogative, but I too cannot make magic :) if I could, my curiosity would peak the interest by knocking/pressing the bell at your door Wink hehehe hugs Hug

Carinha! Big smile
Argonaught View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argonaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2014 at 11:01

[ hugs are my prerogative 

Maybe you were a python in your previous incarnation .. you know .. old habits ..
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 02:00

[ hugs are my prerogative 

Maybe you were a python in your previous incarnation .. you know .. old habits ..

Pythons don't hug, they constrict their prey. Therefore, kindly please clarify in what context you meant with python, are you implying a snake? I hope not because that's not a very nice thing to say.

That characteristic is further from the truth when describing me. When I make friends they are for life and doesn't matter where or how I met them.

Now, I much rather go spend time elsewhere like watching Monty-Python instead of wondering and trying to decipher what you wrote here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 282>