Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews reporting thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2019 at 14:02
^ oh I'm sure it will be. It is a clear violation and though Keishiro tries to fool us by acting the nice guy but we know that really that man is hard core.. vicious and quite deadly!  My kind of guy and a throw back to the old days of the site and the classic admins that were if anything.. more hardhearted. sadistic and brutal than those gunfighters, bank robbers, and snake oil salesmen they were supposed supposed to moderate haha. 

I'm sure it will be gone soon enough.. god knows the hour there...  he's either probably asleep in bed or passed out with a bottle of sake in front of him.
The Diet Coke of Evil....
Quinino View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 14:41
Is this acceptable ? - I don't think so !

"Until this album is release, I won't have much to say. As Tomas Bodin is no longer in the band, I have little faith that this album will be any real good considering Tomas did a good bit of the writing. I am skeptical. I will buy the album and see what I think, but yet again, I am skeptical. The album cover is probably going to be the best part of this album but I will listen through it a couple of times and give an updated review. I am losing hope but there is a possiblity that they will turn my opinion around. Don't let me down Flower Kings."

Yours Sincerely
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 16:10
^I noticed that too and clicked the button to report it(which led me to this thread). Why on earth would someone try to rate(let alone review)an album they obviously haven't even heard yet. Ridiculous. This person is either still in grade school or is just overly anxious. Either way it's inappropriate and should be deleted imo.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 16:49
Quote Until this album is release, I won't have much to say. As Tomas Bodin is no longer in the band, I have little faith that this album will be any real good considering Tomas did a good bit of the writing. I am skeptical. I will buy the album and see what I think, but yet again, I am skeptical. The album cover is probably going to be the best part of this album but I will listen through it a couple of times and give an updated review. I am losing hope but there is a possiblity that they will turn my opinion around. Don't let me down Flower Kings.

Itís definitely not okay and has been deleted.
This post goes to eleven.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246
  Share Topic