FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Third Ending signed to ProgRock Recor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Third Ending signed to ProgRock Recor
    Posted: December 18 2006 at 19:01
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 18 December 2006 – Formed in 2002, this quartet hailing from the unlikely city of Hobart on the island of Tasmania, has spent the past several years blending their diverse backgrounds and tastes to record their self titled debut album. The Third Ending is an exciting young band with a fresh and organic sound, filled with strong songwriting and memorable melodies.

The band had this to say, "It is with great pride, pleasure and excitement that we announce The Third Ending has signed with US-based Prog Rock Records for the sale, promotion and distribution of our self-titled debut album. Many thanks must go to Shawn Gordon, president of Prog Rock Records, for his patience and support during what turned out to be a very long negotiation process, and to our many fans, friends, and supporters who helped us along the way. We are looking forward to a bright new future working in conjunction with Prog Rock Records."

“One of my DJ’s sent a copy of this to me thinking I would like it, boy was that an understatement, I absolutely loved it and then starting contacting the band to see if we could work together, they are a great bunch of guys and I’m extremely pleased to have them on our label.”, Shawn Gordon, President of ProgRock Records said.

”The Third Ending” is the ProgRock Records debut release from The Third Ending and can be found at http://www.progrockrecords.com/artists/view.php?id=69. This is an album with a lot of melody, musicianship and hooks and should appeal to fans of Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Spock's Beard, and Dream Theater. The album is available for immediate order and will ship in mid-January and be available at your favorite brick and mortar retailer on March 13, 2007. Presales are discounted $2 on the ProgRock Records site until the album starts shipping.

Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
 Post Reply Post Reply