Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRed Jasper CDs wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Jasper CDs wanted
    Posted: January 30 2007 at 13:27

Hello all,

I'm trying to get hold of a few CDs by the band RED JASPER. Sadly they tossed in the towel at an early stage and there's little information available (no homepage for instance) - The CDs seem to be very hard to find. I'm looking for every studio album at this point (Sting In The Tale, Action Replay, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Winter's Tale and Anagramary ). Anyone got copies they would be willing to sell to me, or know where I can get them? I'm only interested in official releases (not mp3!).

Thanks
erik neuteboom View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 15:55
try: [email protected] (www.progwalhalla.com ) Res Jasper was on the Dutch label SI Music, this is a Dutch progrock mail-order service!
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 03:06
Oddly enough where I work David Dodds used to be a client of us.As a result my boss went and bought a couple of CD's by Red Jasper which he has now passed onto me. I think they were an excellent band by the sound of them..a bit sort of Marillion like on the vocals with obvious folk leanings in the instrumentation.

Unfotunately I'm unable to make copies (my PC is crap!) but I would be willing to swap them if you have anything of interest to me. Send me a PM.  
 Post Reply Post Reply