Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Magenta Speechless now pre-ordering / video online
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMagenta Speechless now pre-ordering / video online

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magenta Speechless now pre-ordering / video online
    Posted: February 25 2007 at 17:07

Hi All

We have a couple of exciting updates for you in the Speechless campaign.

Firstly, we are delighted to say that the CD single is now available as an exclusive pre-order from https://www.townsend-records.co.uk/artist.php?artist=Magenta price £2.99 plus p and p ( the standard retail price is £3.99).  All purchases from a UK address will count towards the chart placing, so get ordering!

Secondly, the entire video for Speechless is now online at the Speechless Mini site, at www.magentasingle.com.  You can also see it at our Myspace page www.myspace.com/magentauk or using this link to google video http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3082970778450725853 .  We hope you enjoy it. Details of the download will follow soon.

Finally, we’ve just launched a new Official Forum at http://magenta.informe.com

Magenta
Passionist View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 13:52
Thanks for the video link. I must say as far as I know, this is quite different to what the former recording have. I'm pretty disturbed myself of the voice, it sounds like it's coming through an effect of somekind. Anyway, I'd buy that single on a disk from the local store, I'm not that into ordering them. Sounds good though, very good as I had expected!
Lambsie View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 12:29
With one week before the release of Speechless, here's the latest update on activity and places to buy and download the single in the UK.

We are very pleased to announce that www.Amazon.co.uk and www.HMV.co.uk have been added to the list of online retailers from whom you can pre-order the CD single.

Those of you whole would like to order the single through your local branch of HMV or Virgin you can do so by quoting catalogue number CDTDR1 and mentioning that the single is available through Universal.

Those living outside the UK that want to buy the CD should note that they will be able to buy it from www.magentamembers.co.uk/catalog/index.php, www.progrock.co.uk or www.sonicbond.com after release date.

If you would like to pre-order the download of Speechless now, you can do so from www.7digital.com . Each of the three tracks is 77 pence, and you can order all three for £1.77. You can also hear brief audio clips of all 3 tracks. The list of other download locations will be considerable, but we'll give you specific details of these just before release. Outlets will include Itunes, Napster and Tesco downloads, plus the Orange and O2 mobile phone networks.
Alan Smithee View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 15:24
Don't forget, release date is Monday 19th but you can order now via the above links.
Lambsie View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 12:25

Hi All. Just a quick note to say that Speechless, the new single by Magenta is released today. It includes two, very different, mixes of Speechless, both of which count towards the UK chart placing, and a new version of Anger from the bands second album Seven.

The CD single is available from
www.hmv.co.uk and www.amazon.co.uk, and the tracks are available to buy from most download sites including www.apple.com/uk/itunes/store and www.7digital.com. You can even download it to your mobile phone!

A full list of stores, online retailers and download sites is available at
www.magenta-web.co.uk/news.html

Fans outside the UK will be able to buy the CD version from the usual outlets shortly.

Stephen

Post Reply Post Reply