Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Album Covers and Artist Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Album Covers and Artist Pictures
    Posted: February 21 2020 at 07:16
^ Thanks, done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
PSIKE, JR/F/Canterbury & Eclectic Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 17:01

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2020 at 10:36
^ I don't see the difference either, but changed the cover as requested. Smile
progaardvark View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2020 at 10:10
I was sent a private message about the cover for this album:

The user said that the current cover is flattened horizontally and that the correct cover is located here:

I can't really tell the difference between the two, but it's something I cannot make a change to. Thanks!

Edited by progaardvark - January 31 2020 at 10:11
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2019 at 06:41
^ Depends on one's preferencies I think. Smile
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2019 at 04:30
I'm wondering if the new Mother Turtle cover is sexually suggestive LOL
Listen to my music and hear what it can do
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 04:16
^ Done, thansk !
Per Kohler View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Per Kohler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 04:06
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=61050

Hello Guys!

Is it perhaps possible to reduce this photo to normal size?
It's way too big I think.

Thanks!
Per Köhler
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2019 at 06:43
Update the page! - your browser is showing you the old version it retained in its cache (I guess...please come again if  I'm wrong - but checked right now and it's OK)
pianoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pianoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2019 at 00:37
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

Hi Joe
New photo uploaded as you asked -  the server may take a while  to update the page (sometimes a couple of hours, it varies greatly) .

Thanks !

Saw the new picture come up a few days ago, but now the old one has returned. Any ideas why?
pianoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pianoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2019 at 13:27
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

Hi Joe
New photo uploaded as you asked -  the server may take a while  to update the page (sometimes a couple of hours, it varies greatly) .

Thanks !

Quinino, thanks so much!
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2019 at 13:19
Hi Joe

Thanks !
pianoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pianoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2019 at 13:09
Hey guys, this is Joe from The Tea Club. I was wondering if an admin could update our artist picture to one of the two that we're using in our press kit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ju1g1rkyiv5h780/AAA7DV0eQ4sFspby_KSnWiQva?dl=0

Thanks so much!
dav19pt5 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dav19pt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2018 at 11:42
looks good -thanks
Dave Murray
Estradasphere, Traun
http://traunmusic.com
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2018 at 14:51
^ Thanks, done. Avant team agreed with your suggestions. Now it's TRAUN.

I've changed the photo as well (why there are no cats anymore? Confused), but it will be seen later (because of caching I think).
dav19pt5 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dav19pt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2018 at 12:52
yes - use the new photo. although i love cats - i think it is probably in need of updating. i have added another photo to the folder without sunglasses. you guys can pick. it doesn't matter too much . thanks for updatign the links and videos. i look forward to the other changes. thanks
Dave Murray
Estradasphere, Traun
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2018 at 01:51
^ Thanks, Dave. 

I've added video and changed the link to website.
Are you sure you'd like to replace current photo (nice kitten btw) with the image of some guy in sunglasses LOL or, even worse, with logo? 

Technically I can make other changes, but changes of names and bios on PA have to be made by genre team's approval. So I'll pass this to Avant Team.
dav19pt5 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dav19pt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2018 at 23:23
HI. The Deserts of Traun page http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2944 needs updating please. i (Dave Murray) have recently released 4 new albums (a 4 part series). i am hoping for the following changes:

new bio:
TRAUN is a music project created by drummer Dave Murray of Estradasphere (no, not of Iron Maiden ;). The pieces consist of progressive episodic music ranging from Gypsy-Jazz, Metal, Classical, Fusion, World, Electronic, Cinema and various other genre amalgamations. The albums are intended to be listened to chronologically, as the songs reflect the beats of a science-fiction story described on the official website. Guest musicians include Timb Harris (Secret Chiefs 3, Mr Bungle), Jamison Smeltz (MiRthkon), Daedelus, Ben Wendel (Kneebody) and Tim Smolens (Estradasphere). The 4 albums were released together in order to preserve production continuity. This final installation of TRAUN is the official follow-up to the 2003 release, "The Deserts of Traun". Album art, illustrations and animation were done by Colby Bluth, who has worked in the field of animation for Disney, Fox, Apple, Samsung and many other studios

new artist image:
 - the current image is random, and 22 years old
please use either of these photos

links
official website change to traunmusic.com
youtube videos

Lastly - any chance i can update the actual name of the band/project. originally it was called "The Deserts of Traun". can this be changed to just "Traun".

Thanks so much.
Dave Murray

Dave Murray
Estradasphere, Traun
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2018 at 16:22
Originally posted by metalmate metalmate wrote:

Historical - sounds good - you may then consider using this - a totaly historical one :-) 

... almost Neanderthal, yes !!! LOL
(thanks, keep the flame burning...)

metalmate View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2018 at 16:11
Historical - sounds good - you may then consider using this - a totaly historical one :-)  
I sing backing on the recent albums, does it counts -  both? :-) 

Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 123>
  Share Topic