Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Album Covers and Artist Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarcisio Moura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2017 at 17:21
Dear Joolz:

While I was adding the new Plackband album Rocket I accidentally added a wrong scanned image. When I tried to fix it I ended up adding the same album again (this time with the right cover). Could you please eliminate the small sized picture entry?

Thanks and excuse my mistake.

Tarcísio
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2017 at 13:55
Tarcísio, we can't delete albums, it's admins' territory.

Please contact any admin (or tell us to do this).
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Quinino View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2017 at 07:24
Hi Tarcisio - who's Joolz, anyway ? ( You just fired up my curiosity, that's all Tongue)
"I love Sound, but I like Silence more !"
- Mark Hollis
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2017 at 11:20
^ Joolz is the starter of this thread and former member of the E&O Team. He hasn't visited the forum since 22 June 2012 BTW.
Tarcisio Moura View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarcisio Moura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2017 at 04:07
It looks like it was fixed already. Thanks!
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2017 at 13:08
^ Yes, but You needn't to add it in the first place 'cos it was already here. Explanation in another thread:

Originally posted by someone_else in <a href=http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59458&PID=5486954#5486954 rel=nofollow>here</a> someone_else in here wrote:

The album Rocket! The Dreams of Wubbo Ockels is added under two different (but closely related) monikers:
Plackband (with a 5-star review by Tarcisio Moura) and PBII (19 ratings, no reviews). The latter is the correct one (the band's name anyway).

So, we still have two entries for this album.

Edited by Tuzvihar - August 23 2017 at 13:14
Tarcisio Moura View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarcisio Moura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2017 at 06:09
Hi, Tuzvihar:

No, as far as I could see the problem was fixed.

Cheers

Tarcíso
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2017 at 12:57
^ No, my friend, You missed my point. The album is present twice in the database under two different band monikers. You added the album under Plackband whereas it already existed under PBII (sort of a continuation of Planckband) where it really belongs. So, if you could delete Your review from the former album entry and repost it into the latter one it would enable us to remove the superfluous album entry that You added.

Is that clear now? Smile
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant, Crossover & Neo Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2017 at 17:05
Originally posted by Tuzvihar Tuzvihar wrote:

^ No, my friend, You missed my point. The album is present twice in the database under two different band monikers. You added the album under Plackband whereas it already existed under PBII (sort of a continuation of Planckband) where it really belongs. So, if you could delete Your review from the former album entry and repost it into the latter one it would enable us to remove the superfluous album entry that You added.

Is that clear now? Smile
Done. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
  Share Topic