Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video Reporting Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 09:29
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2014 at 06:32
^And deleted.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2014 at 14:13
^ Thanks! Nice to see this thread alive again. Clap

Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 04:40
I'm one of those people who never could add videos so if someone else can do it I'd appreciate it. This video to this page. Thanks in advance!
rdtprog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy, RPI, Symph, JR/F Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdtprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 05:25
Originally posted by historian9 historian9 wrote:

I'm one of those people who never could add videos so if someone else can do it I'd appreciate it. This video to this page. Thanks in advance!

Done!
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness.

Emile M. Cioran

Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 13:49
^Thanks!
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2015 at 10:04
Hello all Hug
the video posts on P.A. upload page look weird and not quite right to me, what is wrong with this? http://www.progarchives.com/videos.asp
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2015 at 10:42
Cooee! I expect a response, if I do not get one, I'll hug you all to death!  Ermm
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2015 at 12:09
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

Cooee! I expect a response, if I do not get one, I'll hug you all to death!  Ermm
Cooee, Thumper Wabbit here .... Ermm
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2015 at 15:00
Videos still work just fine if they're valid links, youtube has gone through an upgrade and all the sites that have the outdated video linking software have the same thumbnail problem. It's the same thing with MMA and JMA for example.
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 22:07
Originally posted by historian9 historian9 wrote:

Videos still work just fine if they're valid links, youtube has gone through an upgrade and all the sites that have the outdated video linking software have the same thumbnail problem. It's the same thing with MMA and JMA for example.
historian9, hello! Hug But, if that is the case all former PA videos have become outdated too now as per my printscreen, those no longer work also PA seems to not have a new and valid mode to upload the updated and recent videos with new or old video versions. Confused
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 22:34
^ Kati, if you click any of these videos shown on your screenshot you'll see they work.
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 22:35

Cooee, Thumper Wabbit here .... Ermm
Thumper from Bambi, got fired. Captain Kirk here, any update in regards to the topic above? Big smile
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 22:38
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Kati, if you click any of these videos shown on your screenshot you'll see they work.
Ha! NotAProghead, I had just missed your reply here before I posted. I will try those now thank you! HugHow do we post new videos?
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 23:10

Wow oh NotAProghead! Wow I clicked to see your last video post (had to click on it btw to see what artist you posted, all is blocked otherwise) and it's LOS JAIVAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them, my ultimate favorite track of theirs is La Poderosa Muerte filmed on location at Macchu Picchu! The album is called Alturas de Macchu Picchu. Mira Ninita is another absolute fav of mine.
I like them so much that a good friend of mine, (see picture) made a sketch of me and got Claudio Parra from Los Jaivas to sign it for me awwwwb HeartHug
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 23:50
Captain Kirk, reporting HERE to Earth? Confused
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2015 at 23:55

Bottom line, no one seems to be able to upload youtube vids on here anymore and this problem should be dealt with asap. big hugs to everyone working on this Hug

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 00:31
^ Now I can't add videos too.

Wanted to add 1972 version of "Mira ninita" for Kati, but got 500 - Internal server error. Confused
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 01:03

^ Now I can't add videos too.

Wanted to add 1972 version of "Mira ninita" for Kati, but got 500 - Internal server error. Confused

Awww <3 NotAProgHead Hug
video posting right now is difficult and awww thank you so much, here is a link  to youtube of an early version of Mira Ninita, I think it's the one you wanted post, NotAProgHead , thank you so much xxxxx Los Jaivas - Mira Niņita 1972   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chk0-R62-OQ massive hug to, Hugthank you xxxx
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 01:10
I am Benedict Cumberbatch now btw, no one listens to me I might as well pick my fav.  he is hot and eerily  (not a good thing) looks so much like the psychopath from Clockwork Orange  Stern Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>