Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jazzis Web Shop 6th Anniversary Sale - 20 % discou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJazzis Web Shop 6th Anniversary Sale - 20 % discou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazzis Web Shop 6th Anniversary Sale - 20 % discou
    Posted: June 18 2007 at 14:41

The Jazzis Web Shop 6th Anniversary Sale offers a fantastic 20 % discount on all items (no exceptions) for a limited period of time.

I'm sure everybody understands that with the 20 % discount my prices (which are very reasonable as it is) become absolutely ridiculously low.

Here are again some important pointers about ordering during the Sale period:

1. The 20 % discount offer ends on midnight (PST) Saturday, June 30, 2007.

2. The sale offers a 20 % discount on all items, including the already reduced Sale items and One Of A Kind items - there are no exceptions.

3. Since there is no re-stocking during the Sale period, many items get quickly out of stock. A strict First Come First Served (FCFS) policy is always observed, therefore it's recommended to make your orders ASAP, before the items you want get out of stock.

4. It is recommended to check the "Orders History" to see what actually was shipped to you. Although the stock availability indication is updated automatically, when many people are ordering simultaneously it is possible to actually order an item that someone else just bought the last copy of.

5. Please remember that orders of 10 or more items give you free shipping anywhere in the world. That is another considerable discount and therefore even if your order is short of 10 items it actually pays to order some of the Sale or One Of A Kind items to get to an order of 10 items (and get free shipping), which means that you basically get these additional items completely for free.

Happy Hunting!

Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 09:15
You now have the last 24 hours to take advantage of the 20 % discount offer.

I can assure you that there won't be another discount of that magnitude in the forseeable future. It simply does not make sense for me to sell CDs at a price lower than I buy them.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Have Fun!
Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 09:18
Last 24 hours with 10 % discount!
 Post Reply Post Reply