Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New album additions by PA members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2018 at 08:34
I have added albums to the discography of Eigengrau.

Unfortunately three of the album covers did not upload correctly. Could someone please correct, thanks.

Why do they not upload correctly? this has happened to me before.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2018 at 08:50
^ Everything seems in place (I'm assuming you meant "singles" not "albums") - check again and try to update the page because sometimes what you're seeing is an old version the browser retrieves from memory (cache).

Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2019 at 04:34
What do you think is the best name for this album, according to PA's guidelines?
The download code that came with the vinyl had a different title, "Black Bombaim with Jonathan Saldanha, Luís Fernandes & Pedro Augusto", which I think looks better although it's still a mouthful. On RYM someone decided to call it "[Untitled]", on Discogs it's self-titled "Black Bombaim". Should we come up with a PA exclusive title for this album? LOL
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2019 at 05:18
^ I would go with the title included in the download you mention.

(which is precisely also on the band's official webpage - new  link added)
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2019 at 05:50
^ Thanks! Done
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2019 at 07:35
This unexpected comeback by AARDVARK  (70's brief life) from 2016,  which I added just today, has little info available - any help much apreciated, folks !
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2019 at 14:29
I don't see the album "early solo works" by Kit Watkins listed in the compilation section for Kit Watkins. Maybe whoever did the bio for Kit Watkins didn't know about this compilation but I would say it should definitely be in there. https://www.discogs.com/Kit-Watkins-Early-Solo-Works-1980-82/release/1596420
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2019 at 14:47
^ I ask your disposition to do-it-yourself mate - would be a nice help and an elegant gesture. Question
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2019 at 18:49
Ok, I suppose maybe I posted in the wrong area on here. I will see if I can post it somewhere else. I say that because I'm not any kind of moderator or collaborator on here and as such I don't have access to the files on here. Maybe you can bring it to the attention of someone who can do it? Thanks.
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2019 at 01:37
^Anyone can add albums to the artist page, you don't have to be a moderator or any kind of collaborator to do it. Just log in to the main site and on top of each discography section on the artist page you will find the "add albums" link.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2019 at 22:18
^Ok, I'll see what I can do.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2019 at 18:59
One for old times' sake, since it's Christmas, and this thread seems to have lain dormant for a few months now...

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=463 - Grace - The Poet, The Piper And The Fool (1992) - No track times.

These two sites seem to agree as follows:

1. The Piper (8:14)
2. The Field (7:25)
3. The Poet (6:59)
4. Raindance (6:00)
5. Success (3:59)
6. Lullaby (5:52)
7. Holy Man Parts 1 And 2 (8:57)

Total Time 47:26

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=462 Grace - Grace (1979) - No track times

Track times derived from YouTube upload of the full Album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUb1Kxa-ABo.

1. Fire Of London (4:20)
2. Billy Boy (3:12)
3. Cyril Dingle (7:00)
4. Old Stories (2:51)
5. Laughing Policeman (4:20)
6. I Am Lunar (2:52)
7. Rikki The Rebel (3:43)
8. Buccaneer (3:25)
9. George Commuter (9:07)
10. Old Stories (reprise) (1:15)

Total Time 42:05

Also http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=64258 -  Grace - Overdose (2019)

Track 4 - "Life thru lies" - is written as "Life Through Lies" on Discogs, YouTube and Spotify. Our page also currently has a zero instead of the closing bracket after the track time.

Edit: A bit pedantic I know, but there's currently also no space between the title and the track time opening bracket of track 11 - Tunster Boy.

Edited by yam yam - December 28 2019 at 19:28
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2019 at 19:04
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

This unexpected comeback by AARDVARK  (70's brief life) from 2016,  which I added just today, has little info available - any help much apreciated, folks !

All the info you'll ever need and more!

1. Rolling Back The Years (1:17)
2. Fool To Yourself (4:20)
3. Bad Old Days (3:24)
4. Jewell Crazy (3:35)
5. 21 Don'ts (3:54)
6. Under The Bamboo (3:44)
7. Simone, Leave Those Frenchies Alone (4:34)
8. What Do You Do with Your Life (5:09)
9. Judge Judge Judge (3:04)
10. Love Is My Life (3:55)
11. You Bring Out The Vicar In Me (2:55)
12. None But The Brave (3:49)
13. End Of The Pipeline (3:20)

Total Time 42:56

Smile

- E&O Team: thanks, done. Sorry, not that fast, but within a year. Smile

Edited by NotAProghead - October 26 2020 at 14:48
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2020 at 04:52
I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but there's a new 2020 Queen + Adam Lambert album to add to ProgArchives, titled "Live Around the World".
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2020 at 14:39
^ As any registered PA member you may add it by yourself. If you'd like to.

Edited by NotAProghead - October 26 2020 at 14:39
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2020 at 15:36
Originally posted by yam yam yam yam wrote:

One for old times' sake, since it's Christmas, and this thread seems to have lain dormant for a few months now...

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=463 - Grace - The Poet, The Piper And The Fool (1992) - No track times.

These two sites seem to agree as follows:

1. The Piper (8:14)
2. The Field (7:25)
3. The Poet (6:59)
4. Raindance (6:00)
5. Success (3:59)
6. Lullaby (5:52)
7. Holy Man Parts 1 And 2 (8:57)

Total Time 47:26

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=462 Grace - Grace (1979) - No track times

Track times derived from YouTube upload of the full Album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUb1Kxa-ABo.

1. Fire Of London (4:20)
2. Billy Boy (3:12)
3. Cyril Dingle (7:00)
4. Old Stories (2:51)
5. Laughing Policeman (4:20)
6. I Am Lunar (2:52)
7. Rikki The Rebel (3:43)
8. Buccaneer (3:25)
9. George Commuter (9:07)
10. Old Stories (reprise) (1:15)

Total Time 42:05

Also http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=64258 -  Grace - Overdose (2019)

Track 4 - "Life thru lies" - is written as "Life Through Lies" on Discogs, YouTube and Spotify. Our page also currently has a zero instead of the closing bracket after the track time.

Edit: A bit pedantic I know, but there's currently also no space between the title and the track time opening bracket of track 11 - Tunster Boy.

Thanks, done. It's better late than never. Smile
Actually this could be fixed long time ago if you'd post in this thead.

A couple of questions:
1. Grace LP
I've changed the release date from 1979 to 1981 (according to Discogs). Is it correct?

Release info reads:
- Mac Austin / vocals
- David Edge / acoustic guitar - not confirmed
- Adam Rushton / lead guitar
- Dave Markham / keyboards
- Harry Davies / flute, sax
- Dave Rushton / bass
- Tony Hall / drums

Note : The actual instrumentation could not be fully confirmed at this moment

Is correct line-up known?
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2020 at 04:20
I’m unsure if this is the right place, so please correct me if I’m wrong, and let me know for future reference how to go about this - but the Pharaoh Overlord page on ProgArchives is missing the most recent release, 6.

Likewise, the Kekal page on ProgArchives is missing their most recent release, Quantum Resolution.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2020 at 04:27
^ Like any registered member you may add albums by yourself.

Please follow guidelines at that.
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2020 at 04:30
^^ On any artist page, look for this link:

Help Progarchives.com to complete the discography and add albums
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2020 at 09:07
Thanks, both! I was unaware I could do that.👍🏻
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>