Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New album additions by PA members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 42>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2018 at 10:57

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=47228 - No track times.

You can find them here: https://www.discogs.com/Anima-Morte-Upon-Darkened-Stains/release/6328393.
...or with very minor differences (just a second here and there) at https://animamorte.bandcamp.com/album/upon-darkened-stains.

1. Blessing Of The Dead (3:31)
2. Illusion Is The Catalyst (7:02)
3. Ephemeris (4:26)
4. Fear Will Pass Over Your Mind (4:45)
5. Wakeless (5:40)
6. Interruption (3:44)
7. The Darkest Pattern (5:11)
8. The Carrion Crow (5:27)
9. Echoing The Red (5:19)
10. Isomorphia (4:59)
11. First Snow On The Last Ashes (3:48)
12. Halls Of Death (7:03)

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2018 at 15:39
^ OK, thanks !

(took the trip and updated the whole discog - only 3 albums total in fact)
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2018 at 17:34
^ Did you see the earlier post (last one on the previous page) for Prospekt? One album without track times, a possible biography update to add (maybe band photo update too?), and a current band website link which really isn't the best one available. I'm sure you did see it, and will do whatever you feel necessary in due course...but I'll mention it again here just in case you didn't. 
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2018 at 04:36
^ You are right, I missed it - now it's done, thanks !

(took the trip and updated the whole discog - only 2 albums total in fact)
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2018 at 16:19
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=52876 - No track times.

1. Words (3:12)
2. Close To You (6:35)
3. Misleading Path (5:55)
4. Images From A Grey World (6:34)
5. The Decayed Reflection (A Verbal Delirium) (11:51)
6. Fear (13:06)
7. In Memory (11:22)

The previous album 'From The Small Hours Of Weakness' (2013) has some (very minor) formatting differences from the examples provided in the various fields of the 'add albums' feature on the main site, and the band's official website is currently given as their myspace page, which is no longer really relevant.

Better to use either their facebook or bandcamp page as the official website imho: https://www.facebook.com/VerbalDelirium.

Edited by yam yam - September 11 2018 at 16:43
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2018 at 16:37
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=33742 - No track times.

CD1
1. Ethereal (7:15)
2. Antagony (7:49)
3. Two Of A Kind (4:40)
4. Momentum (2:40)
5. Awakening (2:04)
6. Dark Souls (5:38)
7. Realm Of Shadows (5:36)
8. A Million Lives (6:34)
9. Occlusion (10:37)

CD2
1. Dreamweaver (9:04)
2. Conspiracy (6:30)
3. A Different Man Part 1 (7:03)
4. Mastermind (6:21)
5. The Sun Also Rises (6:50)
6. Mortal Brow (11:31)
7. A Different Man Part 2 (13:02)

Edited by yam yam - September 11 2018 at 16:39
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2018 at 03:52
^ & ^^
Both done, thanks a lot
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2018 at 04:03
^ Verbal Delirium's official website still shows as their myspace in my browser. Not only is it no longer relevant, there is actually no content on the page at all relating to the band any more - it just gives you "Best Room Air Purifier For Health" from a company in Manchester, NY.

Edit: Their previous album 'From The Small Hours Of Weakness' still needs a bit of tidying up too to achieve the proper formatting...And the album is no longer free on their bandcamp, it now costs €5 EUR or more.

Edited by yam yam - September 12 2018 at 04:12
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2018 at 04:41
Easy on me, please, just finished doin the whole discog business

(and remember to refresh the browser cache or else you will be still seeing the "old" page again and again)

Thanks again, keep them coming ...
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2018 at 04:54
Sorry...When you posted "Both done, thanks a lot" earlier on, I thought you'd finished making the changes I'd suggested. I should really have realized that you'd eventually 'go the whole hog', and apologize for being too impatient!
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2018 at 05:09
LOL - yes, that's the picture

(but no need to apologize, it's not a "Serena" situation here)
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2018 at 03:52
Originally posted by yam yam yam yam wrote:

^ I contacted Raf on facebook just now and explained the situation to him. Let's see what happens...

Any news ? Keep me posted ...

(maybe we could go ahead and use the bio, properly referencing the origin, what's your opinion ? You once suggested another way, though:
"If all else fails and we don't get Raf's permission, I'll edit the bio so that it isn't recognisable any more as a copy and paste job, and hopefully you can just use that." )

Edited by Quinino - September 18 2018 at 03:58
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2018 at 15:45
Raf still hasn't looked at my message I'm afraid...But there is nothing that is publicly visible on his facebook page to suggest that he has even logged in. His last post (as far as I can see) was back in July. I would feel uneasy about just using his bio as a word-for-word copy-and-paste job without his permission, so I reckon we need to give him a little bit more time to respond if he isn't (as it seems likely) a regular facebook user.

I'll keep checking on fb, and if I can be sure that he has definitely logged in but not bothered to respond to my message, then I'll rewrite the wording of the bio so it can't be recognized as a simple copy and paste job and post it here. One way or another, Day Six will get an updated bio...eventually! 
javajeff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javajeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2018 at 07:42
Manifesto Of An Alchemist (as Roine Stolt's The Flower Kings) is not correct.  This is not a The Flower Kings release, which is why he is labeling it as a solo album under Roine Stolt's The Flower King in line with his solo album The Flower King.  I believe this album should be moved from The Flower Kings to Roine Stolt.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2018 at 09:39
^ good question, let's wait for some more opinions ...

(mine is to agree with you)
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2018 at 14:10
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

^ good question, let's wait for some more opinions ...

(mine is to agree with you)

I agree. This is most certainly a solo release, not a TFK project.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2018 at 23:22

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=7577 - No track times.

There is some minor variation between the on line sites who list this release regarding the exact timing of the tracks (where they are given).

Original 6-track vinyl album, 1976: https://www.discogs.com/The-Load-Praise-The-Load/release/6976962.

Bonus tracks edition (Laser's Edge, 1991): https://www.discogs.com/The-Load-Praise-The-Load/release/1494383 (without track times).
See also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVaws1q5feU.

The times indicated on my own copy of this album (including silences between tracks) are as follows:

1. Fandango (11:06)
2. Flyaway (4:02)
3. Brandenburg #3 (5:05)
4. Dave’s ‘A’ Song (7:38)
5. The Betrayal (11:41)
6. The William Tell Overture (3:00)

Bonuses:
7. Sit Down (6:27)
8. She Calls My Name (5:15)

Discogs and RYM have track 6 (The William Tell Overture) of the original vinyl release at 4:00 minutes rather than 3:00, but YouTube suggests that 3:00 is indeed the correct time for the track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHytgYGpH3I.

I'll leave it in your capable hands to decide how best to amend the album page to include all the missing info. Smile
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2018 at 03:32
Originally posted by yam yam yam yam wrote:

I'll leave it in your capable hands to decide how best to amend the album page to include all the missing info. Smile

hahahhaa Wise guy, you should get into politics !

(seriously, feel free to go deeper in your "investigations", all help is very much welcome - thanks, anyhow, keep them coming)
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2018 at 12:21

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=57495 - No individual track times (total time only).

You can find them here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/welcome-to-the-unknown/1398947828.

1. Toward the Horizon (9:54)
2. Plans To Make Plans (5:37)
3. Dreams of a Madman (6:43)
4. Joana (14:37)
5. Driven To Drive (7:49)
6. The Last Ship (8:10)

Lol! Your comment previously in another part of the forum about additions being made before the release date, and you having to keep going back updating updates certainly applies here!
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2018 at 14:01
^ Glad you understand my point, David, thanks mate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 42>