FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSNOW!!! ^_^ 12.10.-07

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: SNOW!!! ^_^ 12.10.-07
    Posted: October 11 2007 at 17:16
Today it started, the first snow fell down in Tampere where I live.

The morning for me was awful, I've been hung over the whole day, that including the horrible experience of being woken up after only 4 hours of sleep to go help my grandpa renovate a boat. This took 5 hours after which we ate. I hadn't eaten in 30 hours since I obviously had better things to do.

So right after that I came home for 1,5 hours to sleep off some, made a cup of tea, called my girlfriend and got ready for a scheduled date with my mate with the intention of seeing Rush Hour 3, which was excellent by the way. This was 9 o'clock, and ended something after ten. It was dark by then. We staid for a cup of coffee at the local place and waited for the bus.

As the bus arrived and speeded away with us and more abroad it almost immediately begun to snow. First it was just small white flakes here and there, which I spotted while waiting at the traffic lights. Then a little after it became obvious that it was snowing, and people begun to realise it too, listening to their comments to their friends. My friend staid off and I continued home humming "jingle bells" on the way. When I was out the bus, it was really snowing as it is now. The sky looks yay, and walking home I felt lie a kid again, so I jumped about catching some of the flakes in my mouth and made a few whirls just for fun. It's still +4 degrees warm, so the snow won't stay, but hey, it's still the first real snowfall of the season, and it makes me even more happy than I already am. That and a good movie! Welcome winter again
 Post Reply Post Reply