Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRate of Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rate of Reviews
    Posted: November 26 2007 at 21:37
This is directed to whomever among the admins wants to take it.  And thanks to all of you, by the way.

At what rate are new reviews being added?  It would probably be most interesting to know on a weekly basis. 

Can you even figure it out or is it only possible to tabulate at what rate albums are being rated? 

I've seen the tabulations of number of albums and bands and was curious if a counter could be added.

Sorry, those are actually two questions and they are serious ones.  I don't know what's gotten into me. Embarrassed
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 03:37
With the changes to the way the site admin facilities work, we had to give up quite a lot of the database query facilities for the sake of site performance. This means that even the stats I put up last year would be much more difficult to get now.

There is an easy way to work out the rate of addition of reviews though, as the review numbers (in the permanent links) are sequential. Bear in mind though that the numbers do not differentiate between ratings without reviews and full reviews.
 Post Reply Post Reply