Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVdGG playlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: VdGG playlist
    Posted: January 16 2008 at 01:15
in the playlist on the page of Van der Graaf Generator, it is in the order of songs from H to He... and then The Least We Can Do..., even though they were both released in 1970, I think we should put the song from The Least We Can Do... since that technically was released first, just so nobody happens to get confused. 
T.Rox View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 21:17

Hi Sean,

If I get this right, you are talking about the order of the mp3 streaming files not being in the order of album release because both were released in 1970, so the mp3 files have gone in alphabetical order?

We have the means of choosing the order when adding albums. I will have to enquire about this when adding mp3 files as it is the Admins that add these.

"Without prog, life would be a mistake."

...with apologies to Friedrich Nietzsche
sean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 00:39
Well, it's not overly important, I just thought it might help out the newcomer if they are looking at the playlist and they see one song come before the other so they think that album was released first, when it was indeed the same year, but just later on.
Again, it's not a pressing issue, and needn't be rushed, I just noticed and thought I'd bring it up.
 Post Reply Post Reply