Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BigBoss View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul Secret releases “Flowing Portraits”
    Posted: January 29 2008 at 10:43
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 29 January 2008 – Soul Secret began in August 2004 thanks to Lucio Grilli (bass), Antonio Mocerino (drums) and Antonio Vittozzi (guitars). One year later the band recorded a home-made demo called "Never Care About Tomorrow", containing a first rough version of "Inner War" and "Eternal Lights".

Over the next year there were various personnel changes until the band reached a balance with the addition of Luca Di Gennaro (keyboards) and Michele Serpico (vocals). They started writing some original ideas and performing them in various live contests and co-headliner shows. While the interest for the band was growing on and on, the five of them started to think about recording their songs and ended up adding former Mind Key frontman Mark Basile on vocals, which ultimately resulted in being signed by the US label, Progrock Records.

The band had this to say, "We can't still believe that our debut Flowing Portraits album will get worldwide realease with progrock records. We are very very happy and proud to start be working with Shawn, and we want to thank him for betting on us. It's almost surreal seeing our name between progressive bands and artists already famous and we hope that this is only the beginning of a long musical path.".

“I always like to discover new talent, and I’m fortunate to have a network of friends that refer promising material to me, which is how Soul Secret came to my attention. I’ve really been enjoying this release and I think you will too.”, Shawn Gordon, President of ProgRock Records said.

”Flowing Portraits” is the ProgRock Records debut release from Soul Secret and can be found at http://www.progrockrecords.com/shop/view.php?id=152. This is an adventurous and melodic prog metal outing by a talented young group of musicians. The album is available for immediate order and will ship in early February and be available at your favorite brick and mortar retailer on March 28, 2008. Presales are discounted $2 on the ProgRock Records site until the album starts shipping.

Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
 Post Reply Post Reply