Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMimaroglu Music online records shop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mimaroglu Music online records shop
    Posted: February 18 2008 at 12:12
http://www.mimaroglumusicsales.com

Operated from Somerville, MA, USA this is a webstore operated by one man only and has a very nice choice of underground and progressive music from all over the world.

Latest in stock:

wednesday, february 13th :: after a long, long wait (roughly a week after i was assured they'd be ready) the new mms shipping systems are finally up & running. i've begun processing & shipping orders placed from about january 30th on ... but as i've received more orders in the past 2 weeks than during december and january combined (despite the fact that, for all intents and purposes, mms has been closed) i'm looking at a good 7-day week of 12-hour days before i'm caught up with everything ...

again, extended thanks all around for everyone's patience during this rather trying time. the move is now complete (i've been working out of the new space full-time since monday) but there are still myriad setup and streamlining concerns to contend with before everything's running smoothly again. hopefully, by friday, february 22nd i should be back on track, at which point i'll be sending out a stock update covering all of the new-arrival and restock / relisting activity since (gulp) january 3rd ... after that you have drastically improved order-to-ship times (pretty much everyone's main issue with mms and the proverbial albatross around my neck) to look forward to, thanks to the instigation of daily pickup of both ups (monday through friday) and usps (monday through saturday) shipments ... - keith fullerton whitman ( mms' sole proprietor )

ps. click on the new ".blog." link to see photos of the new mms office !!! i can't tell you how happy i am with the space itself ...

Have a look here for new stuff in:

Edited by avestin - February 18 2008 at 12:13
 Post Reply Post Reply