FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAn Endless Sporadic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Endless Sporadic
    Posted: February 21 2008 at 00:46
They've probably been jumping around on the forums quite a bit nowadays, but I'd like to learn anything I can about them.

They, to my knowledge, really came out into the open when they got their song "Impulse" featured on Guitar Hero III.

They play simple prog, one guitar and one drummer (who switches to synth sometimes).

They're not up on PA yet though, it makes me wonder...
Mens sceptrum totus

Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 16:21
Wallium, it would help if you told us a bit more - as explained in the guidelines to this forum section: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35133

The minimum you could do is provide a link to a band web site, and explain why you think they deserve a spot in the Unsigned Bands forum, or on the site.

EDIT: The fact that they are not on PA is simply explained by the fact that they have no album out - which is a criterion as you can see in forementioned guidelines.

Edited by Angelo - February 25 2008 at 16:24
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
krimson62 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 20:25
I must admit it's a great tune.I heard it on GP3. Never heard of them though.Wouldn't it be great to have prog on video games?
FoxClass View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 14:35
An Endless Sporadic is a progressive metal band comprised of a couple musicians named Zach Kamins (Guitar, bass, and keyboards) and Andy Gentile (Drums) who have "got one foot in the door" after one of their singles, "Impulse", was integrated as a track in the popular Guitar Hero III video game.  They are based in the States and like many musicians collaborated a fair ways away from each other at one point .  As far as I'm aware, they lived on opposite sides of the country and literally emailed their parts or individual lines they have played from separate tracks to each other for editing and to piece it together, and this is how they have made their first three tracks.  They are now based out of Woodland Hills, California.  I'm am oblivious to any band website, other than their myspace page (see link below).  They would make a good addition to PA, upon the release of a studio album.  They promise big things to come, including the release of a full length EP in September, though still no news on the release of their first album Ameliorate.

http://www.myspace.com/anendlesssporadic

Who would believe me now that my hands are free, that my hands are free.
Bj-1 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 08:06
A fantastic band, in my opinion. Sun of Pearl is probably their best track (of what I've heard) and they're definitely progressive enough to be here. Im looking forward to their studio album and EP.
RIO/AVANT/ZEUHL - The best thing you can get with yer pants on!
EXERIOR Experimental tech/death/progmetal from Norway!
 Post Reply Post Reply