Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTin Scribble (Eclectic?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ricochet View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tin Scribble (Eclectic?)
    Posted: March 02 2008 at 02:12
hey rushfan4, I listened and liked Tin Scribble's myspace samples. I could say my consideration is, relatively, positive for Eclectic.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2008 at 16:20

Another Michigan-based progressive rock band prog fans might find of interest is Tin Scribble.  The guitarist, Michael Moore, is also the guitarist for House of Usher, who is included here in the Eclectic area.  I believe that the two bands have a similar sound.  I apologize if they have considered previously, but they didn't show up with the search function.  They have released one album The House of Saturn in 2005.  I am also quite bummed because while reading their website it turns out that they just played and recorded a live show last month about 5 miles from my house.  I now need to back in a time machine one month so I can catch that.

Hopefully, those with the powers that be enjoy their listen.  Thank you in advance for your consideration of Tin Scribble for archive.  Also, please keep in mind that I am not always clear on how bands should be classified so if they aren't eclectic, please suggest another subgenre that you think might better suit them.
 Post Reply Post Reply