Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAbel Ganz CD launch gig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abel Ganz CD launch gig
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:42

Hello everyone,

Searching for information on Abel Ganz is rather like waiting for a bus, you wait for ages, nothing, and then three come along all at once!  Well my dear friends I have much news regarding the band and the release of our long overdue album "Shooting Albatross".

Firstly, the album is finished!!  We will be releasing it on our own very recently formed Abel Records label towards the end of March, start of April. It will be available from our website http://www.abelganz.com which has recently been offline undergoing reconstruction and from select online distributors.  The website will very shortly be back up and running.  Meanwhile keep checking our MySpace for news.  http://www.myspace.com/abelganz

Secondly, to mark this momentous occasion we are having an album launch on Thursday 27th March in Stereo, Renfield Lane in our home town of Glasgow.(www.rottenrow.co.uk:80/stereo/)  where the album will be available for the first time and we will be playing all songs from it during our live set.

Thirdly, the album launch will see the introduction and live debut of our new front man Stuart"Mick" McFarlane.  Mick joined us a couple of months ago and has slotted perfectly into the band.  As well as being an incredible singer, Mick plays guitar, bass and keyboards thereby proving a useful addition to our increasingly more complex arrangements.

The album launch is a free event!  Yes – free!   We will be sending some invites out -  but generally it's just turn up at the door.  So, it will be great to see as many along as possible.

Hope to see you there.

el böthy View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 20:30
jejej Abel Ganz, funny band name... I liked Napoleon quite a bit! jejeje
"You want me to play what, Robert?"
 Post Reply Post Reply