Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSimilar to Devil Doll please...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Similar to Devil Doll please...
    Posted: March 28 2008 at 13:53
Hello everyone, just wondering if someone could help a major Devil Doll fan out now!
I have collected everything they've done for years, and have finally come to a stand-still, and am wanting something similar in order to crave my hunger!

Anything similar would be appreciated, I'm always up for trying out new artists, and would love to find something appealing!

Cheers!!
progadicto View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 15:11
Well my friend, I'm a declared and proud DD fan and for me it is very difficult to find something like DD stuff... But I dare to recommend you the next bands and albums...

-ULVER - Perdition City: It has some elements which reminds me DD stuff on Sacrilege or Dies Irae...
-AMON DUUL II - Phallus Dei: This a classic psychedelic kraut rock album from the 70s but it has some dark sections and some lyrical vocals...
-RUNAWAY TOTEM - Andromeda: Again, some lyrical vocals and dark (but be careful, repetitive) sections...
-ORDO EQUITUM SOLIS - Hecate: Same of Runaway Totem. Both are very interesting Italian bands...

That's what I remember right now. I insist that list is made with albums with some elements that I'm sure you enjoy on DD discography but not necessarly they're close to DD stuff... Anyway if I remember something else be sure that I will post here again...

Best regards...
... E N E L B U N K E R...
 Post Reply Post Reply