Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Space Pirate Radio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 05:17
^
Thank you deadcrow for the kind words.  I am very happy you listened to and enjoyed SPACE PIRATE RADIO.

Please don't even think of compiling a Wikipedia bio from these comments.  I would only have to correct it. Wink
I came out of the woodwork in many ways to cheerfully confront some of the misinformation that has appeared here. Wink Wink If you need any basic info on the show, you can find it on my Melting Watchtowre blog at guyguden.blogspot.com.  A complete biography is in the works.

Although sometimes it appears that one is doing a balancing act.  That of a public person who loves to do creative things, juggling with a private person who actually likes being low-key and ( can you believe it? )modest.  A challenge, like so many things in life.  But I'm easy to reach, if there are any questions.  About the show.  About the music.  About the work at hand. 

Otherwise, I'd hate to say, like a lead singer of Jefferson Airplane:  "I'm Balin." Big smile   *giggles*

Thanks again
Blobfish View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blobfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 18:36
A package was found on my mixing board today when I came home.
 Three SPR shows of 2000.

Presently enjoying July.

Grazie mille G'tre mio caro amico,
DJ Scungilli

"Everyone has a time machine. The ones that take you back are memories; and the ones that take you forward are dreams."   H.G. Wells
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic