Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Space Pirate Radio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2021 at 06:48
here's the playlist for this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 28 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 182.  artists in order included:  Ebia, jarguna, Ozric Tentacles, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Ange, Delired Cameleon Family, Metaphor, Spring Heel Jack, Zombi, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Shinpal, Chagrin D'Amour, Gruppo Sportivo, Fratoroler, Banco De Gaia, Sacred System, Slipper, The Electronic System, Senor Coconut, Haruomi Hosono, Carmen Miranda, Pink Floyd, Kontroll-Raum, Violet Vision, MS2020, Robin Guthrie, 10CC, Pressure Drop, Biosphere, Gopal Shankar Misra, DakhaBrakha, A.D.S.R., Magma, Joan Baez, Floh De Cologne, Jesu, Controlled Bleeding, Gerald Cleaver, Vox Redux, Polly Fae, Colin Rayment, & Thaneco.  as is obvious by now... not your normal wavelength.  thank you to all who tuned in.  see you next week, Sunday night, Monday morning Midnight Pacific.
https://twitch.tv/guygudenspacepirateradio
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2021 at 06:59
here is the playlist for this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 29 fo year 48, Twitch transmission number 183.  artists included Steve Roach (preshow), Lusine ICL, Mythos, Zombi, Syndromeda, The Orb, Hawkwind, Ozric Tentacles, Gong, Fratoroler, The Spotnicks, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Liquid Sound Company, Ayumi Ish*to & The Spacemen, Donald Byrd, Marc Moulin, Shinpal, jarguna, Abacus, Beach House, Robin Guthrie, Fusion of Elements, Broekhuis, Keller & Schonwalder, Jesu, Stereolab,  Slowdeck, The Electronic System, Oneohtrix Point Never, Floydhead, Wolfgang Nachahmer, Gerald Cleaver, Magma, Vox Redux, Stanley Turrentine, Vince Guaraldi, Hubert Laws, Day of Phoenix, Russell Garcia & His Orchestra, Pascal Comelade, The Legendary Pink Dots.  not your normal wavelength...
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2021 at 18:57
tonight at Midnight Pacific, Sunday into Monday on the Twitch switch.  Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO broadcast 31 for year 48, coffee cans & string number 185.  tune in with the global group in a real time soundtrack.  the music & sounds will be varied & mondo groovy.  a 5 hour plus trip...  upbeat, downbeat, offbeat.   thank you.  
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2021 at 06:40
  here is this morning's playlist for Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO, broadcast 31 for year 48, Twitcheroo number 185.  artists in order included:  DASK, Zombi, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Ulrich Schnauss, Sedibus, Slowdeck, Wolfgang Nachahmer, My Sleeping Karma, Polly Fae, Sergius Golowin, Can, La Maschera Di Cera, Filter-Kaffee, Incredible Bongo Band, Hubert Laws, Menzman & Friends, Thaneco, Monomyth, Pete Farn, Jesu, Gabor Csupo, Jean-Michel Jarre, Shinpal, Ernie Kovacs, Kontroll-Raum, Stereolab, Joan Baez, Piero Umiliani, Percy Faith & His Orchestra, The Electronic System, Howard Roberts/P'Taah, Beach House.  not your normal wavelength.  
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2021 at 07:03
here's the playlist for this morning's June 21st broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 32 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 186.  artists in order included:  Bernhard Woestheinrich & Tobias Schoessler (pre-show), Yoshinora Sunahara, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Wolfgang Nachahmer, Harald Grosskopf & Ramon Amezcua, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Fratoroler, Hprizm, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Sedibus, Stanley Turrentine, Ernie Kovacs, Filter-Kaffee, Sumac Dub, Shinpal, Polly Fae, Robin Guthrie, Erik Wollo, Franco Falsini & Sensations' Fix, Dr. Walker & M. Flux, I-Sense, Fusion of Elements aka Syndromeda & Sensory ++, DASK, Portal, Drum Druids, jarguna, MS2020, Vox Redux, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Piero Umiliani, Pizzicato Five, Sub Sub, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Edgar Broughton Band, Ulrich Schnauss, Cosmic Ground.  not your normal wavelength.  tune in next week if you like.  you have been invited...
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2021 at 22:40
next broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO will be Friday night, Saturday morning Midnight Pacific on the Twitch Switch.  no Sunday night, Monday morning usual time slot this week due to family commitments.  join us live tomorrow for show 33 of year 48, cathode tube edition number 187.  should be out of this world.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2021 at 07:23
Originally posted by Guy Guden Guy Guden wrote:

next broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO will be Friday night, Saturday morning Midnight Pacific on the Twitch Switch.  no Sunday night, Monday morning usual time slot this week due to family commitments.  join us live tomorrow for show 33 of year 48, cathode tube edition number 187.  should be out of this world.

Hi,

One of the things I really liked in the old days, was when you were on the air Friday Nights or Saturday Nights, when all the rocks showed up coming down the hills to everyone's ears, in ways that most folks could not imagine. 

I have some very fond memories, a couple of which you have samples of them that I sent you .. WYWH phased was one great one. The hearing of TLLDOB in its entirety as I cooked all night at the restaurant was another.  Mr. Inf...idiot trying to make sense of PH and VdGG and you phasing things under his nose (which he copied later!). And of course, some insane things like Hindustani Annie, and on occasion a phased Goon Show. 

The specialty shows (Halloween anyone?) were awesome, but Disorient Express is fantastic, and the Guides of March is another ... not to mention the Venusian Phosphate Sodas and having your laundry and shorts done, too!

All in all, stuff that could not possibly make an "album" then, or now, but the crazy fun was outta-sight, and there are a few of us that heard even more, specially Paul, and I wish he would share some of it, like I have the early years that I had saved ... there are some monstrosities in there that need to be shared. Ohhh, D H Lawrence talking to his professors! But of all these, your Shelley is precious, and should be put to a CD with some of these things.  A lot more on the literary side of things than your show these days, that to my ears is a bit too HOLLYWOOD'ish with your roots in so much of film history, but ... Brea(s)tless is one of the very valuable pieces, but the Nights at the Bijou Theaters is also mandatory!

If I pass away today, I'll smile a lot ... I did my best to help the show with a t-shirt, an album and some support here and there. It was a fantastic time, and I do not regard any of it as a downer ... all of it was great, and worth while ... to be honest I miss the listening those days. The show you have today is far out and totally different, but your ability to get on to the studio and create bits and pieces of comedy is likely what is missing today that introduced a lot of things better for me. Your intro also needs to be done ... like the one time you announced all the classical pieces with wrong names and etc, etc, ... and of course ... the one and only ... evening, of repetition for an hour of a famous hit ... to make a point! That was just tops!

Oh ... that Egyptian Mummy in your bed ... and I don't mean that mom! Well, some ice buckets for your thoughts and later, mine ... ohh well ... the fun never stops! Nights at La Scala ... wait ... no ... on Pink Bucket Seats ... and watching Grunting Squaties ... with  a Melody Maker in our hands and a couple of other magazines you wanted! What was it again? 5th and Chill? And a well used coat hanger for dual time driving back home! One on the coat hanger and shifting, and the other on the steering wheel and brakes! Now that's an adventure!

Edited by moshkito - June 25 2021 at 07:29
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2021 at 06:39
here is the playlist of artists heard on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 33 for year 48, Twitch transmission series number 187...  in order Broekhuis, Keller & Schonwalder (pre-show), Yoshinori Sunahara, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, The Orb, The Legendary Pink Dots, Harald Grosskopf & Ramon Amezcua, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Wolfgang Nachahmer, David Challinor, Stanley Turrentine, Marc Moulin, Spyra, Cosmic Ground, Greenslade, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Faith & Disease, Erik Wollo, Syndromeda, La Ponto Ensemblo, Thaneco, Floh De Cologne, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova all-Stars, Floydhead, Ernie Kovacs, Contolled Bleeding, Pete Farn, TM Solver, Percy Faith & His Orchestra, Ebia, Sumac Dub, No-Man, Astrud Gilberto.  
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2021 at 19:50
Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO happens this week on Saturday night/Sunday morning, the 4th of July, at Midnight Pacific.  on Twitch.  broadcast 34 for year 48, computer world number 188. all live.  tune in if you would like...
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2021 at 06:44
  here's the playlist for the just completed July 4th edition of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  broadcast 34 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 188.  artists, in order:  Bouvetoya (pre-show), The Beatles, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Yoshinori Sunahara, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Cosmic Ground, Lansing-Dreiden, Edgar Broughton Band, Broekhuis, Keller & Schonwalder, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Astrud Gilberto & Stanley Turrentine, The Orb, Hubler & Schwab/DJ Wally, Telex, Kraftwerk/DJ Rolando, Zero One, Holger Hiller, Laszlo Hortobagyi, Melting Euphoria, Syndromeda, Filter-Kaffee, Ernie Kovacs, Sergius Golowin, Klaus Nomi, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Obscured By Clouds, Ghost, Hubler & Schwab/Witchman, Loop Guru, Bill Bruford, Massive Attack, Robin Guthrie, Vox Redux, Zombi, Ulrich Schnauss, Hubert Laws, Mediaeval Baebs, Mazino, Arnaud Bukwald, Henry Mancini.  not your normal wavelength & not another Classic Payola Weekend.  *giggles*
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2021 at 06:59
here is the artist playlist for today's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 35 for year 48, Twitch program number 189.  July 12, 2021.  artists in order included Steve Roach (pre-show), Terry Vernixx, Mark Cook & Darrin Kobetich, The Grid/Fripp, Yoshinori Sunahara, Michael Bruckner, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Day of Phoenix, Holger Hiller, Heldon, King Crimson, Can, Bouvetoya, Telex, Kevin Ayres & The Wizards of Twiddly, Binary Icon, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Andras Wahorn, Sara Walker, Project Pollen, OMFO, MTA Lab, Al Gromer Khan, Pete Farn, Sumac Dub, Harald Grosskopf & Ramon Amezcua, Kraftwerk/Underground Resistance, High Llamas, Granada, Percy Faith & His Orchestra, Dai Kaht, Ulrich Schnauss, Stereolab.  thank you to all who tuned in...
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2021 at 06:41
  here is the artist playlist for this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 36 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 190.  artists in order included:  Il Paradiso Degli Orchi, La Curva Di Lesmo, Lorenzo Montana, The Grid/Fripp, Yoshinori Sunahara, Astrud Gilberto & Stanley Turrentine, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-U;brich, Kissing The Pink, Franco Falsini & Sensations' Fix, Vernixx-Cook-Kobetich, Shinpal, Harald Grosskopf & Ramon Amezcua, Colin Rayment, New York United, Trio Sin Tiempo, My Sleeping Karma, Mark Dwane, Thomas Fanger, Banabila & Machinefabriek, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Pizzicato Five/Sean O'Hagan, Banco De Gaia, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Thaneco & DASK, Vox Redux, Ernie Kovacs, Her Space Holiday, Michael Rother, Polly Fae, Al Gromer Khan, Robin Guthrie, Banabila... not your normal wavelength.
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2021 at 06:38
  here is the playlist of artists on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 37 for year 48, Twitch tube transmission number 191.  I want to thank Edgar Broughton for letting SPACE PIRATE RADIO be the first to air his new project, EDGART with Edgar Broughtan Band bass player Arthur Grant on the show today.  artists in order included: (pre-show), Michael Bruckner, followed by, Moongarden, Finisterre, Rohmer, New York United, EDGART, Michel Banabila, Vox Redux, The Grid/Fripp, Ulrich Schnauss, Cosmic Ground, La Curva Di Lesmo, Lorenzo Montana, Yoshinori Sunahara, Monolake, Il Paradiso Degli Orchi, Floydhead, Trio Sin Tiempo, Polly Fae, Russian Circles, Keller & Schonwalder, Lauren Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Nelson Riddle, Percy Faith & His Orchestra, PJ Harvey, Gert Emmens & Ruud Heij, Piero Umiliani.  not your normal wavelength...
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2021 at 08:04
Hi,

For nearly 48 years, I have heard your show and have even given you copies of everything I had from 1974 to 1982 before I left the area.

I, now, am having issues listening to your show, and its "one and done" feeling. It's sad that not more folks get to hear and appreciate some of the wonderful moments that you have shared with many artists, and yet, the sad fact is that no one will ever hear these again, and they are gone from the stratosphere. I imagine how many musicians and artists feel the same ... they meet so many folks they don't remember any of them ... but I doubt that with some of the folks you have met and interviewed. They KNOW, and KNEW, you were there.

Your show, still is, by very far, one of the best and has the most interesting and far out mix of any show out there that prefers to follow a cookie cutter idea of progressive music, even by copying your ability to play so many things, and such different material, but none of them can combine 1970's and 1960's as well ... but even after all that, the special moments that have been there (like Robin Williamson!) is lost ... no one will really have a nice and cohesive idea of what that band was, and how it came about ... something that your interview clearly shows.

I had to bail out after an hour plus ... my health is not good enough to last a whole lot longer and I needed to lay down. I thought about recording it and going to be, but bailed on that ... I am piling up too much, and already I play these newer shows on the way to the lake ... both ways (under 3 hours drive) ... and it is a fascinating listen.

All in all, you might see my name in there, but I am in bed. And hopefully I will get a good idea of what things are that you played, but these lists have been helpful, although I really miss some from the 2019 days, and when I first heard this version of the show.

There was one person that I was trying to send a note that I could send her a show or two of yours from those old days (you said I could share -- but till now I have not other than Paul), but she has her _____ locked ... so it won't happen. And I'm not trying again. It's not worth the effort and don't enjoy being told to flake off! Specially when it comes to the arts!

Again, while it may not be on your agenda, the sharing of your show needs to expand some ... while it might be nice to be an oddity in space, some things are bigger and better, and often heavier (and become weightless of course!) ... that should be heard and seen a lot more.

I wish there was a chance to meet and share a glass of ice water, or a cup of some far out herbal tea with some of these folks, but as usual, the majority of the fan base in "progressive music" and "experimental music" remains locked and split all over and not interested in even a cup of tea or (heaven forbid) a big _____ cigar! The flames might get too hot!

The best to you and yours, and I hope I can get some more listens. Maybe if the show could be "replayed" later ... but I think that it's not possible on the twitching twerking thing. Again, the one and done thing is sad and for my tastes takes away from some of the great things you play and do. 

And plz, thank Edgar again, for one of the best and most far out ID's I have ever heard. That is just special and an absolute treat.

With much care ... 

Edited by moshkito - July 27 2021 at 08:09
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2021 at 07:00
  here's the playlist of artists for today's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 38 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 192.  artists in order:  Michael Bruckner & Detlev Everling (pre-show), Finisterre, Moongarden, Michel Banabila, Rohmer, New York United, Tangerine Dream, Ebia, Cosmic Ground, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Polly Fae, Trio Sin Tiempo, jarguna, Sylvain Carel, Mexican Institute of Sound, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Stanley Turrentine, Granada, Piero Umiliani, Lorenzo Montana, Erik Wollo, Sonar, The Grid/Fripp, Thaneco, Vernixx - Cook - Kobetich, MTA Lab, Gabor Csupo, Pete Farn, Sumac Dub, Floydhead, My Sleeping Karma, DakhaBrakha, Slowdeck, Charlotte Gainsbourg with Air, Vox Redux, Yoshinori Sunahara, Robin Guthrie, Ulrich Schnauss.  not your normal wavelength.  thank you to all who tuned in.
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2021 at 07:08
  here is the list of artists heard on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 39 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 193.  artists in order:  Station 17, Station 17 with Pyrolator, Jordsjo, BUS, Gabriel Le Mar, MS2020, Filter-Kaffee, Lorenzo Montana, Yoshinori Sunahara, Finisterre, Rohmer, Station 17 with Gunter Schickert & Schneider TM, Cosmic Ground, New York United, Floydhead, Oneohtrix Point Never, Eugene Ormandy & The Philadelphia Orchestra (Claude Debussy), Sylvain Carel, Michel Banabila, EOB, Bouvetoya, The Mastelottos, The Grid/Fripp, Al Gromer Khan, Coppe, Peru, Cherubin, Fratoroler, Biosphere, The Legendary Pink Dots, Wolfgang Nachahmer, Polly Fae, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Kevin Ayers & The Wizards of Twiddly, Syndromeda, Michel Moulinie.  pre-show music was Lankow & Bruckner.  yup.  nothing normal here.
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2021 at 06:36
  here is the list of artists played in order on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 40 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 194.  artists were:  Gabriel Le Mar, Camera, Finisterre, Unforscene, Station 17, Jordsjo, Michel Banabila, Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters, Yoshinori Sunahara, New York United, Il Paradiso Degli Orchi, BUS/Tripswitch, Station 17/faUSt, TM Solver, Lorenzo Montana, The Grid/Fripp, Broekhuis, Keller & Schonwalder, Rohmer, Floydhead, Wolfgang Nachahamer, Polly Fae, OMFO, Gerald Cleaver, Cosmic Ground, Sergius Golowin, Moongarden, Shinpal, Al Gromer Khan, Filter-Kaffee, DASK, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Yellow Magic Orchestra, The Orb, Blue States, Stanley Turrentine, Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Walter Wanderley, Stereolab, Gong.  pre-show music was Erik Wollo, Bernhard Woestheinrich & Tobias Schoessler.  still, not your normal wavelength.   
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2021 at 05:44
  here are the artists heard on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 41 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 195:  Moon Duo, Station 17, Ulrich Schnauss & Jonas Munk, Gabriel Le Mar, Fanger & Schonwalder with Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, jarguna & Ryuzen, Camera, Russian Circles, Lorenzo Montana, Jordsjo, Finisterre, Yoshinori Sunahara, Fratoroler, Artcane, Michel Banabila, Polly Fae, Perceptual Defence & Syndromeda, Erik Wollo, Electric Orange, Thaneco, Boozoo Bajou, Al Gromer Khan, TM Solver, My Sleeping Karma, Lauren Almeida & The Bossa Nova All-Stars, Piero Umiliani.  still not your normal wavelength.
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2021 at 22:25
  just an invitation:  Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO (that's me... *giggles) is coming up at Midnight Pacific on Twitch.  broadcast 43 for Year 48 (I'm that old & started this thing in the Dark Ages), Twitch transmission number 197.  a super wide variety of sounds, new & old for over 4 hours, ending a Sunday night & starting an early Monday.  it's Mary Shelley's 224th birthday, so in that spirit as always, there will be musical experimentation & sonic exploration.  tune in & join the global group if you are curious.  not your normal wavelength.  thank you. 
Guy Guden View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Guden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2021 at 05:49
  here is the list of artists heard on this morning's broadcast of Guy Guden's SPACE PIRATE RADIO.  show 43 for year 48, Twitch transmission number 197:  Station 17, Moon Duo, Our Solar System, Richard Barbieri & Tim Bowness, Jordsjo, Camera, Gabriel Le Mar, Thomas Fanger, Grand Sbam, Popol Vuh, Wolfgang Nachahmer, Can, Floh De Cologne, Bass Communion & Monolake, OMFO, Incredible Bongo Band, Cold Blood, Steve Hillage, Coppe, Perceptual Defence & Syndromeda, jarguna & Ryuzen, Julie London, Moongarden, Vox Redux, Help Yourself, Ulrich Schnauss & Jonas Munk, Percy Faith & His Orchestra.  "yes, your Honour... still not your normal wavelength."  thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>