Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedELP Tribute Band play BSS in London!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ELP Tribute Band play BSS in London!
    Posted: May 20 2008 at 04:08
Hi everybody,

I'm proud to announce you, under The Musical Box (Genesis Tribute) Management, our first leg of European Tour 2008!
There are 2/3 venues where even The Musical Box e Mick Pointer (ex Marillion) are going to play as well...

I'm very excited, 'cause we're playing in the same countries of ELP Brain Salad Surgery 1973 Tour!!!! Ready for the Show That Never Ends?

Tickets will be available next week on Management website www.wiventertainment.com

So I'm proud also to have sorted sout the London upcoming gig on the 21st June the next by myself....kicking off from the City where The Manticore was it's a good way to start, isn't it?

The London Show will be @ The Peel - House Of Progression - Kingston Upon Thames - SW London - Saturday 21st JUNE 2008 the next !!!

Ticktes are going fast, call the venue to order advance tickets £8 phone:
+44  020 8546 3516 credit cards are welcome as well! Or buy a ticket on the 21st at The Peel £10 Door sales

DOORS 7.30pm SHARP

Please note: no support 2 hour Show!!

"35th Anniversary of Brain Salad Surgery"

Spread the word around: The Manticore is Back!! Long Live ELP!!!  Take care my friends....and first of all, we have to wake up all the UK ELP fans!! 

Love and joy,

Mauro "Lake"

Edited by Stone of Years - May 20 2008 at 04:17
ELP
 Post Reply Post Reply