FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNurkostam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurkostam
    Posted: June 24 2008 at 12:47
Nurkostam is a unique musical experience from Finland. It is a combination of three individuals who are trying to survive with their musical direction and keep the heritage of artful music alive.

The band has roots in improvisation and project oriented performances, first ones of which took place in 1998. Our musical forefathers in the likes of
Yes, Genesis, King Crimson and Pink Floyd guided our progression; today, Nurkostam is a unique blend of a progressive band ahead of its time and a traditional rock group. The sound of Nurkostam is forming...

Some old and new material can be heard at MySpace

III of Dreamers and some material à la Radiohead will be released (by us) during this year.

Sincerely,
Nurkostam
close to the edge
asimplemistake View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 14:07
Hey there, Nurkostam has a sweet sound.  I'm guessing that quite a few people on Prog Archives would be interested in hearing you guys.  I love the mellotron, it's a great addition and used perfectly.

Tell me when you release III of Dreamers, once it is out you guys would be eligible to be put into the main database here at ProgArchives, which would help with getting you guys promoted and seen by more people.
 Post Reply Post Reply