Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Navigator, Tiles & Rocket Scientists at Buffalo,NY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNavigator, Tiles & Rocket Scientists at Buffalo,NY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Navigator, Tiles & Rocket Scientists at Buffalo,NY
    Posted: July 14 2008 at 23:46
Navigator, Tiles and Rocket Scientists will be performing at The Tralf Music Hall in Buffalo, NY on Friday, August 22nd at 7:30.  Please check out the following websites for more information:

rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2008 at 10:21
This sounds like it would be a cool show to see.  I have seen Tiles performing here in the Detroit area a couple of times this year, and I am going to try and catch them again when they perform at the Magic Bag.  I'd love to see the Rocket Scientists.  Erik Norlander is one of the best unknown progressive rock keyboard players around these days and I really enjoy the couple of Rocket Scientists albums that I have.  I am not familiar with Navigator.  I'll have to try and check them out too.
Costadena View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 00:20
I should of posted an update to let everyone know that Michelle Moog, Robert Moog's daughter, will be announcing all the bands.  We've also added a Solar Fire Lightshow while the bands are playing for some cool psychedelic lighting effects that flashes on stage and into the audience by the beat of the music.  Solar Fire has done shows for:  Hawkwind, Ozric Tentacles, Porcupine Tree etc.  Also, the hotel across the street - Comfort Suites, is offering a discount price for all The Tralf visitors of $92/night.

RS' CD's and DVD's are great to listen to, but you really need to experience Erik and group live, so I hope you can make it to the concert!!   We are also planning to record video for all the groups during the concert so whoever comes might be an audience participate in a DVD!!
 Post Reply Post Reply