Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shaman (& Synphony Orchestra),European tour 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShaman (& Synphony Orchestra),European tour 2009

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaman (& Synphony Orchestra),European tour 2009
    Posted: July 25 2008 at 21:22
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Tiziana Hurd speaking, SolMusic Management Inc. Canada, and Shaman's Intern. Agent.

SHAMAN, one of the best Prog. Power Metal in the world is ready to back in Europe next year presenting their new CD IMMORTAL (Scarlet Records),
in collaboration with GOCMEN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA of TURKEY (more times winner Awards). For this special project, Conductor Musa Gocmen,
will be working with SHAMAN to arrange for Orchestra all CD's IMMORTAL and RITUAL songs.

The tour will take place March/April 2009, and the Artists are available also for Festivals 2009.

If you are interested to have a show in your country, please contact me back, it will be a pleasure to forward you the good conditions and terms of this tour.

SHAMAN is touring right now in South America to present IMMORTAL CD.

Thanks for your time, and I will be waiting to hear back from you.

Sincerely
SolMusic Management Inc. Canada
Shaman's booking agency.
SolMusic Management Inc.
Shaman's agent
Canada
Jared View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 10:38
^^ Its an absolute bugger that ProgPower UK imploded this year, because that took place in March, and they would have been absolutely ideal as a 2nd or 3rd spot band, on the saturday night.

If you do pull off a UK gig (outside London), then please let me know....Wink
Music has always been a matter of energy to me. On some nights I believe that a car with the needle on empty can run 50 more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. Hunter S Thompson
SolMusic Management View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 19:08
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Tiziana Hurd speaking, SolMusic Management Inc. Canada, and Shaman's Intern. Agent.

SHAMAN, one of the best Prog. Power Metal in the world is ready to back in Europe next year presenting their new CD IMMORTAL (Scarlet Records),
in collaboration with GOCMEN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA of TURKEY (more times winner Awards). For this special project, Conductor Musa Gocmen,
will be working with SHAMAN to arrange for Orchestra all CD's IMMORTAL and RITUAL songs.

The tour will take place March/April 2009, and the Artists are available also for Festivals 2009.

If you are interested to have a show in your country, please contact me back, it will be a pleasure to forward you the good conditions and terms of this tour.

SHAMAN is touring right now in South America to present IMMORTAL CD.

Sincerely
SolMusic Management Inc. Canada
Attn.: Tiziana Hurd, Shaman's Intern. Agent
www.SolMusicManagement.com

SolMusic Management Inc.
Shaman's agent
Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply