Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIO/Avant Drop-In Centre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 05:48
Nice
Ian

Anyone who thinks Kansas is Prog get out of the room - Adolf Hitler

VOTOMS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOTOMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 06:48
I'm still listening too much more jazz and electronic noise tapes than "prog" in itself. Just bought Arrigo Barnabé new album. The female singer is 10/10. Dodecaphonic songwriting again.
LISTEN & SUPPORT ESMECTATONS
THE AVANT MASTERS OF JAZZCOREY XENOCHRONY AND PROGRESSIVE NOISE
Udi Koomran View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udi Koomran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2015 at 03:37
Art Zoyd are launching a fund raising project to help finance their 44.5 Anniversary tour that will commence at the RIO Festival in September with solid plans to play in Japan and perhaps the US
A lot of work is put into this including transcribing the old compositions and extensive rehearsals with pat members Zaboitzeff Jean-Jean Pierre Soarez and Daniel Denis
A 11 cd box set of unreleased archival recordings is in the works plans for release late 2015 / early 2016 !
I hope all fans will participate in helping this become an amazing event 
Info :
http://www.ulule.com/artzoyd-concert/
Flight123 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flight123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2015 at 06:08
Fantastic news and thanks for the heads up!  Hope they make it to the UK but probably not...
VOTOMS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOTOMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2015 at 07:36
LISTEN & SUPPORT ESMECTATONS
THE AVANT MASTERS OF JAZZCOREY XENOCHRONY AND PROGRESSIVE NOISE
Skalla-Grim View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skalla-Grim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2015 at 08:22
Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

Yoshi posted on facebook that a new Korekyojinn album is due out on 6/20!

I, for one, am very excited about it.

That sounds great. I'm listening to it on the Magaibutsu website, though I hope to purchase a hardcopy soon. As I expected, it's wonderful music with the distinctive Tatsuya Yoshida drum sound.

http://magaibutsu.com/mgb/korekyojinn/

I'm still sad that there has been no news from Koenjihyakkei for a long time, which is still Yoshida's best project in my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155
  Share Topic