Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Surprisingly convincing UFO footage from Turkey
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSurprisingly convincing UFO footage from Turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 01:12
Unless and alien comes up to me, gives me a hyperdrive and a teleporter pad which leads to its ship, the logical silliness of space travel will not be given a second thought by me.
KoS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 02:33
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

Originally posted by darren darren wrote:

What always strikes me is why superior beings would be flying around with their lights on...

When your average hip alien has forked out thousands of Alpha-Centaurian dollars to pimp their UFO out, what would be the point of flying around with your lights off? You got to represent your nebula, yo.

LOL nice one.
Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 15:11
Originally posted by stonebeard stonebeard wrote:

Unless and alien comes up to me, gives me a hyperdrive and a teleporter pad which leads to its ship, the logical silliness of space travel will not be given a second thought by me.
Yeah, well I was just at Loch Ness just yesterday  feeding Nessie and a UFO landed right next to Urquhart Castle and a little green guy got out and relieved himself  and I don`t think it was a leperachaun either. So this at least proves that their spaceships aren`t equipped with lavatories.
The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 16:35
Originally posted by Ricochet Ricochet wrote:

The video didn't load - maybe the FBI already made the video vanish? LOL
I, for one, really can't understand why would aliens travel - having the far superior means to do it - who knows how many lights years just to appear murkly on the sky and then vanish. Not to be humorous, but if you did come to Earth, you're either gonna zapp us - because we're tiny critters compared to you - or you're either gonna come down to have some tea with us and make some proper contact...

Ever notice too, that after travelling light years to get here, the aliens never try to make contact with the leaders or noted scientists of the world.  Instead they always track down some moron standing in a field of corn.  Confused
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 18:58
Originally posted by The Doctor The Doctor wrote:

Ever notice too, that after travelling light years to get here, the aliens never try to make contact with the leaders or noted scientists of the world.  Instead they always track down some moron standing in a field of corn.  Confused

That's because the corn is where its at. Tongue
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 00:04
C'mon you guys haven't read Majic 12 by Stanford Freidman. The aliens figured out  quatum theory light years ago & they're running the planet from area 51 man. The aliens ARE the FBI. You guys have to listen to more Coast-toCoast. Wake up man. The takeover is imminent. No more joking about this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12