Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTitan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Titan
    Posted: January 12 2009 at 18:18
Anybody have any idea what this band has been up to?  In 2007 they released A Raining Sun Of Light And Love, For You And You And You which I, for one, very much enjoyed.  I consider myself lucky that I had a friend that knew about this band or I may have never heard of them, they don't appear to have a website and its hard to find any information about their activities.  Do they tour? Are they going to be making another album?  If anyone has any information on this band, or knows where it can be found, please post it.

Time always wins.
fusionfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2009 at 03:03
I got it Man of Mystery:this album is great heavy psych/krautrock!They have a myspace page.Go at rocketrecordings.com and when the page will be opened get in Cargo Shop and you will find Titan's album.
I was born in the land of Mahavishnu,not so far from Kobaia.I'm looking for the world

of searchers with the help from

crimson king
manofmystery View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2009 at 16:15
thanks buddy

Time always wins.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2009 at 14:19
You're welcome!If I'm not making a mistake your avatar is Javier Bardem.He's one of my favourite actors and I really enjoyed No country for the old men.
I was born in the land of Mahavishnu,not so far from Kobaia.I'm looking for the world

crimson king
nightlamp View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2009 at 18:47
Titan is great, they're one of my favorite newer bands.  I have A Raining Sun... and their previous self-titled album, which is also fantastic.  They toured this last spring, I wasn't on the ball so sadly I missed their show in San Francisco.  Cry  Ah well, there's always next time!   Maybe if I'm really lucky, they'll tour with Poseidotica as a supporting act...

Edit to add: http://www.titanaut.com is their "official" homepage, but their Myspace page may be a better source for regular updates.

Edited by nightlamp - January 21 2009 at 18:49
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 03:51
Originally posted by nightlamp nightlamp wrote:

Titan is great, they're one of my favorite newer bands.  I have A Raining Sun... and their previous self-titled album, which is also fantastic.  They toured this last spring, I wasn't on the ball so sadly I missed their show in San Francisco.  Cry  Ah well, there's always next time!   Maybe if I'm really lucky, they'll tour with Poseidotica as a supporting act...

Edit to add: http://www.titanaut.com is their "official" homepage, but their Myspace page may be a better source for regular updates.
I hope you will see them.I always miss them since I live in France,by the way Poseidotica is great! 

crimson king
Ricochet View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 06:04
I totally loved that 2007 album, can't wait to hear more.
 Post Reply Post Reply