Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHello To All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello To All
    Posted: January 15 2009 at 22:32
Wink  Hello to everybody connected to the site and all the members.
First of all I have been registered with Prog Archives for 2 years approx and have been really using the site as a for reference on bands I had not heard and also as a great source for reviews.

I am nearly 50 and have been listeneing to Prog since my childhood. Beware, I was and still am a Beatles fan (fanatical).
Anyway congratulations and well done to all the people who run and maintain this site as I find it essential  in checking out Prog music off all genres of which I like.

I first came across the site when I was trying to find information on Italian Symohonic Prog as I kept seeing these fantastic looking mini lp covers around on internet sellers sites and wanted to know what the music was like. Thanks to all concerned at prog archives I have spent a small fortune on this genre let alone the the other ones as well.

I have came across bands like Porcupine Tree,Banco,Opeth, I could go on forever.

Anyway I will try to do a few reviews now and again for any of the genres.

Matthew

Melbourne Australia
Matt

rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 22:57

Welcome to the site or I guess in your case, the forum, Matthew.  There's definitely nothing wrong with being a Beatles' fan in my book.  I don't know too much about Italian Symphonic Prog myself, but I know the guys that do are always happy to help out with suggestions.  Best of luck with your continued progressive journey.  

Edited by rushfan4 - January 15 2009 at 22:58
 Post Reply Post Reply