Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Frost* with Nick D'Virgilio play RoSFest,USA-2 May
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFrost* with Nick D'Virgilio play RoSFest,USA-2 May

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
spvfreeman View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frost* with Nick D'Virgilio play RoSFest,USA-2 May
    Posted: January 27 2009 at 12:00
Frost* are very pleased to announce that Nick D'Virgilio will be joining them for their first American appearance at RoSFest on May 2nd 2009. Replacing original drummer, Andy Edwards, Nick brings a wealth of experience and talent to an extremely challenging role. Nick first met Frost* when the band supported Spock's Beard on their European dates during summer 2008.

Jem Godfrey said "I'm really thrilled that Nick has been mad...sorry, brave...sorry, kind enough to become an honourary Frostie for one of our most eagerly anticipated performances. We're already working on it and I think it's going to be a belter of a show. We can't wait."

Nick D'Virgilio said "WHOO HOOO!!! I get to be a Frostie for a day!"

"Seriously, after Spock's and Frost* toured I knew they were a great band with great music. But I was never really able to get into the music that deeply on tour because I was always getting ready for the Spock's set while they were on stage. Then recently I was asked to sit in for the Rosfest show. I said yes immediatly and then started really listening closely to the CD's. Man-o-man do I have my work cut out for me. In a great way. I am very excitied to be a part of this gig and thank you FROST* for having me along."

Make sure you're there for this unique occasion!

Queen By-Tor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2009 at 11:22
This just in from InsideOut:

Frost* with Nick D'Virgilio at RoSFest

Frost* are very pleased to announce that Nick D'Virgilio will be joining them for their first American appearance at RoSFest on May 2nd 2009. Replacing original drummer, Andy Edwards, Nick brings a wealth of experience and talent to an extremely challenging role. Nick first met Frost* when the band supported Spock's Beard on their European dates during summer 2008.

Jem Godfrey said "I'm really thrilled that Nick has been mad...sorry, brave...sorry, kind enough to become an honorary Frostie for one of our most eagerly anticipated performances. We're already working on it and I think it's going to be a belter of a show. We can't wait."

Nick D'Virgilio said "WHOO HOOO!!! I get to be a Frostie for a day!"

"Seriously, after Spock's and Frost* toured I knew they were a great band with great music. But I was never really able to get into the music that deeply on tour because I was always getting ready for the Spock's set while they were on stage. Then recently I was asked to sit in for the Rosfest show. I said yes immediately and then started really listening closely to the CD's. Man-o-man do I have my work cut out for me. In a great way. I am very excited to be a part of this gig and thank you FROST* for having me along."

Make sure you're there for this unique occasion!

Post Reply Post Reply