FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShaman's manager - Tiziana Hurd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaman's manager - Tiziana Hurd
    Posted: February 16 2009 at 11:02

FAN CLUB: How did you become interested in Shaman?

TIZIANA HURD: First, thanks very much for this interview regarding SHAMAN. I always loved Shaman, and I have all their discography. Ricardo Confessori contacted me 1 year ago, asking to manage his band and I accepted without problems.

FC: Nowadays, Shaman has more name than ever worldwide? Why is that?

TH: Because I did a great job! SHAMAN never had before a manager and today to have label supports its not easy, then I promote the band in worldwide in every Radio in network link possible, and all this took me 1 year job, but now SHAMAN is getting big every day, and finally we are ready to rock the world.

FC: Shaman will play now in Masters of Rock Festival and other two dates confirmed in Europe. Can you advance us some more dates or it’s secret for now?

TH: I know the fans want to know everything about their loved band and it's very nice, but please to be patience soon all dates will be posted. I have + festivals confirmed and my Agents are working to confirm all shows around Europe in short time possible.

FC: You work with Almah, Angra, Shaman, Sepultura and worked with Andre Matos sometime ago. You have more interests in Brazilian bands?

TH: Brazil has a lot of great Artists… maybe it's because the people there have the music in the blood. Anyway yes, I signed with DR. SIN another Brazilian rock/heavy legendary band. Sepultura has been my first Brazilian band, and with them I did 2 European tours in 2007 all shows were sold-out…I love those guys, very professional and nice people. In November 2008 I booked Sepultura in a Philippines Festival headliner. We are always in good relation. NOW, I'm really busy with SHAMAN. There is a big difference between SHAMAN and the other bands. I manage SHAMAN and then I HAVE to take care MY BAND. To be manager it's not the same that to be an Agent, a lot of responsibility going on.

FC: You are booking dates for Shaman in worldwide. Is there much interest in Shaman in the part of the promoters?

TH: Yes! After all my promotion around the world, I got most interest from Eastern Europe, UK, ASIA, some USA States, and Middle Eastern. Every kind of promoter (Classical, rock, metal, jazz, pop, etc) wrote me great words about SHAMAN music. This is a great satisfaction and I'm proud to manage SHAMAN.

FC: Is there any possibility to see Shaman and Angra or another big band playing together someday worldwide or do you think that solo tours are better?

TH: Maybe who knows? Maybe Angra a day will support SHAMAN who knows? In this business you never know what can happen.

FC: You’ve worked with many artists and bands. Is there anyone that you have more affection nowadays?

TH: I appreciated all bands that I worked with and every band has a special place in my heart. If you are asking if there is a band that I would like working with, well, sure I have my dreams, the same of all other managers, but it would be very unprofessional to mention names out of my roster. Anyway I will be really busy in the next years thinking for new bands working for.

FC: Shaman will release a Live DVD now. Can you advance us something about it like Label, Name or something?

TH: I have some majors very interested in IMMORTAL LIVE DVD. Unfortunately I can't give the names in advance until the contracts will be signed.

FC: Sometime ago, we got the new that Shaman will play with an Orchestra in Europe. Was it your idea? If yes, how did you have this Idea after all?

TH: Yes this is my project! IMMORTAL CD is recorded with Sao Paulo Symphony Orchestra, and if you listen the songs are really fantastic with, therefore I was thinking to make something great in live… SHAMAN is Prog. Power Metal then a mix between Classical, Rock, Metal and world music. I manage Gocmen Symphony Orchestra of Turkey (one of the best Turkish's Orchestra) and I asked Musa (Orchestra's conductor) his opinion regarding to add an Orchestra to SHAMAN tour, he was totally agree and he became a big SHAMAN FAN too.

FC: Thank you very much for the interview; hope you keep the good work with Shaman. Have something to say to Shaman fans worldwide?

TH: Sure I do and I promises it! I love my band very much! I start telling that I'm working to project a SHAMAN book that I would like to add in the next CD, that the band is already working in. I would like to get from all fans 2 questions to pass to the band for their answers; please you don't forget to add your name, country and age. All fans interviews will be added in SHAMAN book.Please you forward your 2 questions to this e-mail: [email protected] I want thank all our fans around the Globe supporting and loving SHAMAN. You are our life and it's your job to keep alive the band, ours will be to give you the best music and the best shows and to see you happy. SHAMAN FAMILY is a big one and I'm very proud to be part with you all. In 1 year job I got a lot of new fans and I'm sure in the future we will bring more of them.

I want to end my interview spending some words to my SHAMAN!

To Ricardo, Thiago, Fe and Leo. Thanks trusting in my job. To manage you guys it's a great honor because you are the IMMORTAL BRAZILIAN METAL BAND in NOWADAYS!

Your Tiziana

Tiziana Hurd, CEO

SHAMAN's manager

SolMusic Management Inc. Canada

Interview By Fernando Queiroz from Shaman Official FC.

http://www.myspace.com/shamanimmortal

Edited by SolMusic Management - February 16 2009 at 11:06
SolMusic Management Inc.
Shaman's agent
Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply