Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 446>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crimhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2009 at 13:40
Originally posted by Slartibartfast Slartibartfast wrote:

British Scientists Claim to Create Human Sperm 7/10

Because we know that there is not enough sperm in the world or men willing to give up their sperm.

Rural county asks EPA chief not to make it 'The Ash Hole of Alabama' 7/9

Proof that there are ash-holes in Alabama as well as anywhere else.
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 11:23
The Runaway View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Runaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 11:02
I lol'd.
Trendsetter win!

The search for nonexistent perfection.
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 10:44
We've got a thread titled "What a way to go."  File this under "What a way to start:"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html

Also, after a wee bit of research, it appears the woman filing the suit works in the office of a college of science and technology at a Polish university.  LOL
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 14:48
Originally posted by birdwithteeth11 birdwithteeth11 wrote:

It's a trap!

I feel sorry for those girls for being so gullible, but that guy's a predator to be fair.
I think you mean YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!

If he had used almost any other method to deceive them, I would feel bad, but as it is it's really hard for me to feel sorry for them...
if you own a sodastream i hate you
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 14:43
Originally posted by birdwithteeth11 birdwithteeth11 wrote:

It's a trap!

I feel sorry for those girls for being so gullible, but that guy's a predator to be fair.

Shocked

Where's my blue emoticon?!  Oh wait, here it is:

horsewithteeth11 View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsewithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 14:19
It's a trap!

Edited by birdwithteeth11 - July 07 2009 at 14:19
Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vibrationbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 16:00
I dunno, I think it`s that guy in Russia that killed over a hundred people.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 10:22
^That sucks.. Well, who's number one in serial killers now? Tongue
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vibrationbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 09:58
Some really bad news for Jack The Ripper fans, this is from the London Daily Telegraph which I recieve about a week late in Montréal.

The character of Jack The Ripper was invented by journalists to sell newspapers, and his East end London murder spree was actually the work of several unrelated killers according to a new book.
Senior police officials who investigated the 1888 murders were convinced they were not the work of a single man, research by the historian Dr. Andrew Cook has uncovered. A letter, boasting about the killings signed by a "Jack The Ripper" was forged by a journalist at the Star newspaperin an attempt to sustain sales that had been swollen by it`s salicious coverage of the crimes. This fed a panic that engulfed the Victorian capital and allowed copycat killers to get away with further murders Dr. Cook claims in a new book Jack The Ripper : Case Closed, a culmination of 5 years of studying London`s most notorious " serial killer".

My copy is on rush order.

Edited by Vibrationbaby - June 18 2009 at 09:59
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:36
^^^ No that would be cruel and unusual punishment. LOL
Then again, life in prison and maybe a pet loving fellow inmate would take care of him.
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:32

Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Now, Brian, do you really support the death penalty?  

OK, how about we have him attacked by abused pit bulls and pull them off just in time so he spends a really long time in the hospital?

Actually, when it comes to the death penalty I admit to being conflicted.  It should be used really sparingly.

LOL  I was wondering what you might say.

You know, you could make him spend ten years reading all the comics you come up with. Tongue
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:22
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

OK, how about we have him attacked by abused pit bulls and pull them off just in time so he spends a really long time in the hospital?

Actually, when it comes to the death penalty I admit to being conflicted.  It should be used really sparingly.

Edited by Slartibartfast - June 16 2009 at 15:35
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:16
The great sax player Charlie Mariano died in Cologne, Germany today aged 85. He played with jazz greats like Charles Mingus, Charlie Parker, Stan Kenton, Eberhard Weber, the United Jazz and Rock Ensemble and prog band Embryo. I opened a R.I.P. page for him.
http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58792

Edited by BaldFriede - June 16 2009 at 15:18

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
Failcore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Failcore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:16
Everyone would support the death penalty if they were able to decide when and where to apply it.
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:12
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 15:09
Originally posted by crimhead crimhead wrote:

On second thought, the Oklahoma River would be too kind for someone like that.

Make them swim in a river of quick drying cement.

Even better cement shoes and throw them in the Oklahoma River.

Edited by Slartibartfast - June 16 2009 at 15:22
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vibrationbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 14:55
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

People who harm animals are people who can harm human beings....

I'd love them to be hand over to me....
Better still hand `em over to my dogs.
Wonder why this piece of sh*t isn`t roaming around mutilating rottweilers or dobermans.
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 14:45
crimhead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 14:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 446>