Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

News of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2018 at 11:11
Originally posted by rogerthat rogerthat wrote:

What changed in Trumpistan while you were offline.

hahah.. I like that.. Trumpistan...

so up in the news today as you wake up...on the theme of ideological bankruptcy...oh that is not surprising...  
first Kansas.. then West Virginia.. now Oklahoma... 

and should anyone be surprised ...  of course not....  for the common thread.. is deep red and sh*tting out ideology that simply DOES NOT WORK.. yet people continue to vote for those that sell it.  Amazing..

one just wants to scream.. . THINK before you vote. One might but one realizes.. hey they voted for the f**kers.. you get what you deserve.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2018 at 06:19
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 14:06
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 14:39
The illiberal Saudi Arabia is a horrible theocracy. I'm actually rather proud to be Canadian right now. And to the Saudis who say "mind your own business," I say maybe you should stop minding people who criticise your kingdom and your orthodoxy, and stop trying to export your values overseas which are antithetical to the enlightenment values of a secular liberal democracy.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/pro-government-saudi-twitter-account-posts-image-of-plane-flying-towards-toronto-skyline

This Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Twitter account is interesting reading: https://twitter.com/KSAmofaEN

I'd like to see a formal debate between a Saudi Arabian and a Canadian state official. One reason why I wanted an electric car was so that I don't support such oil rich states (that said, I got a Honda Civic). Without oil, I don't believe that that state would survive.
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 16:11
Deadly ridiculous indeed.

Good thing we buy less and less (close to nothing for la belle province) from them and maybe another reason why they're so f**king upset.

A very old friend of mine is quite angry at me nowadays because I don't buy his sh*tty computer equipment anymore: I decided to buy elsewhere and he simply didn't take it, and knowing what kind of guy he his, I'll probably pay for this treason one day or the other.

Edited by Barbu - August 08 2018 at 19:55
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2019 at 06:55
Since we don't have a rest in Hell thread.  https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/politics/david-koch-dead/index.html

I hope that he gets a nice hot seat in the evil leader section of Hell.
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2019 at 07:47
^Such seats are allegedly too hot to be nice.

Nevertheless, anyone can start a Rot in Hell thread. I've planned to do so when it's George Soros's turn, unless someone else will start such a thread before me or I'll pass away first.

Edited by someone_else - August 23 2019 at 07:47
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446