Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEpicenter 09 - 2 more weeks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Epicenter 09 - 2 more weeks!
    Posted: August 04 2009 at 15:57
I am going to Epicenter 09 in 2 more weeks! Can’t wait to see my band Tool :) Also playing are Linkin Park, Alice In Chains, Street Sweeper Social Club, Atreyu, Wolfmother, and many more. It is going to be a blast. It is on 08/22 at Fairplex in Pomona, CA. If you want info and tickets, go to epicenterfestival.com. I also joined the i-squad and won 2 free tickets. Go to i-squad.com and choose Epicenter Festival to join and earn rewards. It is going to be a hot day but worth it to see so many great bands in one day. Who is going? What bands do you want to see the most?
cbdouty View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2009 at 21:45
I am going to Epicenter 09 in 2 more weeks! Can’t wait to see my band Tool :) Also playing are Linkin Park, Alice In Chains, Street Sweeper Social Club, Atreyu, Wolfmother, and many more. It is going to be a blast. It is on 08/22 at Fairplex in Pomona, CA. If you want info and tickets, go to epicenterfestival.com. I also joined the i-squad and won 2 free tickets. Go to i-squad.com and choose Epicenter Festival to join and earn rewards. It is going to be a hot day but worth it to see so many great bands in one day. Who is going? What bands do you want to see the most?
 Post Reply Post Reply