Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inappropriate Ratings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 46>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apps79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2015 at 12:29
Originally posted by aapatsos aapatsos wrote:

These ratings should be nuked
I am unable to indicate when these guys rated ''Home'', but I can assure you though that Kinesis has the album in stock for selling in the last 3-4 days, that means a week before the official date placed here Confused
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace...

listen to www.justincaseradio.com , the first ever Greek Progressive Rock radio
aapatsos View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aapatsos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2015 at 16:03
I got the promo and I am pretty sure that that was the official date in the e-mail. Oh well...
apps79 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apps79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2015 at 16:14
yeap, I have read in several occasions that this is the date, I just wonder how the album is stocked and available for sales a week before its official release date.Any individual could have bought it, listen to it and rate it in a pretty legit way before February 17th.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace...

listen to www.justincaseradio.com , the first ever Greek Progressive Rock radio
aapatsos View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aapatsos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2015 at 16:57
^ it was all 4/5 stars so I doubt it WinkLOL
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2015 at 17:44
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 06:44
If I mention a rating that makes no sense in terms of star PA rating meaning/rules, done by a fellow collaborator although this rating as nothing to do with any band I am connected with whatsoever, will you guys guarantee if I speak openly what I have to say, this will have no repercussions to bands I support?
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 06:58
never mind scratch what I said above, on second thought, I don't care anymore about any of this.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 07:08
^ join the crowd. Most stopped caring about this stuff years ago. LOL

Haters have opinions just as valid as the fanboys.  Both are equally worthless IMO.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 07:12
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

^ join the crowd. Most stopped caring about this stuff years ago. LOL

Haters have opinions just as valid as the fanboys.  Both are equally worthless IMO.
Micky you are so funny mischievous and naughty plus absolutely spot on right here too Big smile big hug Hug
I really don't care anymore for this nor care about all mean spirited people here, I wish them to be happy.

Edited by Kati - March 05 2015 at 07:17
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 07:14
Wink  good to see you back around.. you a blast of forum sunshine indeed.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 07:16
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Wink  good to see you back around.. you a blast of forum sunshine indeed.
aww mhwoaaajjhxxxxx big hug to youHug ty Hug 
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 08:21
^ You better watch out, Kati. His wife is very jealous and is a member of the forum too. Wink
"Music is much like f**king, but some composers can't climax and others climax too often, leaving themselves and the listener jaded and spent."

Charles Bukowski
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 08:28
Originally posted by Tuzvihar Tuzvihar wrote:

^ You better watch out, Kati. His wife is very jealous and is a member of the forum too. Wink
hahahaha Tuzvihar LOL I know Raffa, I am a nincompoop but not completely an idiot lol Rafa is actually very sweet person. Big hug to you Hug(hoping your wife if she is here that she is very nice too)Big smileHug
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 08:35
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

hahahaha Tuzvihar LOL I know Raffa, I am a nincompoop but not completely an idiot lol Rafa is actually very sweet person. Big hug to you Hug(hoping your wife if she is here that she is very nice too)Big smileHug

It's ok. I never thought about you as of an idiot and of course I was joking about Raff. And I'm not married so you can hug me any time you like. Wink

Edited by Tuzvihar - March 05 2015 at 08:36
"Music is much like f**king, but some composers can't climax and others climax too often, leaving themselves and the listener jaded and spent."

Charles Bukowski
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:07

It's ok. I never thought about you as of an idiot and of course I was joking about Raff. And I'm not married so you can hug me any time you like. Wink

hahahagha! ok yay but that pic hahahaha so funny LOL big hug and more hug to you, Tuzvihar Hug

Edited by Kati - March 05 2015 at 09:09
earlyprog View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:12

If I mention a rating that makes no sense in terms of star PA rating meaning/rules, done by a fellow collaborator although this rating as nothing to do with any band I am connected with whatsoever, will you guys guarantee if I speak openly what I have to say, this will have no repercussions to bands I support?

Yes. Embarrassed
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:15
Lenore, the cute little dead girl. Approve
What?
earlyprog View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:38
Cut the cuteness Dean, you can't fool me LOL
sublime220 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sublime220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:43
So much love, it hurts Tongue
There is no dark side in the moon, really... Matter of fact, it's all dark...
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 09:45
Originally posted by earlyprog earlyprog wrote:

Cut the cuteness Dean, you can't fool me LOL
can I keep the deadness?
What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 46>