Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Floodline Album!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Floodline Album!!!
    Posted: September 21 2009 at 14:03
Floodline is a great new progmetal band that I discovered on myspace. This is the band Iv'e been waiting for!!! I was first pulled in from there cover art and later found out that Ed unitsky did the album art. Ed unitsky has done cover art for "The flower kings" "The Tangent" "Unitopia" and many other great prog bands. Another reason I was pulled in to Floodline's music is Randy George plays keys on there new album "Beneath The waves" Randy george plays bass with Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy for those who dont know. Lets get back to Floodline, the new album Beneath The Waves" is in my top 10 prog metal albums for 2009 so far. Floodline remindes me of Opeth yet different, They have there own thing going on. If Opeth and Alice in Chains had a baby it would sound like Floodline. This is an amazing album from start to finish, many twists and turns in between. I bought the cd at www.cdbaby.com but I think you can find it elsewhere. Check these guys out at www.myspace.com/floodlinemusic you wont regret it! Peace........
I love prog!!!!!
danjam View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 14:31

Floodline is a very talented new progmetal band that I discovered on myspace. This is the band I’ve

been waiting to hear!!! I was first pulled in from there cover art and later found out that Ed unitsky

did the album art. Ed unitsky has done cover art for "The flower kings" "The Tangent" "Unitopia"

and many other great prog bands. Another reason I was pulled into Floodline's music is

Randy George plays keys on there new album "Beneath The waves". Randy george plays bass

with Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy for those who don’t know. Lets get back to Floodline, the

new album entitled "Beneath The Waves" is a well produced and thought out concept album that is very dynamic in the vein of Opeth. This album is in my top 10 prog metal albums for 2009. Floodline

Reminds me of Opeth yet different, They have there own thing going on. If Opeth and Alice in

Chains had a baby it would sound like Floodline. This is an amazing album from start to

finish, many twists and turns in between. I bought the cd at www.cdbaby.com but I think you

can find it elsewhere. Check these guys out at www.myspace.com/floodlinemusic you wont

regret it! Peace........

I love prog!!!!!
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 14:43
Hey I just heard there's another progmetal band called "Floodline" in another thread.
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

rdtprog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy, RPI, Symph, JR/F Canterbury Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 14:49
This is a excellent prog metal release.Highly Recommended!Clap
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness.

Emile M. Cioran

Post Reply Post Reply