Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Baliset “A Time For Rust” Digipak Available Tuesda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBaliset “A Time For Rust” Digipak Available Tuesda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baliset “A Time For Rust” Digipak Available Tuesda
    Posted: October 19 2009 at 11:56

The digipaks of Baliset’s debut album “A Time For Rust” have arrived and will be available through our online store at www.baliset.net beginning on Tuesday October 20 for $10.

In addition to our online store, we will have copies for sale at CD Baby in the next couple weeks for people who prefer to shop there.

If you don’t have a credit card, have trouble with the online stores, don’t trust technology, or just yearn for the personalized touch of one of us getting a paper cut from packing the cd ourselves you can e-mail us at [email protected] for information on either ordering via PayPal or sending us cleverly mailed cash.

For those of you on the fence for ordering, we now have the FULL album streaming at www.baliset.net so you can listen before you buy.

Also, if you haven’t yet signed up for our mailing list, we encourage you to do so we can keep you in the loop for upcoming gigs, new recordings, and all sorts of other vital Baliset info.

"...A turbulent ride through Baliset's genre-bending psyche." - Boston Band Crush

"This is a band to keep an eye on." - Lords of Metal Magazine

“…this debut shines with promise.” – Sea Of Tranquility

4 out of 5 Stars – Audiodrome (Italy)

Anderson III View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2009 at 10:34
Oh man, I never realized there's an x-Kayo Dot/ x-motW musician as a member!  Shocked   I'm sorry to spam your thread a little, but this is too crazy! I just quickly need to thank you for the extremely inspirational and beautiful music you've released. COTE and Bath are both among the 10 best albums I've ever heard... but hey, I love it all!

I listened to A Time For Rust just yesterday from your website and it sounded pretty sweet! I might have to add this to my collection.
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent" - Victor Hugo
 Post Reply Post Reply