FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedcamel - stationary traveller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: camel - stationary traveller
    Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:11
i had heard that this album was rereleased, i think last year, but no place ive been to has carried it nor have they been able to successfully order it. has anyone found this for sale anywhere?
matters of taste are not open to critique
spectral View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:15
amazon.com & .co.uk have it available.
"...misty halos made visible by the spectral illumination of moonshine."
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:16
Yes, I bought it a while ago. Great album It has finally been done as it was suposed to be from start (but record-company didn't approve) on Camel's own label. I bought mine on Amazon, heaving no problem at all finding ity. They also have it on several other web-shops, like Camel produktion itself and The swedish CDON.com. Where did u look?
iscariot View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:20
i actually just checked whatever local stores i stumbled into, and whatever ordering catalogues they had available. more than once a play said they could order it and it looked to be in stock, but a few weeks later, still nothing.

i admittedly havent checked much on the net because im not the biggest advocate just yet of shopping online. i think its because i have so little money that when i actually do spend it id prefer to be there in person as its whisked away. online can be so impersonal in the way it pillages your funds, ya know?
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:25

Originally posted by iscariot iscariot wrote:

i actually just checked whatever local stores i stumbled into, and whatever ordering catalogues they had available. more than once a play said they could order it and it looked to be in stock, but a few weeks later, still nothing.

i admittedly havent checked much on the net because im not the biggest advocate just yet of shopping online. i think its because i have so little money that when i actually do spend it id prefer to be there in person as its whisked away. online can be so impersonal in the way it pillages your funds, ya know?

Yes, but on the other hand they got lot's of second hand on Amazon, so u can bye two insted of one

spectral View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:27
There is nothing like buying a CD or vinyl from a store, it's just that the net makes it easier to find that elusive record.
spectral View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:29

That's a shout flowerchild, the marketplace is great - I used it for the first time the other week.

JMCecil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:30

Originally posted by spectral spectral wrote:

There is nothing like buying a CD or vinyl from a store, it's just that the net makes it easier to find that elusive record.

I've ended up with old stock instead of the remaster I ordered from Amazon a couple times, so I gave up ordering from them.

Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:32
Originally posted by spectral spectral wrote:

That's a shout flowerchild, the marketplace is great - I used it for the first time the other week.

Yes, Amazon is great.....u can get almost anything. I used to by in stores, never thought I would give that up. But now, every month after payment I'm looking foreward to my time on the net, like a child, looking for cd's all around the world. It's amazing.

iscariot View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:33
Originally posted by flowerchild flowerchild wrote:

Yes, but on the other hand they got lot's of second hand on Amazon, so u can bye two insted of one

youre kidding. they have used? well that just goes to prove ive not looked into that option enough.
Tony R View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:33

Play.com deliver free across Europe.

www.play.com

Clap

spectral View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:40

Check this iscariot:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/B00062FLG0/qi d=1116452183/sr=8-2/ref=xs_ap_bun2_xgl15_a//104-6972011-7595 162?condition=all

when you view an item on amazon, click on the "Used & new" link to go to the marketplace.

I don't want this to sound like advertising for amazon, but it's a useful site for finding music.

Edited by spectral
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:46

Originally posted by flowerchild flowerchild wrote:

youre kidding. they have used? well that just goes to prove ive not looked into that option enough.

Yes, I almost never bye new cd's nowdays. Download or used and sometimes new

iscariot View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 17:47
oh. well that was easy. id better come into some money soon so i can get this. thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply