Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed"t" Signed to ProgRock Records

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BigBoss View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: "t" Signed to ProgRock Records
    Posted: May 03 2010 at 16:44
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – 3 May 2010 – German multi-instrumentalist, singer, producer and control freak "t" is back with his 3rd album. After fronting german progrock masterminds "scythe" and 2 highly acclaimed solo albums, he took four years to write, perform, mix, produce and co-master "anti-matter poetry", a 68 minute concept album. t, again, played all the instruments and sang all the parts here.

t had this to say: "Having changed style somewhat, I figured it might be high time to try something new. I have always considered progrock records to be one of the most interesting music sources in the artrock world, so I was more than happy when Shawn Gordon signalled to me that they would be glad to work with me. Hopefully there are going to be more albums together, as I appreciate the openness and their cautious advice highly!".

"I’ve enjoyed Thomas’s last 2 albums quite a bit, but this time he did something I really felt fit in with our label, so I was a happy camper with he signed up with us.", said Shawn Gordon, President of ProgRock Records.

"Anti-matter Poetry" is the new worldwide ProgRock Records release from t and can be found at http://www.progrockrecords.com/artists/view.php?id=139. The album will be released late May 2010 and available in stores on August 10, 2010 but is available for immediate pre-sale at a $2 discount.
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
 Post Reply Post Reply