Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJon Anderson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jon Anderson
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 16:53
Ive just bought two tickets for Jon Anderson in Edinburgh on Oct 14th. Has anyone seen him recently performing solo and can tell me what to expect

cheers
Good Morning Carpark Fans

eriksalkeld View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 19:06

If this is still his JON ANDERSON SOLO TOUR, then this will be DIFFERENT, don't wait for him with a band to play his solo songs or maybe some yes songs, no no, that won't happen. Jon Anderson will sing and play completely ALONE in the spotlight, just he and his guitar, organ or harp singing features of his songs, and some yes songs also. That is if it's the same Tour he had last year! if not, maybe he will be performing with other musicians too. Either way, is a good event to attend.

Last year he played 50% his songs and 50% yes songs, from yes he played "The Revealing Science of God", "Long Distance Runaround", "Owner of a lonely heart", "Yours is no disgrace", "Starship trooper", "I've seen all good people", "And you and I" and maybe two more yes songs i don't quite remember.

Erik

Autenticidad, actitud, pluralidad, espiritu e inteligencia, si es prog bien, si no, tambien.
Rex Reid View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 14:41

Originally posted by bumheed7 bumheed7 wrote:

Ive just bought two tickets for Jon Anderson in Edinburgh on Oct 14th. Has anyone seen him recently performing solo and can tell me what to expect

cheers

bumheed7, how much did you pay for the tickets (each) and where can you buy them, please?

Thanks.

bumheed7 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 16:36
eriksalkeld, thanks for the info, lookin forward to it

bumheed7 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 16:38
Originally posted by Rex Reid Rex Reid wrote:

cheers

bumheed7, how much did you pay for the tickets (each) and where can you buy them, please?

Thanks.

they were £25 plus £3 boking fee but i could be wrong about the bf.  i bought mine at ripping records on the bridges but you can also get them at ticket scotland on rose street. i'm in row f so be quick to get some good seats

Rex Reid View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 16:58

Originally posted by Rex Reid Rex Reid wrote:

cheers

Thanks.

they were £25 plus £3 boking fee but i could be wrong about the bf.  i bought mine at ripping records on the bridges but you can also get them at ticket scotland on rose street. i'm in row f so be quick to get some good seats

Thanks. I forgot to ask... which venue is he playing?

Post Reply Post Reply