Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDifferent Strings new EP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Different Strings new EP
    Posted: June 07 2010 at 00:11
Dear Olav, H.T., Andrew and whoever is interested,

This is Chris Mallia of Different Strings. As you might or might not know recently I just released an EP for charity with the title “Victims of love – EP”. This EP is a taster of the upcoming album that I’m working on and is in its final stages of production.

You was one of those that made a review on my debut album “…it’s only the beginning” so if you like and accept, I would like you to review as well this EP. Although, as mentioned earlier I made this for charity and you can find all the information on my website for this, there is a very limited amount of CDs in circulation so I won’t be able to send you an original copy but I can send you CD quality mp3s through e-mail if you don’t mind.

Thanks a lot for your time and waiting your reply.

Cheers!

Chris Mallia

memowakeman View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2010 at 17:05
Hi Chris,
My name is Guillermo from Mexico City, though I did not review your debut album, I am interested in your music. I visited your website but only found some samples, that is why I would like to ask you for the digital download so I can listen to the complete songs, and of course I would write you a review.
Thanks for your attention.

Follow me on twitter @memowakeman
 Post Reply Post Reply