Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Italian Prog Appreciation den

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 358>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2014 at 12:00
Perigeo - Antologia (Box-Set 8CD+1DVD+1 Book) coming early December
hellogoodbye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellogoodbye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 04:23

Portuguese, but ... Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0b72Ylmn4&list=PLEQ56236EaD3c09y5IXohwjpKzvjVy4bH&index=2
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 11:12
From one of my inside sources I have learned that a QVL reunion was proposed and that several of the band were interested....but it looks like it will ultimately not happen.  That is the one reunion that would have thrilled me more than any other.  Cry

TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2014 at 11:59
Originally posted by Finnforest Finnforest wrote:

From one of my inside sources I have learned that a QVL reunion was proposed and that several of the band were interested....but it looks like it will ultimately not happen.  That is the one reunion that would have thrilled me more than any other.  Cry

That is very sad indeed.

At least there is some movement in the 70s bands Scene. New Albums by Cherry Five, Delirium
and Spettri coming soon. The new Murple just out, Metamorfosi recording ....

Maybe something happens out of the Progressivamente Festival which had a Semiramis and
Officina Meccanica with new line ups.

TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2014 at 13:51
Unreal City new Album 15th January

Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2014 at 20:20
Lots of things to look forward to! I was considering that Perigeo box set, though I have four of the eight albums, don't know whether it's worth upgrading just for the remaining ones and the DVD?

Anyway, been loving this one lately:

JUMBO - Vietato ai Minori di 18 Anni

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=3859

Edited by Aussie-Byrd-Brother - November 11 2014 at 20:46
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 09:01
Originally posted by TheH TheH wrote:

Thumbs Up

New Albums by Cherry Five

What?! Where did you hear of this? What's the line-up?

I know BackToTheGoblin (Guarini, Marangolo, Morante, Pignatelli) are recording a new album, which is fantastic.

Cherry Five, too??

TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 10:19
Originally posted by verslibre verslibre wrote:

Thumbs Up

New Albums by Cherry Five

What?! Where did you hear of this? What's the line-up?

I know BackToTheGoblin (Guarini, Marangolo, Morante, Pignatelli) are recording a new album, which is fantastic.

Cherry Five, too??

verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 11:13
^^^Cool!
AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 09:42
^^ Indeed

Also, Great review by Michael on Fabio Zuffanti's solo album! Clap  Seeing his other collaboration works, good to see he took time for his own efforts, look forward to getting that one.

http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=1305140

TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 09:46
^^

Live Album of the Zuffanti Band coming soon.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 17:16
Aw, thanks Jim! It's a really good album, tons of great instrumental contributions from all involved. Some really impressive stuff on that one!
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 23:03
I think I should have posted this here instead: Big smileThumbs Up[QUOTE=Kati] I took Tszirmay's suggestion, read his review, couldn't find a listening link but heard their new album teaser! Please should anyone have this, pretty please send me their songs listening link?

Wow! DAAL : "Dances of the Drastic navels" (New Album Teaser) recent release album, yes oh wow what I heard in this teaser from the album, they go from transatlantic/ high excitement to the very floyd and no not necessary the typical Gilmour high lead solos when some thinks of Pink Floyd which to me much too limited and simply not true, there is so much more depth into Gilmour tunes too. I love the oscillating level in the instrumentals take you while also bringing you down to the most precious memorable and sensitive tunes! Sexy flowy airy vocals too! The synths are amazing, dreamy while also keeping me from wondering away!  The bass guitarist too, love him! J

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 23:17
Superb album, Sonia, I gave it a very positive review too, and now I see Thomas has given it a rave review as well (and he was nice enough to mention me at the very end as well!), front and centre on the front page!

Well done, Thomas, still one of the Archives best reviewers, and someone I consider a good genuine friend
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 23:24
Originally posted by Aussie-Byrd-Brother Aussie-Byrd-Brother wrote:

Superb album, Sonia, I gave it a very positive review too, and now I see Thomas has given it a rave review as well (and he was nice enough to mention me at the very end as well!), front and centre on the front page!

Well done, Thomas, still one of the Archives best reviewers, and someone I consider a good genuine friend

Ha! Yay! I need to go read yours too now of course! Yes yay!!! brb !!!! ha! Awesome, yours I certainly want and feel an urge to read too now Smile mhwoaaahhxxx Hug
logosprog View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logosprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 08:53
Hi folks, 
   this is Logos and here is a GREAT NEWS for you. A double vinyl version with Gatefold of L'enigma della vita is coming next month of December... Smile We hope you enjoy this news.

Some preview will come next weeks. All the best. 

Check out some songs of our last performance:

Logoswww.logosprog.it
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/logosprog
Twitter - https://twitter.com/logosprogband
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 10:23
Great clips, Logos!!

Hmmmmm, will we be lucky to get a proper live DVD/Bluray from you in the near future?!
logosprog View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logosprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 11:13
Originally posted by Aussie-Byrd-Brother Aussie-Byrd-Brother wrote:

Great clips, Logos!!

Hmmmmm, will we be lucky to get a proper live DVD/Bluray from you in the near future?!

DVD/Bluray?! Maybe Smile
Now we are pressing the vinyls. Some great news in the near future but I can't tell anything. 

If you want to see more clips (and latest to come), http://www.logosprog.it/foto.html#video

all the best
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 11:25
Originally posted by logosprog logosprog wrote:

Hi folks, 
   this is Logos and here is a GREAT NEWS for you. A double vinyl version with Gatefold of L'enigma della vita is coming next month of December... Smile We hope you enjoy this news.
Sweet! Big smile
logosprog View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logosprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2014 at 12:28
Hi,
 we want to let you know that CD Baby is only charging 1¢ shipping when you purchase our album L'enigma della vita on CDBaby.com between December 1st and 3rd.

It’s only ONE PENNY for standard domestic or international shipping.

This holiday, if you buy our music from CD Baby, you’ll pay less, we will make more, and the music lovers in your life will be psyched!

All the best
Thank you
Logos
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 358>