Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedElegant Simplicity Appreciation Society

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
toroddfuglesteg View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Retired

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elegant Simplicity Appreciation Society
    Posted: August 10 2010 at 03:56

This band from England has released 19 - nineteen - albums since 1992 on either pretty expensive cassettes or even more expensive CDs and recorded in proper studios. All of these albums are sold through the usual channels and the band also have a proper website with a proper online webstore where t-shirts and other merch are also offered for sale. They also do proper newsletters. I just received one this morning.  

In short, Elegant Simplicity is as serious as a band can get. 

The band has just released the free compilation album As It Was for download from http://www.elegantsimplicity.com/  

This compilation album is almost 80 minutes long and features some seriously good complex elegant neo symphonic prog. 

..........Which to me comes as a shock because I had no clue about this band's existence until I went through the letter E to sort out more interviews. That was less than a week ago. The band has got less than ten reviews here in PA on their nineteen albums. All of them talks about an excellent band which deserves to be appreciated. 

This band is doing all the right things and really deserve more appreciation here in Prog Archives. 

Hence, Elegant Simplicity deserves their own appreciation society.

I would urge everyone who likes elegant neo symphonic prog to download their free compilation album As It Was and then joined a band who really deserves more attention from ProgArchives.  

Post Reply Post Reply