Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rogues Gallery 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2016 at 19:18
great pics Dean!!  Clap  Totally missed those earlier!!
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2016 at 19:21
Originally posted by Barbu Barbu wrote:

brings back some bad memories...

hah... bet you my wedding cermony (my first of course) was worse.  Of course the camera got Becks punching me across the jaw on our marriage video.

then there was the wedding night...

bad memories.. pfff.. talk to the hand..
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2016 at 03:56
Originally posted by emigre80 emigre80 wrote:

depends on what you'd been consuming/smoking before the show.  I've seen some impressive stars indoors in my time.
Psychedelic music is the only drug I need Cool Either way, they are still imaginary Tongue
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2016 at 12:34
A demonstration of Dungeness's horizontal wind.

What?
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2016 at 12:47
^ Nice shirt! Thumbs Up
"Music is much like f**king, but some composers can't climax and others climax too often, leaving themselves and the listener jaded and spent."

Charles Bukowski
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2016 at 15:28
Man v elements.  Good stuff.
Ozark Soundscape View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozark Soundscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2016 at 01:04
I was significantly cooler 12 years ago

Eddy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2016 at 12:34
WHut happened!? You were so kool. YOU NEED TO Get those sunglasses back bro.
Luna View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2016 at 22:15
Some recent captures of me (Luna, a 19 year old transgender girl)

I don't actually celebrate 4:20
Ozark Soundscape View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozark Soundscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2016 at 18:28
Nice pix Luna

https://e.snmc.io/lk/o/u/b458197ac69c2e348dd90d61883d3694/6263671.jpghttps://e.snmc.io/lk/o/u/f362625a300a878a13530cad3e6a77ca/6263675.jpg

Edited by Ozark Soundscape - September 30 2016 at 18:29
HemispheresOfXanadu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HemispheresOfXanadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2016 at 11:50
Wondering why you're in a dungeon aside, I immidiatley noticed that you're almost definitely taller than me.
(and I aint growing no more)
@ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 06:13
Brand new and fresh CDs from LaBraD'or Records... And to my surprise Aragon's second release of the Mouse album CD was remastered there, by polymath / prog artist Marc Brassé – visit his World at www.brassee.com and don't miss his interest for Janko Keyboards !
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 07:55
you look entirely too happy man....

spend a day with me and my crew... that will fix that smile.. LOL

LOLClap

infocat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infocat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 11:27
Micky, you look quite at home there.
Wink
--
Frank Swarbrick
Belief is not Truth.
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 12:10
I took your warning seriously, but tell me again there was no fun... Esp the guy on the third photo looks like he has taken a massive lot of power antidepressors !!
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 14:03
Originally posted by infocat infocat wrote:

Micky, you look quite at home there.
Wink

LOL I better...it beats sitting behind a desk worrying about getting paper cuts pushing meaningless pieces of paper around a desk and watching the clock creeply slowly to 5pm. 

funny.. we had that conversation the other day... the property manger of that property came by to see us the other day to see how we were doing.  Cute thing... late 20's.. early 30's.. however let me tell you.. what can transform cute to jawdropping is a tight green dress that accented every curve.. whoo HOO.. 

needless to say.. that stimulated a discussion between me and the gusy.. what is best. Being a man.. or a women.

Yes.. being a man rocks. We get to destroy things.. blow things up.. kill things indiscrimately.. yet for all that power

wouldn't be a women be even better.. with the power to leave a bunch of men nothing but piles of jelly merely with a tight dress...

final vote total was 3 for..  2 against ...
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 14:18
Originally posted by jayem jayem wrote:

I took your warning seriously, but tell me again there was no fun... Esp the guy on the third photo looks like he has taken a massive lot of power antidepressors !!

hahahha... I'll have to tell him that.

Make no mistake though nevermind him... he is a legend by the way.  Isi is over 50 years old.. and I've seen him work 20 year olds into the ground.  He isn't happy unless he has a shovel in his hand.. the rest of us...  we were cursing like sailors at that sh*t sandwich of a service.
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 15:00
A guy like this must be a force of nature... Like those weightlifters who don't look that big but can lift more than 500lbs. Those are tasks even if one sleeps and protects hands and feet well enough, the week ends without one being able to hold a pen and write !

But right now I can't lie and advertise from a building site: one shouldn't try and look sturdier and more likeable (and happy indeed) than in real.

I hope some will take interest in those LaBraD'or records though... Some others remasters will be available soon.

Edited by jayem - January 11 2017 at 11:29
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 15:19
oh man.. all that sh*t is pointless...weightlifters are a bunch of pussys...small dicked over compensators...   look at me.. look like a little piece of sh*t.. yet stronger than a horse. Thumbs Up

It's not the muscles that matter.. its the will.... but yeah.. we do have to watch ourselves. This job in particlar is going to be a bit dangerous when we drop those conduit and lines in the weeks to come. I do wear a back brace these days ... my nod to rapidly coming middle old age. You don't want back problems.. no sir...

and yeah.. we do call him our freak of nature.. the best part is... I have never met anyone nicer than he is.  You respect the work ethic.. but you love the person. I've had him as my 2nd on my few major projects. Great guy.. and often needed since I made the stupid conclusion  I wanted to study German in school.. in the 80's.... I don't speak a lick of Spanish and he helps me converse with those we run into (contractors and customers) that don't speak English. Anyone that tells me Mexicans are a threat to this country and need to be deported will have to answer to me.. in fact.. to a bunch of people that have come to love the guy in the years he has been working with us.

Edited by micky - October 22 2016 at 15:20
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2016 at 15:46

...Beer to the health of those guys/hombres for the jobs to come !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798>