Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Blogs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slartibartfast's Magical Music Random Load Blog
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSlartibartfast's Magical Music Random Load Blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 07:12
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

Soo loaded tonight for tomorrow: (needed the extra o) Tongue

I don't give Kansas Masque enough turntable love.....I need to.

BTW...what were you loaded on that night?? LOL

Nah, I only drink up before noon and then go out driving.  Speaking of driving, looks like I neglected to drive by review a few of those in the first post.  I probably did some quick comments on these in the what the hell are you listening to now thread, so lets see if I can add anything new or repeat myself:

Hackett, Steve    Watcher of the Skies - Nice to see Steve revisit classic Genesis.  Having John Wetton do vocals and bass is really interesting.  I've also got the live sort of companions to this album, The Tokyo Tapes on DVD, which is also available on CD, out of the three go for the DVD.

Kansas    Masque - I see that one's getting a 3.74 on this site.  After the opening track, which is a bit too much of an attempt to make a hit, the rest is pretty solid prog, except for It's You, most of the songs would become regulars in the live repertoire.

Ponty, Clara    Mirror Of Truth - daughter of Jean-Luc, mellow piano music mostly, and she is accompanied by her dad on some of the tracks.  Don't call this new age or I will have to kick your ass.

Wakeman, Rick    Selections from…Journey to the Center of the Earth - I like this one much better than the Return album.  It's all instrumental remakes of Journey (no not that Journey Tongue) and that's not a bad thing.  Also tossed in a couple of tracks I don't recognize with one from Six Wives and one from King Arthur.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 02 2010 at 07:44
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 07:44
Feeling in the moody to comment on the rest of these before I play them:

Belew, Adrian    Side Two - being a big fan of Adrian I ordered an autographed copy.  He signed the disc with fat silver color permanent marker.  I was a little disappointed Les Claypool wasn't on this one. 

Johnson, Eric    Tones - I think sooner or later he'll be added to this site.  This is a good album for making the case.  He is already here in The Electromagnets.  Not sure where he'd fit, either PR or XO.

McLachlan, Sarah    Surfacing - into more commercial songs (still good), and she cut her hair short, boo. Tongue  She's one of those artists that once I fell for, I'll always keep up with her latest stuff. 

Moody Blues, The    On the Threshold of a Dream - I keep calling them quaint and I stick by that assessment.  This is one with more quaint tracks than the others, I think.  Most memorable one is Lovely To See You, which I think charted.

Rypdal,  Terje    Undisonus - much bigger fan of his earlier stuff.  Modern or neo classical stuff.  No Terje on guitar, but he was the composer.

Wyatt, Robert    Theatre Royal Drury Lane - this one came up, but I've misplaced the disc.  Did it run away?  I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this considering the musicians who participated.  

Frith, Fred and Arditti String Quartet, Uwe Dierkson, William Winant    Eleventh Hour - what the hell is with these great guitarist from '70's doing modern classical pieces?  Once again, bigger fan of his earlier stuff.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 02 2010 at 07:45
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 12:37
I'm waiting for Umphreys Mcgee.........hurry up
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 17:40
Hi,

Just had Byzantium on my CD player in the car ... the first album is a bit more like long cut pop music ... it is actually very nice and flows very nicely. The 2nd album has the long cut that is also very nice. Also had on the same CD Capability Brown's Voice ... and you probably already know that is a top album (and cover) of mine!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 21:15
Originally posted by Slartibartfast Slartibartfast wrote:

Moody Blues, The    On the Threshold of a Dream - I keep calling them quaint and I stick by that assessment.  This is one with more quaint tracks than the others, I think.  Most memorable one is Lovely To See You, which I think charted.

Moodies, meh.  They're one of those bands you had to have been there, and ya best had better have been stoned as well.  I actually like this album, though I suppose quaint is an apt description.  There is a nice run of Lovely To See You, Dear Diary, Send Me No Wine, and To Share Our Love, all pretty decent songs.  I listened to this quite a bit back in the high school daze.
Can you tell me where we're headin'?
Lincoln County Road or Armageddon.
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 22:12
And I don't mean quaint as an insult.  Otherwise it wouldn't be a keeper.

jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 23:17

And I don't mean quaint as an insult.  Otherwise it wouldn't be a keeper.
I know it's no insult Wink, and my high school daze reference is not misspelled, if ya get my drift.

jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 23:23

Last time I went to buy speakers for the ol' stereo, I took along The BIg Express.  Dude at the store wanted me to listen to some Kenny G or some such.  I use Wake Up as a sort of reference to what a speaker can do, so I made him put that in the player.  The other reference is AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long, which of course is irrelevant 'round here. 

But, ya play some Wake Up in the listening room at a high end store, on high end speakers, at excruciating volume,  and really the salesman does not know what to think.  Just has no idea what he's listening to.  Has no idea even what decade it's from.  It might be the latest thang.  That's how I know it's prog Wink

Edited by jammun - October 02 2010 at 23:26
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 08:21
Sounds like a good idea, Wake Up your salesman. LOL
Did you bring along a blanket? Tongue

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 03 2010 at 08:22

yanch View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 09:26
Unfortunately, I don't have a bunch of these, will have to look into that oversight.
Of the ones I do have. I think Abbey Road was the fitting end for the Beatles. Some great stuff.
Also, Love Hackett's Watcher of the Skies. His renditions of Watcher, Firth of Fifth, Fountain of Salmacis, and Los Endos in particular are superb. I also have the Tokyo Tapes cd version, which is not bad, even if it does have ASIA tracks. Smile
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 19:09
^stay tuned, I'm working my way through over 1400 titles.

This is a cool random draw down:
Bach, Johann Sebastian Four Concerti for Various Instruments
Beatles, The Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Captain Beefheart Safe As Milk
Glass, Philip 1000 Airplanes on the Roof
Isham, Mark Mark Isham
King Crimson Starless and Bible Black
Locomotive We Are Everything You See
Prince Musicology
Roxy Music Country Life
Santana, Carlos Mahavishnu John McLaughlin Love Devotion Surrender
Stereolab ABC Music
Tangerine Dream Stratosfear
Walsh, Steve Glossolalia

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 04 2010 at 19:28

Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:23
Here's what a random load looks like:

It's a portable carrying case I've had for years.  The three titles at the top are new and not randomly loaded.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 06 2010 at 19:26

moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:31

Goodness ... that leaves me with the prospect of writing 2500 album reviews!

I think I would rather discuss the band a lot more than the individual albums ... somehow discussing each and every Amon Duul 2 album and the material in it, is not as good a representation of the band and its work if you see the bigger picture ... which is, how they went from this to that and back and so forth and so on. It tells a much more interesting story about the band and its work.

It's the same thing when we talk of Mozart and Beethoven and Tchaikovsky ... thus you can see why I have no interest in reviewing the Beatles or the Rolling Stones ... but talking about them as artists is another story. Sitting here and writing something blah and blah about the White Album (or Abbey Road) and how it is progressive, or not ... is ... a dead end discussion, I would imagine ... what you comparing it to? But discussing the potential ideas and concepts that ended up helping our beloved "progressive" theme would make it all a much better, and intelligent discussion.

So ... should we not consider giving these people more credit for their work than just ... "songs"? I can see it now ... yeah ... that Beethoven dude has some pretty cool songs!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:37
Sometimes it is really hard to write a review about single albums.  I was doing a pretty good job there for a while, but ran out of steam.  So, I'm kind of doing less than 100 word drive by reviews as I cycle through the collection.

Bonus points for anyone who recognizes the object on the left of the pic.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 06 2010 at 19:38

thellama73 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:38

This is a cool random draw down:
Bach, Johann Sebastian Four Concerti for Various Instruments
Beatles, The Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Captain Beefheart Safe As Milk
Glass, Philip 1000 Airplanes on the Roof
Isham, Mark Mark Isham
King Crimson Starless and Bible Black
Locomotive We Are Everything You See
Prince Musicology
Roxy Music Country Life
Santana, Carlos Mahavishnu John McLaughlin Love Devotion Surrender
Stereolab ABC Music
Tangerine Dream Stratosfear
Walsh, Steve Glossolalia

Man, you got some good ones this time. The Tangerine Dream, King Crimson and Beefheart are all among my favorites. Plus the Beatles, Bach, Stereolab and Roxy Music. I have about thrity Philip Glass records, but not that one. Is it good?
thellama73 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:40

Sometimes it is really hard to write a review about single albums.  I was doing a pretty good job there for a while, but ran out of steam.  So, I'm kind of doing less than 100 word drive by reviews as I cycle through the collection.

Bonus points for anyone who recognizes the object on the left of the pic.

Lava lamp?
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 19:41
^^^ You win the cardboard cookie. LOL  Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it.  I'd have to make one up by hand and you'd probably need to cover the postage. Tongue

If you have thirty Glass albums and you like them and you don't have this one, you'll like it.  Kind of related to Songs From Liquid Days as it has Linda R. on vocals.  I'm only up to nine myself and the three 'quattsi DVDs.

I drove my wife nuts when I had Music For Changing parts in the truck CD player, driving her home from work. LOL

Well, didn't make it too far today (partly doo to Omprhey):

Captain Beefheart      Safe As Milk - my newest Beef and I guess his oldest.  Very, very '60's.  I still have much of the Captain's stuff to explore.  I liked this one.  I still rank Trout Mask at the bottom, but respect those who regard it well.  Brave, brave souls. LOL

Prince     Musicology - Went to a movie theater live simulcast.  Most remarkable because it's the only one I've been to and I got a free CD!  I do like the music on this one, though I've yet to become a Prince fan.

Stereolab     ABC Music - a nice assortment of live Stereolab tracks going up to their Sound-dust album.  Some track overlap in fact with Oscillons from the Anti Sun.  I'd recommend that one over the former as it comes with a video DVD.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 06 2010 at 20:12

jammun View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 21:39

^^^ You win the cardboard cookie. LOL  Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it.  I'd have to make one up by hand and you'd probably need to cover the postage. Tongue

If you have thirty Glass albums and you like them and you don't have this one, you'll like it.  Kind of related to Songs From Liquid Days as it has Linda R. on vocals.  I'm only up to nine myself and the three 'quattsi DVDs.

I drove my wife nuts when I had Music For Changing parts in the truck CD player, driving her home from work. LOL

Well, didn't make it too far today (partly doo to Omprhey):

Captain Beefheart      Safe As Milk - my newest Beef and I guess his oldest.  Very, very '60's.  I still have much of the Captain's stuff to explore.  I liked this one.  I still rank Trout Mask at the bottom, but respect those who regard it well.  Brave, brave souls. LOL

Prince     Musicology - Went to a movie theater live simulcast.  Most remarkable because it's the only one I've been to and I got a free CD!  I do like the music on this one, though I've yet to become a Prince fan.

Stereolab     ABC Music - a nice assortment of live Stereolab tracks going up to their Sound-dust album.  Some track overlap in fact with Oscillons from the Anti Sun.  I'd recommend that one over the former as it comes with a video DVD.
As always, I ain't heard the half of these.  Nothing to say about The Beatles that hasn't already been said.  The Beefheart album is yes 60's, but you can hear where he's going on this one, though probably no one expected that he was going there!  Nothing to say about the Crimson that hasn't been said.  I always liked it, and still do.   Santana/McLaughlin is one of those curious albums from the era, with transcendent moments thoroughly mixed with excess.  Carlos was still learning how to play that stuff but what a master to learn from.  The dirty old man in me sez Roxy Music has the best cover LOL.   

Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 21:43
Yes, yes, the cover (I love the music, too):

perv LOL

OK this could be fun, I've got three single CD slots left, I'm about to go to bed, any suggestions as to what I should load next?:

801    Live (Remaster)
Abercrombie, John    Timeless
Abercrombie, John    Night
Abercrombie, John    Third Quartet, The
Abercrombie, John and Ralph Towner    Sargasso Sea
Ackerman, Will    Hearing Voices
Afro Celt Sound System    Volume 1 : Sound Magic
Afro Celt Sound System    Volume 2 : Release
Afro Celt Sound System    Volume 3 : Further In Time
Afro Celt Sound System    Volume 5: Anatomic
Afrocelts    Seed
Akkerman, Jan    Tabernakel
Akkerman, Jan    Live - Montreux Jazz Festival
Akkerman, Jan    Pleasure Point
Akkerman, Jan    From the Basement
Akkerman, Jan    Heartware
Akkerman, Jan    Noise of Art, The
Alitheia    Chthonick
Allman Brothers, The    At the Fillmore East
Amos, Tori    Winter
Amos, Tori    Crucify
Amos, Tori    Cornflake Girl
Amos, Tori    God (Alternate Mixes)
Amos, Tori    Pretty Good Year
Amos, Tori    Under the Pink
Amos, Tori    Hey Jupiter
Amos, Tori    Boys for Pele
Amos, Tori    Caught A Light Sneeze
Amos, Tori    Talula
Amos, Tori    from the choirgirl hotel
Amos, Tori    Jackie's Strength
Amos, Tori    to venus and back
Amos, Tori    Strange Little Girls
Amos, Tori    Tales of a Librarian
Amos, Tori    Beekeeper, The
Amos, Tori    Welcome To Sunny Florida
Amos, Tori    American Doll Posse
Amos, Tori    Abnormally Attracted To Sin
Amos, Tori    Midwinter Graces
Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe    Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe
Anderson, Jon    Olias of Sunhillow
Anderson, Jon    Song of Seven
Anderson, Jon    Deseo
Anderson, Jon    Promise Ring, The
Anderson, Jon    Live From La La Land
Anderson, Jon and Vangelis    Short Stories
Anderson, Jon and Vangelis    Friends of Mr. Cairo, The
Anderson, Laurie    Mister Heartbreak
Anderson, Laurie    United States Live (Disc Four)
Anderson, Laurie    United States Live (Disc One)
Anderson, Laurie    United States Live (Disc Three)
Anderson, Laurie    United States Live (Disc Two)
Anderson, Laurie    Home of the Brave
Anderson, Laurie    Strange Angels
Anderson, Laurie    Bright Red
Anderson, Laurie    Life On A String
Anderson, Laurie    Live at Town Hall New York City September 19-20 2001
Arcana    Arc of the Testimony
Automatic Man    Automatic Man
Bach, Johann Sebastian    Brandenburg Concertos Nos. 1-3
Bach, Johann Sebastian    Brandenburg Concertos Nos. 4-6
Badalamenti, Angelo    Soundtrack from Twin Peaks
Badalamenti, Angelo    Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me
Badalamenti, Angelo    Lost Highway
Baku Llama    Eris
Banks, Peter    Two Sides of Peter Banks
Banks, Peter    Reduction
Banks, Tony    A Curious Feeling
Barrett, Syd    Barrett
Barrett, Syd    Opel
Bass Communion    Bass Communion
Bass Communion    Bass Communion II
Bass Communion    Ghosts On Magnetic Tape
bass communion v muslimgauze    bass communion v muslimgauze ep
Bears, The    Car Caught Fire
Bears,The    Bears,The
Bears,The    Rise and Shine
Beatles, The    Rubber Soul
Beatles, The    Revolver
Beatles, The    Magical Mystery Tour
Beatles, The    Beatles, The
Beatles, The    Yellow Submarine
Beatles, The    Let It Be
Beatles, The    Past Masters Volume Two
Beck, Jeff    Truth
Beck, Jeff    Blow By Blow
Beck, Jeff    Wired
Beck, Jeff    Who Else!
Beck, Jeff    You Had It Coming
Beck, Jeff    Jeff
Beck, Jeff    Emotion & Commotion
Beck, Jeff with Terry Bozzio and Tony Hymas    Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop
Beefheart, Captain & His Magic Band    Trout Mask Replica
Beefheart, Captain and the Magic Band    Doc at the Radar Station
Belew, Adrian    Lone Rhino
Belew, Adrian    Twang Bar King
Belew, Adrian    Desire Caught By The Tail
Belew, Adrian    Mr. Music Head
Belew, Adrian    Young Lions
Belew, Adrian    Inner Revolution
Belew, Adrian    Here
Belew, Adrian    Guitar As Orchestra, The
Belew, Adrian    Op Zop Too Wah
Belew, Adrian    side one
Belew, Adrian    Side Three
Bensusan, Pierre    Spices
Bensusan, Pierre    Wu wei
Big Big Train    English Boy Wonders
Big Big Train    Bard
Big Big Train    Gathering Speed
Big Big Train    The Difference Machine
Big Big Train    Underfall Yard, The
Bitch and Animal    What's That Smell?
Black Mountain    Black Mountain
Black Mountain    In The Future
Blackfield    Blackfield
Blackfield    Blackfield II
Blegvad, Peter    downtime
Blegvad, Peter    Just Woke Up
Blegvad, Peter    Hangman's Hill
Blue October    History For Sale
Blue October    Foiled
Blues Brothers, The    Original Soundtrack Recording
Bolling, Claude Trio    Jazz a la Francaise
Booth, Tim & Angelo Badalamenti    Booth and the Bad Angel
Bowie, David    Man Who Sold the World, The
Bowie, David    Station to Station
Bowie, David    "Heroes"
Bowie, David    Low
Bowie, David    Lodger
Bowie, David    Scary Monsters
Bowie, David    Never Let Me Down
Bowie, David    Black Tie, White Noise
Bowie, David    Buddha of Suburbia, The
Bowie, David    Outside
Bowie, David    EART HL I NG
Bowie, David    hours…'
Bowie, David    Heathen
Brand X    Unorthodox Behavior
Brand X    Livestock
Brand X    Morroccan Roll
Brand X    Masques
Brand X    Product
Brand X    Do They Hurt?
Brand X    Xcommunication
Brand X    Manifest Destiny
Brook, Michael with Brian Eno & Daniel Lanois    Hybrid
Bruford    Feels Good To Me
Bruford    Gradually Going Tornado
Bruford    One of A Kind
Bruford Levin Upper Extremities    Blue Nights
Bruford, Bill with Ralph Towner and Eddie Gomez    If Summer Had It's Ghosts
Bruford, Bill's Earthworks    all heaven broke loose
Bruninghaus, Rainer    Freigeweht
Brunninghaus, Rainer    Continuum
Bubu    Anabelas
Buckethead    Giant Robot
Buckethead    Colma
Buckethead    Monsters and Robots
Buckethead    Funnel Weaver
Buckethead    Bermuda Triangle
Buckethead    Electric Tears
Buckethead    Bucketheadland 2
Buckethead    Cuckoo Clocks of Hell, The
Buckethead    population override
Budd, Harold    Pavillion of Dreams, The
Budd, Harold    Serpent (In Quicksilver/Abandoned Cities, The
Budd, Harold    Lovely Thunder
Budd, Harold    White Arcades, The
Budd, Harold    Agua
Budd, Harold    By the Dawn's Early Light
Budd, Harold    Room, The
Budd, Harold    la bella vista
Budd, Harold with Hector Laxou    Glyph
Budd, Harold with Zeigeist    She is a Phantom
Budd, Harold, Simon Raymonde, Robin Guthrie, Elizabeth Fraser    Moon and the Melodies, The
Budd, Harold/Brian Eno with Daniel Lanois    Pearl, The
Budd, Harold/Ruben Garcia/Daniel Lentz    Music for 3 Pianos
Burroughs, William S./Kurt Cobain    the "Priest" they called him
Burton-Corea-Metheny-Haynes    Like Minds
Burton, Gary    Good Vibes
Burton, Gary    Reunion
Burton, Gary & Stephane Grappelli    Paris Encounter
Burton, Gary Quintet    Dreams So Real
Bush, Kate    Never for Ever
Bush, Kate    Dreaming, The
Bush, Kate    Hounds of Love + 6 Bonus Tracks
Bush, Kate    Sensual World, The
Bush, Kate    Aspects of the Sensual World
Bush, Kate    Red Shoes, The
Bush, Kate    Aerial
Byrne, David    Complete Score from "The Catherine Wheel", The
Byrne, David    Uh-Oh
Byrne, David    David Byrne
Byrne. David    Grown Backwards
Byrne. David and Brian Eno    Everything That Happens Will Happen Today
Camel    A Live Record
Caravan    In the Land of Grey and Pink
Caravan    Battle of Hastings, The
Carlos, Wendy    Digital Moonscapes
Carlos, Wendy    Beauty In the Beast
Childs, Toni    Union
Childs, Toni    House of Hope
Childs, Toni    Woman's Boat, The
Clarke DiMeola Ponty    Rite of Strings, The
Clarke, Stanley    Children Of forever
Clarke, Stanley    Journey To Love
Clarke, Stanley    School Days
Claypool, Les    Of Whales and Woe
Claypool, Les and the Holy Mackerel    Highball With the Devil
Claypool, Les Frog Brigade    Live Frogs - Set 1
Claypool, Les Frog Brigade, The    Purple Onion
Cluster & Brian Eno    Old Land
Cobham, Billy    Spectrum
Cocteau Twins    Head Over Heels
Code Talkers, The    Now
Code Talkers, The with Col. Bruce Hampton    Bootleg Live
Codetalkers, The    Codetalkers, The
Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit    Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit
Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit    Mirrors of Embarrassment
Col. Bruce Hampton & The Quark Alliance    Give Thanks To Chank
Col. Bruce Hampton, Ret.    Songs of The Solar Ping
Collins, Phil    Face Value
Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains    Big Eyball in the Sky, The
Cora, Tom    It's A Brand New Day
Corea Chick Electric Band    Light Years
Corea, Chick    Return To Forever
Corea, Chick    My Spanish Heart
Corea, Chick    Children's Songs
Corea, Chick Miroslav Vitous Roy Haynes    Trio Music
Coryell, Larry    Restful Mind, The
Coryell, Larry    Comin' Home
Coryell, Larry    Sketches of Coryell
Coryell, Larry    Power Trio, The
Coryell, Larry    Tricycles
Coryell, Larry & Alphonse Mouzon    Back Together Again
Coryell, Larry & The Eleventh House    At Montreaux
Coryell, Larry, John Abercrombie, Badi Assad    Three Guitars
Crimson Jazz Trio    King Crimson Songbook Volume 1
Curved Air    Air Conditioning
Curved Air    Second Album
Curved Air    Phantasmagoria
Curved Air    Air Cut
Curved Air    Lovechild
Curved Air    Curved Air Live
Curved Air    Midnight Wire
Curved Air    Airborne
Curved Air    Live 1990
Cusick, Paul    Focal Point
Dark Matter    Seeing Strange Lights
David + David    Boomtown
Davis, Miles    Birth of the Cool
Davis, Miles    Round About Midnight
Davis, Miles    Milestones
Davis, Miles    Porgy and Bess
Davis, Miles    Kind of Blue
Davis, Miles    Sketches of Spain
Davis, Miles    Someday My Prince Will Come
Davis, Miles    Sorceror
Davis, Miles    Quiet Nights
Davis, Miles    E.S.P.
Davis, Miles    Complete In A Silent Way Sessions, The
Davis, Miles    Filles De Kilimanjaro
Davis, Miles    Miles In The Sky
Davis, Miles    Water Babies
Davis, Miles    Complete Bitches Brew Sessions, The
Davis, Miles    Tribute to Jack Johnson, A
Davis, Miles    Big Fun
Davis, Miles    Pangaea
Davis, Miles    Agharta
Davis, Miles    Amandla
Davis, Miles + 19    Miles Ahead
De Grassi, Alex    Turning: Turning Back
De Grassi, Alex    World's Getting Loud, The
De Lucia, Paco/Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin    Guitar Trio, The
Debussy, Claude Achille    La Mer, Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun, Nuages, etc.
Debussy, Claude Achille    Suite Bergamasque, Children's Corner, Estampes, etc.
Debussy, Claude Achille    Debussy for Daydreaming
Di Meola, Al    Casino
Di Meola, Al    Spendido Hotel
Di Meola, Al    Scenario
Di Meola, Al    Cielo e Terra
Di Meola, Al    Infinite Desire, The
Di Meola, Al/John McLaughlin/Paco de Lucia    Friday Night In San Francisco
Dimeola, Al    Electric Rendezvous
Discipline    Unfolded Like Staircase
Divination    Ambient Dub Volume I
Dixie Dregs    Freefall
Dixie Dregs    What If
Dixie Dregs    King Biscuit Flower Hour
Dixie Dregs    Night of the Living Dregs
Dixie Dregs    Dregs of the Earth
Dixie Dregs    Bring 'Em Back Alive
Dixie Dregs    Full Circle
Dixie Dregs    California Screamin'
Dixie Dregs, the    Industry Standard
Djam Karet    Ritual Continues, The
Djam Karet    Burning The Hard City
Djam Karet    Suspension and Displacement
Djam Karet    Collaborator
Djam Karet    Devouring, The
Djam Karet    Live at Orion
Djam Karet    Ascension
Djam Karet    New Dark Age
Djam Karet    A Night For Baku
Djam Karet    Recollection Harvest & Indian Summer
Doors, The    Doors, The
Doors, The    Strange Days
Doors, The    Waiting for the Sun
Doors, The    Soft Parade, The
Dregs, The    Unsung Heroes
Dukes of Stratosphear, The    Chips from the Chocolate Fireball
Dunmall, Paul Octet    Great Divide
Electromagnets    Electromagnets
Eluvium    Accidental Memory In Case of Death, An
Eluvium    Lambent Material
Eluvium    Talk Amongst the Trees
Eluvium    When I Live By the Garden and the Sea
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    Brain Salad Surgery
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    King Biscuit
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    Return of Manticore, The Disc Four
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    Return of Manticore, The Disc One
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    Return of Manticore, The Disc Three
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer    Return of Manticore, The Disc Two
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer / Modest Mussorgsky    Pictures at an Exhibition
Eno / Moebius / Roedelius    After The Heat
Eno, Brian    Here Come the Warm Jets
Eno, Brian    Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy
Eno, Brian    Another Green World
Eno, Brian    Before and After Science
Eno, Brian    Ambient 1 Music For Airports
Eno, Brian    Music for Films
Eno, Brian    Apollo Atmospheres & Soundtracks
Eno, Brian    More Music For Films
Eno, Brian    Thursday Afternoon
Eno, Brian    Ambient 4/On Land
Eno, Brian    Shutov Assembly, The
Eno, Brian    Nerve Net
Eno, Brian    Drop, The
Eno, Brian    Another Day On Earth
Eno, Brian-David Byrne    My Life in the Bush of Ghosts (Remaster)
Eno, Brian-Et. Al.    Music for Films III
Eno, Brian/Bang on a Can    Music for Airports
Eno, Brian/Jah Wobble    Spinner
Eno, Brian/John Cale    Wrong Way Up
Eno, Roger    Voices
Eno, Roger    Between Tides
Eno, Roger    Lost In Translation
Eno, Roger    swimming
Eno, Roger with Kate St. John    Familiar, The
Enya    Watermark
Enya    Memory of Trees, The
Enya    A Day Without Rain
Europa String Choir    Starving Moon
Europa String Choir    Marching Ants
Eurythmics    1984 for the love of big brother
Explosions In The Sky    How Strange, Innocence
Explosions In The Sky    Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever
Explosions In The Sky    Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place, The
Explosions In The Sky    Rescue, The
Explosions In The Sky    All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Fayman (Jeffery) & Fripp (Robert)    a temple in the clouds
Ferry, Bryan    Bete Noire
Ferry, Bryan    Taxi
Fiji Mariners    Featuring Col. Bruce Hampton
Fiji Mariners    Live
Finn, Tim    Tim Fin
Fleck, Bela    Perpetual Motion
Fleck, Bela & the Flecktones    Flight of the Cosmic Hippo
Fleck, Bela & the Flecktones    UFO TOFU
Fleck, Bela & the Flecktones    Outbound
Fleck, Bela & The Flecktones    Live At The Quick
Fleck, Bela and the Flecktones    Three Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Flood    Tales From The Four Seasons
Focus    In and Out of Focus
Focus    Moving Waves
Focus    Focus III
Focus    Live at the Rainbow
Focus    Hamburger Concerto
Focus    Mother Focus
Focus    Live at the BBC
Focus    Ship of Memories
Focus    Focus Con Proby
Frech Frith Kaiser Thompson    Live, Love, Larf & Loaf
Frech Frith Kaiser Thompson    Invisible Means
Free Flight    Jazz/Classical Union, The
Free Flight    Beyond the Clouds
Fripp & Eno    No Pussyfooting
Fripp & Eno    Beyond Even (1992-2006)
Fripp, Robert    Exposure
Fripp, Robert    Radiophonics
Fripp, Robert    Love Cannot Bear
Fripp, Robert & Brian Eno    Evening Star
Fripp, Robert & Eno, Brian    Equatorial Stars, The
Fripp, Robert & The League of Crafty Guitarists    Show of Hands
Frith, Fred    Gravity
Frith, Fred    Speechless
Frith, Fred    Cheap At Half the Price
Frith, Fred    Technology of Tears, The
Frith, Fred    Top of His Head, The
Frith, Fred    clearing
Frith, Fred    Digital Wildlife
Frith, Fred    Rivers and Tides
Frith, Fred and Enseble Modern    Traffic Continues
Frith, Fred/John Zorn    50th Birthday Volume 5
Gabriel, Peter    I
Gabriel, Peter    II
Gabriel, Peter    III
Gabriel, Peter    Security
Gabriel, Peter    Music by from the film Birdy
Gabriel, Peter    So
Gabriel, Peter    Us
Gabriel, Peter    OVO:The Millenium Show
Gabriel, Peter    Long Walk Home Music From The Rabbit-Proof Fence
Gabriel, Peter    Up
Garbarek, Anja    Smiling And Waving
Geballe, Tony    Native of the Rain
Genesis    From Genesis To Revelation (Remaster)
Genesis    Tresspass
Genesis    Nursery Cryme
Genesis    Foxtrot
Genesis    "Live"
Genesis    Selling England By the Pound
Genesis    Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, The
Genesis    A Trick of the Tail (Remaster)
Genesis    Spot the Pigeon
Genesis    Wind & Wuthering
Genesis    Duke (Remaster)
Genesis    Abacab
Genesis    Calling All Stations
Genesis    Fox Lies Down A Tribute to Genesis (V. A.), The
Gentle Giant    Gentle Giant
Gentle Giant    Under Construction
Gentle Giant    Acquiring the Taste
Gentle Giant    Free Hand
Gentle Giant    Octopus
Gentle Giant    Three Friends
Gentle Giant    In a Glass House (35th Anniversary Edition)
Gentle Giant    Power and the Glory ,The (Remaster)
Gentle Giant    King Biscuit Flower Hour
Gentle Giant    Interview
Gentle Giant    Missing Piece, The
Gentle Giant    Playing the Fool
Gentle Giant    Giant For A Day
Gentle Giant    Out of the Fire
Gentle Giant    Civilian
Giles, Giles & Fripp    Cheerful Insanity of Giles, Giles & Fripp, The
Gismonti, Egberto    Sol Do Meio Dia
Gismonti, Egberto    Works
Gismonti, Egberto    Retratos
Gismonti, Egberto Group    Infancia
Gismonti, Egberto Group    Musica De Sobrevivencia
Glass, Philip    Music With Changing Parts
Glass, Philip    Einstein on the Beach
Glass, Philip    North Star
Glass, Philip    "Low" Symphony
Glass, Philip    Kundun
Glass, Philip    Naqoyqatsi
Glass, Philip & Kronos Quartet    Dracula
Glass, Phillip    Glassworks
Glass, Phillip    Songs from Liquid Days
Gong    Other Side of the Sky 'A Collection'
Gong    Angel's Egg
Gong    You
Gong    Shamal
Gong    Gazeuse!
Gong    Expresso II
Gong    Zero to Infinity
Gong, Pierre Moerlen's    Time is the Key
Gong, Pierre Moerlen's    Pentanine
Gongzilla    Suffer
Gongzilla    Thrive
Gongzilla    Live
Goodman, Jerry    On the Future of Aviation
Goodman, Jerry    Ariel
Goodman, Jerry    It's Alive
Goodman, Jerry | Steve Smith | Howard Levy | Oteil Burbridge    Stranger's Hand, The
Gorishankar, The    2nd Hands
Gorn, Levin, Marotta    From the Caves of the Iron Mountain
Grappeli, Stephane    Live 1992
Grappeli, Stephane    Celebrating Grappeli
Grappelli, Stephane/David Grisman    Live
Grateful Dead    Terrapin Station
Greatful Dead, The    Anthem of the Sun
Greenwood, Jonny    Bodysong
Grey Star Morning    Heartwash Hotel
Grieg, Edvard Hagerup    Concerto in A Minor, Peer Gynt Suite 1&2, etc.
Gruntz, George et. Al.    Percussion Profiles
Gryphon    Red Queen To Gryphon Three
Guaraldi, Vince    Charlie Brown Christmas, A
Gunn, Trey    Third Star, The
Gunn, Trey Band, The    Joy of Molebdenum, The
Guthrie, Robin/Harold Budd    After the Night Falls
Guthrie, Robin/Harold Budd    Before the Day Breaks
Hackett, John, Steve Hackett    Sketches of Satie
Hackett, Steve    Voyage of the Acolyte (Remaster)
Hackett, Steve    Please Don't Touch (Remaster)
Hackett, Steve    Spectral Mornings (Remaster)
Hackett, Steve    Defector (Remaster)
Hackett, Steve    Cured
Hackett, Steve    Till We Have Faces
Hackett, Steve    Time Lapse (Live)
Hackett, Steve    Guitar Noir
Hackett, Steve    Momentum
Hackett, Steve    A Midsummer Night's Dream
Hackett, Steve    Darktown
Hackett, Steve    To Watch The Storms
Hackett, Steve    Wild Orchids
Hackett, Steve    Out Of The Tunnel's Mouth
Hackett, Steve & The Underworld Orchestra    Metamorpheus
Hall, Daryl    Sacred Songs
Hammer Group, Jan    Melodies
Hammer, Jan    First Seven Days, The
Hammer, Jan    Black Sheep/Hammer
Hammer, Jan Group    Oh, Yeah? (Remastered)
Hampton Grease Band    Music To Eat
Hampton, Co. Bruce and The Late Bronze Age    Outside Looking Out
Hampton, Co. Bruce and The Late Bronze Age    Isles of Langerhan
Hampton, Col. Bruce    One Ruined Life Of A Bronze Tourist
Hampton, Col. Bruce    Arkansas
Hancock, Herbie    Head Hunters
Hansson, Bo    Magician's Hat
Hansson, Bo    Attic Thoughts
Happy the Man    Death's Crown
Happy the Man    Beginnings
Happy the Man    Happy the Man
Happy the Man    Crafty Hands
Happy the Man    Live
Happy the Man    3rd "Better late.."
Happy The Man    Muse Awakens, The
Harmonia 76    Tracks & Traces
Harrison, Jerry    Red and the Black, The
Harrison, Jerry    Casual Gods
Harrison, Jerry    Walk on Water
Hassel, Jon and Bluescreen    Dressing for Pleasure
Hassell, Jon    Earthquake Island
Hassell, Jon    Fourth World Volume Two: Dream Theory In Malaya
Hassell, Jon    Surgeon of the Nightsky Resores Dead Things ..., The
Hassell, Jon    City: Works of Fiction
Hassell, Jon    Last night the moon came dropping its clothes on the street
Head Machine    Orgasm
Heads, The    No Talking Just Head
Hedges, Michael    Breakfast in the Field
Hedges, Michael    Aerial Boundaries
Hedges, Michael    Watching My Life Go By
Hedges, Michael    Live on the Double Planet
Hedges, Michael    Taproot
Hedges, Michael    Road to Return, The
Hedges, Michael    Torched
Hellborg + Buckethead + Shrieve    Octave of the Holy Innocents
Hendrix Experience, The Jimi    Live At Winterland
Hendrix, Jimi    Band of Gypsies
Henry Fool    Henry Fool
High Llamas    Can Cladders
High Llamas, The    Santa Barbara
High Llamas, The    Gideon Gaye
High Llamas, The    Hawaii
High Llamas, The    Cold and Bouncy
High Llamas, The    Snowbug
High Llamas, The    Buzzle Bee
High Llamas, The    retrospective, rarities & instrumentals
Hine, Rupert    Immunity
Hine, Rupert    Wildest Wish To Fly
Holdsworth, Allan    Road Games
Holdsworth, Allan    i.o.u.
Holdsworth, Allan    Metal Fatigue
Holdsworth, Allan    Sand
Holdsworth, Allan    All Night Wrong
Holdsworth, Allan Group    Then!
Holdsworth, Allan/ Gordon Beck    With a Heart in My Song
Holst, Gustav    Planets, The
Horn, Paul Featuring Egberto Gismonti and Nexus    Altitiude of the Sun, The
Howard, Hayward, Frith, Laswell    Meridiem
Howe, Steve    Beginnings
Howe, Steve    Turbulence
Howe, Steve    Grand Scheme of Things, The
Howe, Steve    Not Necessarily Acoustic
Howe, Steve    Quantum Guitar
Husband, Gary    Things I See, The
Incredible Expanding Mindf**k    1996-1999
Incredible Expanding Mindf**k    Arcadia Son
Irresponsibles, The    When Pigs Fly
Isham, Mark    Vapor Drawings
Isham, Mark    Grand Parade, The
Isham, Mark    Tibet
Isham, Mark    blue sun
Isham, Mark    Miles Remembered: The Silent Way Project
Jackson, Joe    I'm the Man (Remaster)
Jackson, Joe    Look Sharp! (Remaster)
Jackson, Joe    joe jackson's jumpin' jive
Jackson, Joe    Night and Day (Deluxe Edition)
Jackson, Joe    Body and Soul
Jackson, Joe    Big World
Jackson, Joe    Live 1980/86
Jackson, Joe    Blaze of Glory
Jackson, Joe    Summer In The City
Jackson, Joe    Symphony No. 1
Jackson, Joe    Night and Day II
Jackson, Joe & Friends    heaven & hell
Jackson, Joe Band    Beat Crazy
Jackson, Joe Band    Volume 4
Jarre, Jean Michel    Oxygene
Jarre, Jean Michel    Oxygene 7-13
Jarre, Jean Michel    Metmorphoses
Jarre, Jean Michel    Sessions 2000
Jarrett, Keith    Melody At Night, With You, The
Jarrett, Keith Trio    Somewhere Before
Jethro Tull    This Was
Jethro Tull    Stand Up (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Benefit
Jethro Tull    Aqualung - 25th Anniversary Special Edition
Jethro Tull    Living In the Past
Jethro Tull    Thick as a Brick
Jethro Tull    A Passion Play (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Warchild (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Minstrel in the Gallery (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Too Old To Rock 'n" Roll: Too Young To Die (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Songs from the Wood (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Heavy Horses (Remaster)
Jethro Tull    Stormwatch
Jethro Tull    A + Slipstream
Jethro Tull    Crest of a Knave
Jethro Tull    20 Years of J.T.: Flawed Gems and the Other Sides of Tull
Jethro Tull    20 Years of J.T.: The Essential Tull
Jethro Tull    20 Years of J.T.: The Radio Archives and Rare Tracks
Jethro Tull    Rock Island
Jethro Tull    Little Light Music, A
Jethro Tull    Nightcap
Joachim Kuhn Band    Sunshower
Jobson, Eddie    Theme of Secrets
Jobson, Eddie/Zinc    The Green Album, The
Johnson, David Earle    Time Is Free
Johnson, David Earle with Jan Hammer    Hip Address
Johnson, Eric    Ah Via Musicom
Johnson, Eric    Venus Isle
Johnson, Eric    Bloom
Jonas Hellborg    Art Metal
Jones, John Paul    Zooma
Jones, John Paul    Thunderthief
Jones, Percy    Propeller Music
Jones, Percy    Tunnels
Kaiser, Henry    Those Who Know History Are Doomed To Repeat It
Kansas    Leftoverture
Kansas    Point of Know Return (Remaster)
Kansas    Two For The Show
Kansas    Monolith
Kansas    In the Spirit of Things
Kansas    Somewhere to Elsewhere
Kayak    Kayak
Kayak    Royal Bed Bouncer
Kayak    Last Encore, The
Kayak    Merlin
Khan featuring Steve Hillage & Dave Stewart    Space Shanty
Kindler, Steve    Across a Rainbow Sea
King Crimson    In the Court of the Crimson King (Remaster)
King Crimson    Lizard
King Crimson    Islands
King Crimson    Larks' Tongues in Aspic (Remaster)
King Crimson    Nightwatch, The
King Crimson    Great Deciever (Live 1973-1974) Disc Four, The
King Crimson    Great Deciever (Live 1973-1974) Disc One, The
King Crimson    Red
King Crimson    USA (30th Anniversary Edition)
King Crimson    Discipline
King Crimson    Beat
King Crimson    Absent Lovers
King Crimson    Three of a Perfect Pair
King Crimson    B'BOOM Official Bootleg - Live In Argentina 1994
King Crimson    Thrak
King Crimson    Vroom
King Crimson    THRaKaTTaK
King Crimson    ConstruKtion of Light, The
King Crimson    happy with what you have to be happy with
King Crimson    Power To Believe, The
Kitaro    Peace on Earth
Knifeworld    Buried Alive: Tales Of Crushing Defeat
Kodo with Isao Tomita and Kusillaqta    Nasca Fantasy
Kuhn, Joachim    Springfever
L. Subramanium/Stephane Grappelli    Conversations
Laddio Bolocko    Strange Warmings of
Laddio Bolocko    In Real Time
Lancaster, Jack and Robin Lumley    Marscape
Laraaji    Ambient 3/Day of Radience
Lavitz, T    Mood Swing
Lavitz, T and the Bad Habitz    Lavitz, T and the Bad Habitz
League of Gentlemen, The    Thrang Thrang Gozinbulx
Led Zeppelin    Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin    II
Led Zeppelin    III
Led Zeppelin    IV
Led Zeppelin    Houses of the Holy
Led Zeppelin    Physical Graffiti
Led Zeppelin    Presence
Led Zeppelin    In Through the Out Door
Led Zeppelin    Coda
Levin, Tony    pieces of the sun
Levin, Tony    Resonator
Levin, Tony    Stick Man
Lights In A Fat City    Memory Ground
Lloyd Webber, Andrew    Variations
Luc-Ponly, Jean    Acatama Experience, The
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Inner Mounting Flame (Remaster)
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Between Nothingness and Eternity
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Birds of Fire (Remaster)
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Lost Trident Sessions, The
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Apocalypse
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Visions of the Emerald Beyond
Mahavishnu Orchestra    Inner Worlds
Mangione, Chuck    Live at the Hollywood Bowl
Manzanara, Phil    Diamond Head
Manzanara, Phil / 801    Listen Now
Manzanera, Phil    Primititve Guitars
Manzanera, Phil    Southern Cross
Manzanera, Phil    Vozero
Manzanera, Phil    6pm
Manzanera, Phil    50 Minutes Later
Manzanera, Phil & Andy Mackay    Up In Smoke
Manzanera, Phil & Sergio Dias    Mato Grosso
Manzanera, Phil/801    Live At Manchester University
Marillion    Script For A Jester's Tear (Remaster)
Marillion    Fugazi
Marillion    Misplaced Childhood
Marillion    B'Sides Themselves
Marillion    Brave
Marillion    Afraid of Sunlight (Remastered)
Marillion    Made Again
Marillion    This Strange Engine
Marillion    Radiation
Marillion    anoraknophobia
Marillion    Marbles
Marillion    Somewhere Else
Marillion    Happiness Is The Road - Essence
Marillion    Happiness Is The Road - The Hard Shoulder
Marillion.com    sanctuary
Marsalis, Branford Quartet    Requiem
Maserati    Language of Cities, The
Maserati    Inventions for the New Season
Mays, Lyle    Street Deams
McDonald and Giles    McDonald and Giles
McLachlan, Sarah    Touch
McLachlan, Sarah    Solace
McLachlan, Sarah    Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
McLachlan, Sarah    Freedom Sessions, The
McLachlan, Sarah    Mirrorball
McLachlan, Sarah    Afterglow
McLachlan, Sarah    Wintersong
McLachlan, Sarah    Laws Of Illusion
McLaughlin, John    Promise, The
McLaughlin, John    Floating Point
McLaughlin, John-Jaco Pastorius-Tony Williams    Trio of Doom
Medeski Martin and Wood    Uninvisible
Medeski Martin and Wood    End of the World Party (just in case)
Metheny Group, Pat    Offramp
Metheny, Pat    Bright Size Life
Metheny, Pat    Watercolors
Metheny, Pat    New Chataqua
Metheny, Pat    Secret Story
Metheny, Pat    Map of the World, A
Metheny, Pat & Lyle Mays    As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls
Metheny, Pat Group    Pat Metheny Group
Metheny, Pat Group    American Garage
Metheny, Pat Group    Travels
Metheny, Pat Group    First Circle
Metheny, Pat Group    STILL life (talking)
Metheny, Pat Group    Imaginary Day
Metheny, Pat Group    Speaking Of Now
Metheny, Pat Group    Way Up, The
Metheny, Pat with Dave Holland & Roy Haynes    question and answer
Metheny. Pat    One Quiet Night
Mitchell, Joni    Blue
Mitchell, Joni    For the Roses
Mitchell, Joni    Court and Spark
Mitchell, Joni    Hissing of Summer Lawns, The
Mitchell, Joni    Shadows and Light
Mitchell, Joni    Hejira
Mitchell, Joni    Mingus
Mitchell, Joni    Dog Eat Dog
Mitchell, Joni    Chalk Mark In a Rainstorm
Mitchell, Joni    Taming the Tiger
Mitchell, Joni    Night Ride Home
Mitchell, Joni    Turbulent Indigo
Mitchell, Joni    Both Sides Now
Monade    Socalism Ou Barbarie
Monade    A Few Steps More
Monade    Monstre Cosmic
Montrose, Ronnie    Territory
Moody Blues, The    Days of Future Passed
Moody Blues, The    In Search of the Lost Chord
Moody Blues, The    To Our Children's Children
Moody Blues, The    A Question of Balance (Remaster)
Moody Blues, The    Every Good Boy Deserves Favour
Moody Blues, The    Seventh Sojourn
Moraz - Buford    Music For Piano and Drums
Moraz, Patrick    I
Morissette, Alanis    Jagged Little Pill
Morning Sky/Sky    Morning Sky/Great Balloon Race Excerpts
Morse, Steve    High Tension Wires
Morse, Steve    Structural Damage
Morse, Steve    Prime Cuts
Morse, Steve Band    Southern Steel
Morse, Steve Band    Coast to Coast
Morse, Steve Band    StressFest
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus    Symphonies Nos. 40 & 41, Clarinet & Oboe Concerti, etc.
Mr. Bungle    Mr. Bungle
Mr. Bungle    Disco Volante
Mr. Bungle    California
Muffins, The    <185>
Muffins, The    Open City
Muffins, The    Bandwidth
Muffins, The    Double Negative
Muffins, The    Loveletter #2 "The Ra Sessions"
Mussorgsky,Tchaikovsky,Balakrev    Pictures at an Exhibition, Children's Album, Islamey
Nektar    Journey to the Centre of the Eye
Nektar    Tab in the Ocean, A
Nektar    Remember the Future
Nektar    Sunday Night at the London Roundhouse 2
Nektar    Down To Earth
Nektar    Sunday Night at London Roundhouse
Nektar    Prodigal Son, The
Nektar    Book of Days
Netkar    Evolution
New Order    Low Life
New Percussion Group of Amsterdam    Go Between
Nice, The    Thoughts of Emerlist Davjack, The
Nice, The    Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Nice, The    Elegy
Nice, The    Five Bridges
Nine Inch Nails    Pretty Hate Machine
Nine Inch Nails    Broken
Nine Inch Nails    Downward Spiral, The (Remaster)
Nine Inch Nails    Further Down the Spiral
Nine Inch Nails    Fragile, The
Nine Inch Nails    And All That Could Have Been
Nine Inch Nails    [With Teeth]
Nine Inch Nails    Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D
Nine Inch Nails    Year Zero
Nine Inch Nails    Ghosts
Nine Inch Nails    Slip, The
Nirvana    "Bleach"
Nirvana    Nevermind
Nirvana    Incesticide
Nirvana    From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah
Nirvana    In Utero
Nirvana    Unplugged In New York
No Sound    Sol29
no-man    speak
no-man    flowermouth
no-man    dry cleaning ray
no-man    wild opera
no-man    Heaven Taste
no-man    lost songs: volume one
no-man    returning jesus
no-man    together we're stranger
no-man    schoolyard ghosts
O'Connor, Sinead    Sean-Nos Nua
O'Hagan, Sean    High Llamas
Observatory, The    A Far Cry From Here
Ogerman Orchestra, The Claus    Gate of Dreams
Oldfield, Mike    Tubular Bells
Oldfield, Mike    Hergest Ridge
Oldfield, Mike    Orchestral Tubular Bells. The
Oldfield, Mike    Ommadawn
Oldfield, Mike    Incantations
Oldfield, Mike    QE2
Oldfield, Mike    Five Miles Out
Oldfield, Mike    Crisis
Oldfield, Mike    Killing Fields, The Original Film Soundtrack
Oldfield, Mike    Islands
Oldfield, Mike    Earth Moving
Oldfield, Mike    Amarok
Oldfield, Mike    Tubular Bells 2
Oldfield, Mike    Songs of Distant Earth, The
Oldfield, Mike    Voyager
Oldfield, Mike    Tubular Bells III
Oldfield, Mike    Tubular Bells 2003
Oldfield, Mike    Light + Shade
Oldfield, Mike    Music Of The Spheres
Oldfield, Sally    Water Bearer
Oldfield, Sally    Flaming Star
Oregon    Winter Light
Oregon    Out of the Woods
Oregon    In Performance
Oregon    Moon and Mind
Oregon    Roots in the Sky
Oregon    Oregon
Oregon    Always, Never, And Forever
Oregon    Troika
Oregon    Beyond Words
Oregon    Northwest Passage
Oregon    Live at Yoshi's
Oysterhead    Grand Pecking Order, The
Ozric Tentacles    Pungent Effulgent
Ozric Tentacles    Erpland
Ozric Tentacles    Strangeitude
Ozric Tentacles    Arborescence
Ozric Tentacles    Spice Doubt
Ozric Tentacles    Waterfall Cities
Ozric Tentacles    Spirals In Hyperspace
Parallel Mind    Colossus Adea
Parker, Charlie    Bird: The Original Recordings Of Charlie Parker
Parsons, The Alan, Project    Tales of Mystery and Imagination Edgar Allan Poe
Parsons, The Alan, Project    I Robot
Passport    Looking Thru
Passport    Cross Colateral
Passport    Infinity Machine
Passport    Talk Back
Pastorius, Jaco    Jaco Patorius (Remaster)
Pastorius, Jaco    Word of Mouth
Patterson, David    Selene
Pekka Pohjola    Keesojen Lehto (aka Mathematician's Air Display, The Consequences of Indecisions)
Penguin Café, The    Music From the Penguin Café
Pere Ubu    New Picnic Time
Pere Ubu    Art of Walking, The
Pere Ubu    Cloudland
Pere Ubu    Worlds In Collision
Pere Ubu    Story of My Life
Pere Ubu    Raygun Suitcase
Pere Ubu    Beach Boys See Dee +
Pere Ubu    Folly of Youth See Dee +
Pere Ubu    Pennsylvania
Phideaux    Fiendish
Phideaux    Ghost Story
Phideaux    Chupacabras
Phideaux    313
Phideaux    the great leap
Phideaux    Doomsday Afternoon
Phideaux    Number Seven
Phillips, Anthony    Private Parts & Pieces
Phillips, Anthony    Geese & the Ghost, The
Phillips, Anthony    Sides
Phillips, Anthony    Wise After the Event
Phillips, Anthony    Missing Links Volume 1: Finger Painting
Phillips, Anthony    Private Parts & Pieces III
Phillips, Anthony    Slow Waves, Soft Stars
Phillips, Anthony    Slow Dance
Phillips, Anthony    Private Parts & Pieces 4: A Catch at the Tables
Phillips, Anthony    Private Parts & Pieces VIII: New England
Phillips, Anthony    Private Parts and Pieces IX: Dragonfly Dreams
Phillips, Anthony    Archive Collection Volume One, The
Phillips, Anthony    Soiree (Private Parts & Pieces X)
Phillips, Anthony & Harry Williamson    Gypsy Suite
Pieces    I need 5 minutes alone
Pineapple Thief, The    Variations On A Dream
Pineapple Thief, The    Little Man
Pineapple Thief, The    What We Have Sown
Pineapple Thief, The    Tightly Unwound
Pink Floyd    Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Pink Floyd    Atom Heart Mother
Pink Floyd    Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd    Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd    Animals/Saucer Full of Secrets
Pink Floyd    Wall, The
Pink Floyd    Orchestral Maneuvers
Pink Floyd    Division Bell, The
Police, The    Zenyatta Mondatta
Police, The    Ghost In The Machine
Police, The    Synchronicity
Ponty, Jean Luc    Storytelling
Ponty, Jean-Luc    King Kong
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Imaginary Voyage
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Enigmatic Ocean
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Cosmic Messenger
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Mystical Adventures
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Individual Choice
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Open Mind
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Fables
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Gift of Time, The
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Tchokola
Ponty, Jean-Luc    No Absolute Time
Ponty, Jean-Luc    Life Enigma
Ponty, Jean-Luc, Stephan Grappelli, Stuff Smith    Jazz Violin Summit
Porcupine Tree    On the First Sunday of Life
Porcupine Tree    Voyage 32
Porcupine Tree    Up the Downstair
Porcupine Tree    Signify
Porcupine Tree    Metatonia
Porcupine Tree    Stupid Dream (Remaster)
Porcupine Tree    Lightbulb Sun
Porcupine Tree    Warszawa
Porcupine Tree    in absentia
Porcupine Tree    Futile
Porcupine Tree    Deadwing
Porcupine Tree    Fear of a Blank Planet
Porcupine Tree    Nil Recurring
Porcupine Tree    We Lost The Skyline
Porcupine Tree    Incident. The
Praxis    Transmutatuion (Mutatis Mutandis)
Praxis    Warszawa
Praxis    Tennessee 2004
Premiata Forneria Marconi    Per Un Amico
Premiata Forneria Marconi    Photos of Ghosts
Premiata Forneria Marconi    Storia Di Un Minuto
Premiata Forneria Marconi    L' Isola Di Niente
Premiata Forneria Marconi    Live in U.S.A.
Premiata Forneria Marconi    World Became The World, The
Primus    Frizzle Fry
Primus    Sailing The Seas Of Cheese
Primus    Miscellaneous Debris
Primus    tales from the punchbowl
Primus    Brown Album
Primus    Antipop
Prince    Rainbow Children, The
Procol Harum    Best of, The
Procol Harum    Prodigal Stranger, The
Projekct Two    Space Groove
Psychedelic Furs, The    Psychedelic Furs, The
Psychedelic Furs, The    Talk Talk Talk
Psychedelic Furs, The    Forever Now
Psychedelic Furs, The    Mirror Moves
Psychedelic Furs, The    Midnight To Midnight
Psychedelic Furs, The    Book of Days
Public Image Ltd.    Compact Disc
Pure Reason Revolution    Dark Third, The
Quiet Sun    Mainstream
Radiohead    Pablo Honey
Radiohead    Bends, The
Radiohead    Ok Computer
Radiohead    Kid A
Radiohead    Amnesiac
Radiohead    Hail to the Thief
Ravel, Maurice    Bolero, Piano Concerto in G-Major
Reasoning, The    Awakening
Reich, Steve    Music For 18 Musicians
Reich, Steve    Desert Music, The
Reich, Steve    Another Look At Counterpoint
Reich, Steve    Proverb/Nagoya Marimbas/City Life
Reich, Steve    Reich Remixed
Reich, Steve w/ Kronos Quartet & Pat Metheny    Different Trains & Electric Counterpoint
Renaissance    Tales of 1001 Nights Volume I
Renaissance    Tales of 1001 Nights Volume II
Residents, The    Third Reich 'N Roll, The
Residents, The    Tunes of Two Cities, The/Big Bubble, The
Residents, The    Have a Bad Day
Residents, The    Wormwood - Curious Stories From The Bible
Residents, The    Demons Dance Alone Limited Edition
Residents, The    Animal Lover
Residents, The    Tweedles
Residents, The    Bunny Boy, The
Return to Forever    Return to the 7th Galaxy: The Anthology
Rhodes, Happy    Warpaint
Rhodes, Happy    Building The Colossus
Rhodes, Happy    Keep, The
Rhodes, Happy    Many Worlds Are Born Tonight
Rhodes, Happy    Find Me
Roach, Steve    Darkest Before Dawn
Roach, Steve    Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces
Roach, Steve/Braheney,Kevin/Stearns,Michael    Desert Solitaire
Roxy Music    Roxy Music
Roxy Music    For Your Pleasure
Roxy Music    Stranded
Roxy Music    Siren
Roxy Music    Viva
Roxy Music    Manifesto
Roxy Music    Flesh & Blood
Roxy Music    Avalon
Rundgren, Tod    Initiation
Rundgren, Todd    A Wizard, A True Star
Rungren's, Tod Utopia    Utopia
Rungren's, Tod Utopia    Ra
Rush    A Farewell to Kings
Rutherford, Mike    Smallcreep's Day
Rypdal,  Terje    Waves
Rypdal,  Terje    Skywards
Rypdal, Terje    Whenever I Seem To Be Far Away
Rypdal, Terje    After the Rain
Rypdal, Terje    Descendre
Rypdal, Terje    If Mountains Could Sing
Rypdal, Terje    Lux Aeterna
Rypdal, Terje    Vossabrygg
Rypdal, Terje & The Chasers    Blue
Rypday, Terje    Singles Collection, The
Sancious, David and Tone    Transformation (The Speed of Love)
Santana    Santana
Santana    Abraxas
Santana    (III)
Santana    Caravanserai
Santana    Welcome
Santana    Borboletta
Santana    Moonflower (Remaster)
Santana    Supernatural
Santana    Shaman
Santana    all that I am
Sausage    Riddles Are Abound Tonight
Schema    Schema
Scofield, John & Pat Metheny    I Can See Your House From Here
Shadowfax    Watercourse Way
Shadowfax    Shadowfax
Shadowfax    Shadowdance
Shadowfax    Dreams of Children, The
Shadowfax    Too Far To Whisper
Shakti with John McLaughlin    Natural Elements
Simon, Paul    Graceland
Simon, Paul    Surprise
Sinfield, Pete    Still
Skeleton Crew    Learn To Talk/The Country of Blinds
Sky    Sky
Sky    Sky 2
Sky    Sky 3
Sky    Sky 4 Forthcoming
Sky    Sky Five Live
Sky    Squared
Sky    Cadmium/Great Balloon Race Excerpts
Soft Machine    Spaced
Soft Machine    Fourth
Soft Machine    Noisette
Soft Machine    5
Soft Machine    Seven
Soft Machine    Bundles
Soft Machine    Land of Cockayne
Soft Machine, The    Peel Sessions, The
South Park    Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
Spock's Beard    Gluttons For Punishment
Squire, Chris    Fish Out of Water
Starcastle    Starcastle
Steeley Dan    Two Against Nature
Steely Dan    Yellow Peril
Steely Dan    Citizen Steely Dan: 1972 -1980 Disc 1
Steely Dan    Citizen Steely Dan: 1972 -1980 Disc 2
Steely Dan    Citizen Steely Dan: 1972 -1980 Disc 3
Steely Dan    Citizen Steely Dan: 1972 -1980 Disc 4
Steely Dan    Everything Must Go
Stereolab    Peng!
Stereolab    Switched On
Stereolab    the groop played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music"
Stereolab    Mars Audiac Quintet
Stereolab    Refried Ectoplasm (Switched On Volume 2)
Stereolab    Emperor Tomato Ketchup
Stereolab    Aluminum Tunes
Stereolab    Dots and Loops
Stereolab    Cobra and Phases Group Play Voltage in the Milky Night
Stereolab    First of the Microbe Hunters, The
Stereolab    Instant O In The Universe
Stereolab    2004 Tour Single
Stereolab    Margarine Eclipse
Stereolab    Oscillons from the Anti-Sun
Stereolab    fab four suture
Stereolab    Chemical Chords
Stewart, Dave & Barbara Gaskin    Green and Blue
Stewart, Dave/Barbara Gaskin    Up From the Dark
Stewart, Dave/Barbara Gaskin    Big Idea, The
Stewart, Dave/Barbara Gaskin    Spin
Sting    Dream of the Blue Turtles, The
Sting    …Nothing Like The Sun
Sting    Soul Cages, The
Sting    Ten Summoner's Tales
Sting    Mercury Falling
Sting    Brand New Day
Sting    …All This Time
Stomu Yamsh'ta    Red Buddha
Summers, Andy    XYZ
Summers, Andy    Mysterious Barricades
Summers, Andy    Golden Wire, The
Summers, Andy    Charming Snakes
Summers, Andy    Last Dance of Mr. X, The
Summers, Andy-Robert Fripp    I Advanced Masked
Summers, Andy-Robert Fripp    Bewitched
Supertramp    Crime Of The Century
Sutin, Paul with Steve Howe    Seraphim
Sylvian, David    Secrets of the Beehive
Sylvian, David    Dead Bees On A Cake
Sylvian, David & Robert Fripp    Damage
Sylvian, David & Robert Fripp    First Day, The
Synergy    Sequencer
Synergy    Cords
Synergy    Games
Synergy    Computer Experiments (Volume 1)
Synergy    Audion
Synergy    Metropolitan Suite
Synergy    Barcodes
Synergy    Reconstructed Artifacts
Talisma    Corpus
Talisma    Chromium
Talisma    Quelque Part
Talking Heads    Talking Heads: 77 (Remaster)
Talking Heads    More Songs About Buildings and Food (Remaster)
Talking Heads    Fear of Music (Remaster)
Talking Heads    Remain In Light (Remaster)
Talking Heads    The Name of This Band is Talking Heads
Talking Heads    Speaking In Tongues
Talking Heads    Little Creatures
Talking Heads    "Naked"
Tangerine Dream    Electronic Meditation
Tangerine Dream    Phaedra
Tangerine Dream    Encore
Tangerine Dream    Canyon Dreams
Tangerine Dream    Underwater Sunlight
Tangerine Dream    Tyger
Tangerine Dream    Optical Race
Tangerine Dream    Lily On the Beach
Tangerine Dream    Turn of the Tides
Tangerine Dream    Goblins' Club
Tangerine Dream    Mars Polaris
Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilitch/Alexander Borodin    Sleeping Beauty, Romeo & Juliet/Polovesian Dances
Tears for Fears    Hurting, The
Tears for Fears    Songs From The Big Chair
Ten Seconds    Ten Seconds
Tibbetts, Steve    Steve Tibbetts
Tibbetts, Steve    Yr
Tibbetts, Steve    Northern Song
Tibbetts, Steve    Safe Journey
Tibbetts, Steve    Big Map Idea
Tibbetts, Steve    Fall of Us All, The
Tomita, Isao    Live at Linz, 1984 - The Mind of the Universe
Tomita, Isao / Debussy    Snowflakes Are Dancing
Tomita, Isao / Holst    Planets, The
Tomita, Isao / Musorgsky    Pictures at an Exhibition
Torn, David    Cloud About Mercury
Torn, David, Mick Karn,Terry Bozzio    Polytown
Toto    Dune Sountrack
Towner, Ralph    Solstice
Towner, Ralph    Open Letter
Towner, Ralph    Lost And Found
Towner, Ralph    Anthem
Triggering Myth, A    Tiggering Myth, A
Triggering Myth, A    Forgiving Eden
Triggering Myth, A    Remedy of Abstraction, The
Triumvirat    Illusions On A Double Dimple (Remaster)
Triumvirat    Spartacus (Remaster)
Triumvirat    Pompeii
Tuck & Patti    Dream
Tuck & Patti    Learning How To Fly
Tuck & Patti    Paradise Found
U.K.    U.K.
U.K.    Danger Money
U.K.    Night After Night
Umphrey's McGee    Local Band Does O.K.
Umphrey's McGee    Anchor Drops
Umphrey's McGee    Safety In Numbers
Umphrey's McGee    Bottom Half, The
Umphrey's McGee    Prog Sampler
Umphrey's McGee    Summer Sampler 2010
Van Tieghem, David    Safety In Numbers
van't Hof, Jasper    Face to Face
van't Hof, Jasper, Charlie Mariano, Steve Swallow    Brutto Tempo
Vangelis    Albedo 0.39
Vangelis    Heaven and Hell
Vangelis    Spiral
Vangelis    China
Vangelis    Opera Sauvage
Vangelis    Direct
Vangelis    City, The
Vangelis    Voices
Vangelis    Oceanic
Vangelis    El Greco
Vangelis    Mythodea
Various    An Evening With Windham Hill Live
Various    Dali: The Endless Enigma
Various    Marijuana's Greatest Hits Revisited
Various    More for Your Pleasure: A Tribute to Roxy Music
Various Artists    Come Together guitar tribute to The Beatles
Various Artists    Big Blue Ball
Varney, Mark Project    Truth In Shredding
Vaughan Williams/Edward Elgar/Benjamin Britten    Greensleeves,Fantasia/Intro&Allegro/Prelude & Fugue
Vivaldi, Antonio    Four Seasons
Wakeman, Rick    Six Wives of Henry VIII, The
Wakeman, Rick    Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wakeman, Rick    In Concert - King Biscuit Flower Hour
Wakeman, Rick    Myths and Legends of King Arthur..., The
Wakeman, Rick    Rick Wakeman's Criminal Record
Wakeman, Rick    1984
Wakeman, Rick    In the Beginning
Wakeman, Rick    Return To The Centre Of The Earth
Wakeman, Rick    Songs Of Middle Earth (The Seven Wonders of the World/Heritage Suite excerpts)
Way, Darryl    Under the Soft
Way, Darryl    Ultra Violins
Weather Report    Sweetnighter
Weather Report    Mysterious Traveller
Weather Report    Black Market
Weather Report    Mr. Gone
Weather Report    Heavy Weather
Weather Report    Night Passage
Wilding/Bonus    Pleasure Signals
Wyatt, Robert    Rock Bottom
Wyatt, Robert    Ruth Is Stranger Than Richard
Wyatt, Robert    Nothing Can Stop Us
Wyatt, Robert    mid-eighties
Wyatt, Robert    Old Rottenhat
Wyatt, Robert    dondestan (revisitied)
Wyatt, Robert    shleep
Wyatt, Robert    Cuckooland
Wyatt, Robert    Solar Flares Will Burn You
Wynne, Jeff    War of the Worlds, The
XTC    Go 2
XTC    White Music
XTC    Drums and Wires
XTC    Black Sea
XTC    English Settlement (Remaster)
XTC    Skylarking
XTC    Mummer
XTC    Rag & Bone Buffet
XTC    Nonesuch (Remaster)
XTC    Testimonial Dinner, A (Various Artists)
XTC    Apple Venus Volume 1
XTC    Homespun
XTC    Wasp Star (Apple Venus Volume 2)
Yamashta, Stomu    Sea & Sky
Yamashta, Stomu's Go    Complete Go Sessions, The
Yes    Fragile (Remaster)
Yes    Yes Album, The (Remaster)
Yes    Close to the Edge (Remaster)
Yes    Tales from Topographic Oceans
Yes    Going For the One
Yes    Tormato
Yes    Drama
Yes    Union
Yes    Symphonic Music of Yes
Yes    Keys To Ascention
Yes    Magnification
Yes    Keystudio
Yorke, Thom    Eraser, The
Yothu Yindi    Tribal Voice
Yothu Yindi    Freedom
Zappa, Dweezil    Zappa Plays Zappa
Zappa, Frank    Lumpy Gravy
Zappa, Frank    Hot Rats
Zappa, Frank    Apostrophe (')
Zappa, Frank    Zoot Allures
Zappa, Frank    Joe's Garage Acts I, II & III
Zappa, Frank    Sheik Yerbouti (Remaster)
Zappa, Frank    Tinseltown Rebellion
Zappa, Frank    You Are What You Is
Zappa, Frank    Thing-Fish
Zappa, Frank    Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life, The
Zappa, Frank    Broadway the Hardway
Zappa, Frank & The Mothers of Invention    Absolutely Free
Zappa, Frank & The Mothers of Invention    Weasles Ripped My Flesh
Zappa, Frank & The Mothers of Invention    One Size Fits All
Zappa, Frank/Captain Beefheart/Mothers    Bongo Fury
Zappa, Frank/The Mothers of Invention    Freak Out!
Zappa, Frank/The Mothers of Invention    Uncle Meat
Zappa, Frank/The Mothers of Invention    We're Only In It for the Money
zincs, the    dimmer

I'll do it, I swear I will...

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 06 2010 at 21:55

Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 21:55
Bach, Johann Sebastian      Four Concerti for Various Instruments - zzzzz, sorry I actually do find some Bach to be interesting, but some stuff is just merely good and forgettable.

Beatles, The     Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - another one of those classics for some reason doesn't sound as quaint to me as the Moody Blues stuff put out around the same time.   I suspect to younger music fans it just might.

Glass, Philip     1000 Airplanes on the Roof - what can you say?  Glass ain't for everyone.  I suspect even people who are Linda Rhonstadt fans might find this hard to take.  I like it, but not a huge fan.

King Crimson     Starless and Bible Black - amongst my top 10 from the Crims.  Wonderful mixture of the mellow and the heavy.  Essential.

Santana, Carlos Mahavishnu John McLaughlin     Love Devotion Surrender - You want to get some Carlos when he was at his progressive peak?  You need to get this one.

Walsh, Steve     Glossolalia - I seem to recall Steve's first one being a bit of a commercial stinker.  Haven't heard that one in years.  I picked this up because I had read stuff that said it was a bit like NIN.  I like it, but it has nver blown me away.

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 07 2010 at 21:56

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>