Topic ClosedA Perfect Circle - Seattle -November 13, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Perfect Circle - Seattle -November 13, 2010
    Posted: November 14 2010 at 15:33
WOW....... Clap Clap Clap Clap

Margaret and I were fortunate enough to have tickets for a Perfect Circle performing "13th Step" at the Showbox at the Market in Seattle last night. A great venue for just such a concert.

After managing to get in to The Green Room, we were able to be one of the 1st lucky patrons to get inside, before the long line up outside. This proves very beneficial. Standing about 3 ft away from center stage we knew we were in for an incredible night, and we were very correct.

A Perfect Circle played a flawless set with much enthusiasm and energy. The crowd was well in tune and very responsive. It was obvious to see that Maynard was ill with small bouts of coughing but he delivered a great performance.

To be honest, I have often listened to A Perfect Circle as a close 2nd to TOOL and never appreciated them for a stand alone band and only seeing/hearing them as a decent side project for Maynard. I am so thankful for last night because I realized I couldn't be more wrong. A Perfect Circle are powerful band in their own right and every bit as important as Maynards other band, TOOL ;-D

If you are one of the fortunate ones to have tickets for this mini-tour, brace yourself, you will be blown away.... like we were. 6 hours driving and 1 border to cross was merely a minor inconvenience for last nights experience.  Wishing I could do it again tonight for eMotive being played but ah well.

We returned to Vancouver, BC, Canada last night as 2 very, very happy A Perfect Circle fans.

keepin'the;faith

bob and margaret
 Tongue             Tongue

Edited by mooguy - November 14 2010 at 15:36
JROCHA View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 07:33
Sounds great, glad they r doing some shows again. I seen APC back in 03, the mars volta opened up for them on the 13th step tour, it was amazing!
Yoke View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2011 at 22:16
I would have loved to be there. I have been in Seattle for six months now (about to return back home), but I didn't know about A Perfect Circle when they played at Showbox.. A shame......
 Post Reply Post Reply