Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Prog-Rock Diner radio show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Prog-Rock Diner radio show
    Posted: November 29 2010 at 12:39
Hello, I just joined this site and will visit often to find out info and discuss prog, etc.  I've been doing my progressive rock radio show since 1991 and tonight's show will be this:

Today's show at the Prog-Rock Diner will start off with a song from the Anderson/Wakeman new release, The Living Tree. Though not officially released in the US until January, it can be obtained online now. Jon Anderson is starting his US solo tour on Dec. 1. I just interviewed him via phone and the interview will 'air' next Monday, but meanwhile this is a 'taste' to whet your appetite!

After, that we'll hear from North Star and then most of the rest of the show will include various space/rock pieces from Gong, Amon Duul II, Eloy, Deadwood Forest, Secret Saucer, Spaced Out, Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come and Hawkwind. We'll close out with desert from Grobschnitt and a local Arizona band, Strategy.

Please join me from 5-7pm EST
www.fcac.org/webr Click on 'Stream Radio' on the right side of the screen and enjoy!

-------------
Deb S.
"The Prog-Rock Diner"
www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
www.progrockdiner.com
Deb S.
The Prog-Rock Diner
Mondays 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/webr
www.progrockdiner.com
Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 14:19
Originally posted by ProgRockDiner ProgRockDiner wrote:

Hello, I just joined this site and will visit often to find out info and discuss prog, etc.  I've been doing my progressive rock radio show since 1991 and tonight's show will be this:

Today's show at the Prog-Rock Diner will start off with a song from the Anderson/Wakeman new release, The Living Tree. Though not officially released in the US until January, it can be obtained online now. Jon Anderson is starting his US solo tour on Dec. 1. I just interviewed him via phone and the interview will 'air' next Monday, but meanwhile this is a 'taste' to whet your appetite!

After, that we'll hear from North Star and then most of the rest of the show will include various space/rock pieces from Gong, Amon Duul II, Eloy, Deadwood Forest, Secret Saucer, Spaced Out, Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come and Hawkwind. We'll close out with desert from Grobschnitt and a local Arizona band, Strategy.

Please join me from 5-7pm EST
www.fcac.org/webr Click on 'Stream Radio' on the right side of the screen and enjoy!

-------------
Deb S.
"The Prog-Rock Diner"
www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
www.progrockdiner.com

Can I hear the station with Winamp player?
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 15:17
Thanks Debbie. A warm welcome to the siteHug

Looking forward to the interview next Monday!
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2010 at 14:52
Forgot to post after the interview. Very good and wide ranging. It was nice to hear Jon in good form. thanks for posting this!
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
 Post Reply Post Reply