GLDF View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgotten Suns & Seventh Dimension @ Stockholm
    Posted: March 09 2011 at 04:29
Hi guys!

Now I've been here for a while but I have no idea how many people
on this forum are living in Sweden.
Obviously, I'm not creating this thread just to find that out. There's a reason:

I'm working on a Prog Metal concert in Sweden for a Prog Metal band in Portugal, that some of you might know, called "Forgotten Suns". It's a band I recently got in contact with after being a fan of 'em for a while! They're planning a tour the upcoming Fall and they asked me to look up the possibilitys for a gig in Sweden. A gig where my band, Seventh Dimension, would be the opening band.

We're planning on having the gig in Debaser, Medborgarplatsen. So what I want to ask you is: "Would you come?"
The thing is, it's gonna cost us some money to have the gig there. To cover that, we need to have a minimum of 200 people in the audience. 200 isn't a lot. I really believe we can pass 200 easily. But still, I want to be sure cause' we can't have the gig otherwise.

Things can obviously change in half a year, but I have to look up how many people we can expect more or less!
Let me know! I'd really appreciate it!

Send the answer on: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...92419400781100

Or write it here on the forum if you have questions or if you don't use Facebook!

Thanks a lot!

// GLDF
GLDF View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 06:30
Hi guys!

Now I've been here for a while but I have no idea how many people
on this forum are living in Sweden.
Obviously, I'm not creating this thread just to find that out. There's a reason:

I'm working on a Prog Metal concert in Sweden for a Prog Metal band in Portugal, that some of you might know, called "Forgotten Suns". It's a band I recently got in contact with after being a fan of 'em for a while! They're planning a tour the upcoming Fall and they asked me to look up the possibilitys for a gig in Sweden. A gig where my band, Seventh Dimension, would be the opening band.

We're planning on having the gig in Debaser, Medborgarplatsen. So what I want to ask you is: "Would you come?"
The thing is, it's gonna cost us some money to have the gig there. To cover that, we need to have a minimum of 200 people in the audience. 200 isn't a lot. I really believe we can pass 200 easily. But still, I want to be sure cause' we can't have the gig otherwise.

Things can obviously change in half a year, but I have to look up how many people we can expect more or less!
Let me know! I'd really appreciate it!

Send the answer on: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...92419400781100

Or write it here on the forum if you have questions or if you don't use Facebook!

Thanks a lot!

// GLDF
 Post Reply Post Reply